The bodyguard of a Jharkhand MLA shot himself dead from his service revolver at police line barrack here on Sunday.
The Cabinet on Thursday approved revival of closed urea plant in Sindri, Jharkhand, and setting up of a new fertiliser plant in Namrup in Assam at a total investment of Rs 10,500 crore.
A former secretary of JMMs central committee, Dr Nasar Firdausi, who had switched over to the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) ahead of the last Ássembly election in Jharkhand, returned to JMM fold on Thursday.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared.
Jharkhand Intermediate Result 2015 for Arts stream were announced after 3:00 pm on May 21(Thursday).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared on Thursday (May 21, 2015).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) on Thursday, May 21, 2015, declared Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are expected to be declared on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on May 21.
CPI(M) leader Brinda Karat on Wednesday appealed to Jharkhand Governor Droupadi Murmu to protect tribal land as enshrined in the 5th Schedule.
Seven Maoists, including six operatives of TPC (Tritiya Prastuti Committee), have been arrested from Jharkhand's Ramgarh district.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21 at around 1 pm.
Draupadi Murmu was today sworn in as the first woman Governor of Jharkhand.
Facing pressure from parents to drop her studies and accept a marriage proposal, a 17-year-old girl got help from Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das himself who stepped in to convince the family against it.
The Governor-designate of Jharkhand Draupadi Murmu will take oath of office on May 18, a Raj Bhavan communique said today.
Five persons were killed and 15 others injured when a bus overturned near Gujiadih More in the district, police said.
Jharkhand government has taken a decision to hike the salary of ministers and legislators at the state cabinet meeting held in the West Singbhum district headquarters Chaibasa on Tuesday.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das on Tuesday promised to provide potable water to all and make the state open defecation free (ODF) in five years.
Tremors were felt in several places in Jharkhand on Tuesday but no loss of life or property damage was reported.
Jharkhand will strictly enforce the Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act, 2005, to stop cow slaughter and sale of beef in the state.
The Magadh Open Cast mine, Asia's largest mine, in Chatra district was today inagurated.
Train services between Howrah-Mumbai railway route was disrupted in Chakradhar division of South Eastern Railway this evening as uprooted trees fell on the railway tracks after a Nor'wester lashed the area.
The ctoday announced its support to the state-wide dawn to dusk bandh tomorrow called by the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) and the CPI in protest against the Land Acquisition Bill.
The Jharkhand government today signed a Memorandum of Agreement with the NTPC for forming a joint venture company (JVC) for performance improvement and 4,000 MW capacity expansion of the Patratu Thermal Power Station (PTPS).
A collision between a truck and a Mahindra Bolero in the Deoghar district of Jharkhand on Sunday resulted in the death of 11 people, with a number of people also severely injured in the accident.
Security forces apprehended two Maoists from the Khunti district of Jharkhand on Sunday, recovering large quantities of arms and ammunition from the extremists.
Jharkhand Pradesh Congress Committee (JPCC) president Sukhdeo Bhagat on Saturday alleged that 514 innocent villagers in Jharkhand had been convinced to get branded as Naxalites and made to surrender with false promise of providing them jobs under the state government's Surrender and Rehabilitation policy by the BJP-led government in 2011.
Accusing the Jharkhand government of not being serious on the domicile policy, JPCC today said it should take a clear position on it.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das today launched a "Jan Samvad" centre to connect with the people over phone to resolve their grievances.
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' cast Kangana, Madhavan
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday