Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, who has been issued summons by the Enforcement Directorate, on Friday said he was confident of coming out clean on charges of money laundering and that he was too busy with the Assembly session to get worried about them.
Himachal Pradesh News
Himachal Pradesh's popular tourist destinations Shimla and Manali received rainfall on Friday.
ED on Friday summoned Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh for questioning in DA case.
Any case of corruption can be reported on the telephone numbers 0177-2629893, a government spokesperson told IANS.
Triund Hill is located at a height of 2,842 meters above sea level at a distance of about 13 kilometers from McLeodganj.
Guru Nanak Dev preached love, peace and harmony to strengthen the bond of brotherhood, said Virbhadra Singh.
The fire broke out in one house and spread quickly to others as most of the houses in the village were timber structures.
In fresh trouble for Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has registered a money laundering case against him.
The artefacts stolen last month from CM Virbhadra Singh's ancestral palace in Sarahan have been recovered.
Himachal Pradesh Governor Acharya Devvrat and Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Wednesday greeted the people on Diwali.
The Himachal Pradesh fire department has launched an awareness campaign, focusing school children, for safe Diwali, an official said here on Monday.
A Delhi court will on Monday hear a plea of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh regarding an alleged incomplete copy of an FIR furnished by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in a disproportionate assets case against him and his wife.
The move came after the state home department decided that the probe would not be entrusted to CBI.
A journalist was arrested for an adverse post against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on social media, an official said on Friday.
Avoid travelling to the Rohtang Pass that connect this Himachal Pradesh town to the Lahaul Valley due to high chances of snowfall, an official said on Thursday.
The Supreme Court on Monday issued notice to Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh, asking why his plea against a CBI investigation into a disproportionate assets case should not be transferred from the state high court to one outside the state.
After snowfall, higher reaches of Himachal Pradesh got rains on Monday leading to further dip in temperature.
The Supreme Court on Monday sought response from Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on two petitions filed by CBI against the High Court order granting protection from arrest and other relief to him and his wife in a disproportionate assets case.
Himachal Pradesh's popular tourist destinations Shimla and Manali received rainfall on Monday, pushing down the temperature by several notches.
Himachal Pradesh Police on Sunday claimed to have arrested one of the five people accused of lynching an alleged cow smuggler.
The culprits responsible for the lynching of an alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh two days back continue to be evasive.
At a time when the whole nation is debating on lynching of a man in Dadri, a truck driver in Shimla was allegedly killed by a mob on suspicion of smuggling cattle.
The Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Friday welcomed Himachal Pradesh High Court order directing the Centre to consider enacting a law banning cow slaughter and asked the BJP-led dispensation to honour its "commitment and public sentiments" within three months.
Animal sacrifice for religious ceremonies has stopped in Kullu district.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Thursday moved the Supreme Court seeking urgent hearing on its plea challenging Himachal Pradesh High Court's order granting protection against possible arrest and other relief to Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and his wife in a disproportionate assets case.
Hundreds of devotees offered prayers on the onset of the nine-day "Navratras" in Himachal Pradesh.
Mild tremors measuring 3.8 on the Richter scale were felt in Himachal Pradesh's Mandi district this morning.
CBI was on Wednesday allowed by a Delhi court to retain the documents seized during searches conducted at the residences of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh in a disproportionate assets case lodged against him.
Refusing to relent on its order to ban commercial activities at the picturesque tourist spot Rohtang Pass in Himachal Pradesh, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Monday refused to permit paragliding in the eco-sensitive area, and warned penal action against violators.
Rallying behind embattled Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh after CBI raids at his residences in a disproportionate assets case, a delegation of state ministers, Congress MLAs and leaders today submitted a memorandum to President Pranab Mukherjee seeking "appropriate action" to uphold democratic traditions.
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Delhi: Cash van driver in who fled with Rs 22.5 crore arrested
- Actor Aamir Khan, family owe Rs 817.95 as land rent
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- DNA: Difference between 1975 emergency in India and 2015 emergency in France
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR
- PoK will remain with Pakistan: Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- DNA: Analysis of Constitution Day Debate in Parliament
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- 3rd Test: Indian spinners end South Africa's unbeaten 9-year overseas run with 124-run win
- Parliament's Winter Session: When Lok Sabha reverberated with PM Modi's 'Idea of India'
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- 'Get out!' Haryana Sports Minister Anil Vij tells woman IPS officer, she stays put
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju