The Cabinet on Thursday approved revival of closed urea plant in Sindri, Jharkhand, and setting up of a new fertiliser plant in Namrup in Assam at a total investment of Rs 10,500 crore.
A former secretary of JMMs central committee, Dr Nasar Firdausi, who had switched over to the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) ahead of the last Ássembly election in Jharkhand, returned to JMM fold on Thursday.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared.
Jharkhand Intermediate Result 2015 for Arts stream were announced after 3:00 pm on May 21(Thursday).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 have been declared on Thursday (May 21, 2015).
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) on Thursday, May 21, 2015, declared Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are expected to be declared on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts Results 2015 are likely to be announced on May 21.
CPI(M) leader Brinda Karat on Wednesday appealed to Jharkhand Governor Droupadi Murmu to protect tribal land as enshrined in the 5th Schedule.
Seven Maoists, including six operatives of TPC (Tritiya Prastuti Committee), have been arrested from Jharkhand's Ramgarh district.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Class 12th Intermediate Arts exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21 at around 1 pm.
Draupadi Murmu was today sworn in as the first woman Governor of Jharkhand.
Facing pressure from parents to drop her studies and accept a marriage proposal, a 17-year-old girl got help from Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das himself who stepped in to convince the family against it.
The Governor-designate of Jharkhand Draupadi Murmu will take oath of office on May 18, a Raj Bhavan communique said today.
Five persons were killed and 15 others injured when a bus overturned near Gujiadih More in the district, police said.
Jharkhand government has taken a decision to hike the salary of ministers and legislators at the state cabinet meeting held in the West Singbhum district headquarters Chaibasa on Tuesday.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das on Tuesday promised to provide potable water to all and make the state open defecation free (ODF) in five years.
Tremors were felt in several places in Jharkhand on Tuesday but no loss of life or property damage was reported.
Jharkhand will strictly enforce the Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act, 2005, to stop cow slaughter and sale of beef in the state.
The Magadh Open Cast mine, Asia's largest mine, in Chatra district was today inagurated.
Train services between Howrah-Mumbai railway route was disrupted in Chakradhar division of South Eastern Railway this evening as uprooted trees fell on the railway tracks after a Nor'wester lashed the area.
The ctoday announced its support to the state-wide dawn to dusk bandh tomorrow called by the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik) and the CPI in protest against the Land Acquisition Bill.
The Jharkhand government today signed a Memorandum of Agreement with the NTPC for forming a joint venture company (JVC) for performance improvement and 4,000 MW capacity expansion of the Patratu Thermal Power Station (PTPS).
A collision between a truck and a Mahindra Bolero in the Deoghar district of Jharkhand on Sunday resulted in the death of 11 people, with a number of people also severely injured in the accident.
Security forces apprehended two Maoists from the Khunti district of Jharkhand on Sunday, recovering large quantities of arms and ammunition from the extremists.
Jharkhand Pradesh Congress Committee (JPCC) president Sukhdeo Bhagat on Saturday alleged that 514 innocent villagers in Jharkhand had been convinced to get branded as Naxalites and made to surrender with false promise of providing them jobs under the state government's Surrender and Rehabilitation policy by the BJP-led government in 2011.
Accusing the Jharkhand government of not being serious on the domicile policy, JPCC today said it should take a clear position on it.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das today launched a "Jan Samvad" centre to connect with the people over phone to resolve their grievances.
The raging underground fire in the Jharia coal mines here has put lives of thousands of families living in the surrounding areas at risk, prompting the BCCL to construct a new colony to relocate them.
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Osama files show an "Indian brother in Madinah” financed al Qaeda
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp