Heatwave conditions on Thursday continued unabated in Jharkhand with Palamau recording a maximum of 45.4 degrees Celsius.
Jharkhand Pradesh Congress Committee general secretary Sailesh Sinha on Thursday passed away after a protracted illness at a local hospital here, family sources said.
Despite a squall bringing temporary respite for the citizens of Ranchi, Jharkhand's Garwah continued to sizzle under a heat wave, recording a maximum temperature of 47.32 degrees Celsius on Wednesday.
The bodyguard of a Jharkhand MLA shot himself dead from his service revolver at police line barrack here on Sunday.
The Cabinet on Thursday approved revival of closed urea plant in Sindri, Jharkhand, and setting up of a new fertiliser plant in Namrup in Assam at a total investment of Rs 10,500 crore.
A former secretary of JMMs central committee, Dr Nasar Firdausi, who had switched over to the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) ahead of the last Ássembly election in Jharkhand, returned to JMM fold on Thursday.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared.
Jharkhand Intermediate Result 2015 for Arts stream were announced after 3:00 pm on May 21(Thursday).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared on Thursday (May 21, 2015).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) on Thursday, May 21, 2015, declared Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are expected to be declared on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on May 21.
CPI(M) leader Brinda Karat on Wednesday appealed to Jharkhand Governor Droupadi Murmu to protect tribal land as enshrined in the 5th Schedule.
Seven Maoists, including six operatives of TPC (Tritiya Prastuti Committee), have been arrested from Jharkhand's Ramgarh district.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21 at around 1 pm.
Draupadi Murmu was today sworn in as the first woman Governor of Jharkhand.
Facing pressure from parents to drop her studies and accept a marriage proposal, a 17-year-old girl got help from Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das himself who stepped in to convince the family against it.
The Governor-designate of Jharkhand Draupadi Murmu will take oath of office on May 18, a Raj Bhavan communique said today.
Five persons were killed and 15 others injured when a bus overturned near Gujiadih More in the district, police said.
Jharkhand government has taken a decision to hike the salary of ministers and legislators at the state cabinet meeting held in the West Singbhum district headquarters Chaibasa on Tuesday.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das on Tuesday promised to provide potable water to all and make the state open defecation free (ODF) in five years.
Tremors were felt in several places in Jharkhand on Tuesday but no loss of life or property damage was reported.
Jharkhand will strictly enforce the Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act, 2005, to stop cow slaughter and sale of beef in the state.
The Magadh Open Cast mine, Asia's largest mine, in Chatra district was today inagurated.
Train services between Howrah-Mumbai railway route was disrupted in Chakradhar division of South Eastern Railway this evening as uprooted trees fell on the railway tracks after a Nor'wester lashed the area.
The ctoday announced its support to the state-wide dawn to dusk bandh tomorrow called by the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) and the CPI in protest against the Land Acquisition Bill.
The Jharkhand government today signed a Memorandum of Agreement with the NTPC for forming a joint venture company (JVC) for performance improvement and 4,000 MW capacity expansion of the Patratu Thermal Power Station (PTPS).
A collision between a truck and a Mahindra Bolero in the Deoghar district of Jharkhand on Sunday resulted in the death of 11 people, with a number of people also severely injured in the accident.
Security forces apprehended two Maoists from the Khunti district of Jharkhand on Sunday, recovering large quantities of arms and ammunition from the extremists.
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Heat wave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan Lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India