The leopard entered the Vibgyor School at Kundalahalli near Whitefield at around 4 am today.
Earlier, the Karnataka Government had suspended three police personnel, including one inspector.
The vice chancellor of a private university here has been arrested for allegedly raping a 33-year-old woman, the police said on Saturday.
Scores of African students staged a protest in the city on Saturday against the attack on the Tanzanian girl student.
Kijazi said that his message to all African students is to “follow the law of country, live in harmony with local community and respect the leadership of the state”.
Taking cognisance of the alleged assault on and stripping of a Tanzanian student in Bengaluru, NHRC has issued notices to the Chief Secretary and the DGP of Karnataka government, seeking a report on the matter within two weeks.
Taking suo motu cognisance of media reports on the alleged stripping of a Tanzanian girl student and forcing her to walk "without her top" in Bengaluru on the night of January 31, the National Human Rights Commission on Friday issued notices to the Karnataka Chief Secretary Kaushik Mukherjee and Director General of Police (DGP) Om Prakash to submit a report within two weeks regarding the action taken in the matter.
The Bengaluru police on Friday suspended two constables for alleged negligence on duty and made more arrests in connection with the brutal assault on the 21-year-old Tanzanian student by a violent mob on Sunday.
Union Law and Justice Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda on Friday said the attack on a Tanzanian student has come as an embarrassment for the nation and asked the Karnataka Government has to take some stringent measures in wake of the deteriorating law and order situation in the state.
The 21-year-old Tanzanian student, who was allegedly stripped, assaulted and paraded naked by an angry mob in Bengaluru, has claimed that the cops on duty did nothing to help her when she pleaded for help.
A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) member is one of the five suspects arrested for assaulting a Tanzanian woman.
A high-level team from New Delhi, including the Tanzanian High Commissioner to India, will leave for Bengaluru on Friday in connection with the assault on a Tanzanian woman in the Karnataka capital.
A high-level team from New Delhi, including the Tanzanian high commissioner to India, will leave for Bengaluru on Friday in connection with the assault on a Tanzanian woman in the Karnataka capital.
Condemning the incident, the MEA spokesperson said that his ministry “will extend full co-operation in the investigation.”
According to the Bangalore police, the complaint by the Tanzanian girl was filed yesterday even though incident happened on Sunday.
The Karnataka government on Thursday said that it was seriously probing the brutal assault on a Tanzanian student while assuring full safety of foreign students staying in the state capital.
High Commissioner of Tanzania in India, John WH Kijazi, on Thursday said that the authorities in his country have written to the Indian government, demanding strict action against those who allegedly attacked and molested a Tanzanian woman in Bengaluru following a road accident.
Following the brutal assault on Tanzanian student in Bengaluru, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has asked the Karnataka government to explain the incident.
Sushma Swaraj said that she had spoken to Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and asked him to take stringent action against the guilty.
The unruly mob reportedly thrashed her and tore off her clothes when she protested and pleaded them to leave her alone.
Bride's family was left humiliated and insulted after the groom and his family members walked out of the wedding over 'badly' cooked rasam and sambar for the guests.
Over 100 ABVP members protested against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Monday at Delhi University for “politicising” the suicide of Dalit research scholar Rohith Vemula.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday said he would write to Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari asking him to withdraw a clause from Central rules, which mandates Class 8 as minimum qualification for getting a driver's licence.
A youths' organisation have been denied permission by Karnataka police to hold the 'Kiss of Love' campaign in Shivamogga on Valentine's Day.
Not even in their wildest dreams, inmates could have imagined that they will get such a reward for their good behaviours.
Following a bomb scare, a Goa-bound aircraft was thoroughly searched here on Wednesday.
In an embarrassment to the Congress government in Karnataka, a minister has boasted about his role in the abrupt transfer of a senior woman police official for putting his call on hold on her mobile phone.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had undergone 12 days of naturopathy treatment at Jindal Nature Cure Institute in 2015 too.
"Police department in Bengaluru and in the entire state have identified more than 300 places as sensitive places," Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara told reporters.
In yet another incident of rising crimes against women, a 31-year-old woman techie was found murdered in her apartment in Bengaluru.
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deaths in road accidents in year 2014
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- DNA: Today in History | February 5, 2016
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- Gujarat: Indian Coast Guard detains Pakistani boat off coast
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- Desh Da Swaad: Discover the taste of Bhopal
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Earthquake of 5.2 magnitude jolts Nepal, 15 hurt; tremors felt in Bihar
- Rags to riches: Bihar welder's son bags Rs 1 crore job offer with Microsoft
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!