In an affidavit, the state government said administration of the temple vests with the Travancore Devaswom Board.
Saritha Nair has claimed that Kerala CM's son Chandy Oommen was closely involved in the solar scam.
Deposing before a judicial commission probing the solar panel scam, prime accused Saritha S Nair Friday produced a sealed cover containing details of powerful politicians allegedly sexually abused her in Kerala.
Based on the recommendation of the leaders of the ruling United Democratic Front, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, after the weekly cabinet meeting on Wednesday, had told reporters that they will go forward to unravel the conspiracy behind the solar and bar scam.
Kerala Governor P Sathasivam described the 5-year-rule of Oommen Chandy government as the 'golden age of opportunities'.
Protests broke out in the Kerala Legislative Assembly on Friday over the solar scam as opposition LDF lawmakers staged a walk-out during Governor P Sathasivam `s speech on the opening day of the budget session.
Union Ministers Prakash Javadekar and Piyush Goyal were later flown to Delhi and Mumbai respectively by other flights.
Slamming the Congress and CPI-M led fronts, which had ruled Kerala alternatively, BJP President Amit Shah on Thursday alleged that both had followed vote bank politics with "violence and corruption" being the hallmark of their tenure.
The CPI-M on Thursday said a cooperative-sector Kerala Bank will be established if the party is voted to power in the assembly polls later this year.
The Election Commission (EC) will hold meetings with political leaders and senior state government officials in Thiruvananthapuram on Wednesday to take stock of preparations for assembly elections in the state.
Amid the Left opposition`s demand for his resignation in the solar scam, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday said he had done no wrong in the case.
The Left opposition in Kerala led by former chief minister VS Achuthanandan requested Governor P Sathasivam on Wednesday not to address the assembly session as the Oommen Chandy government is neck deep in the solar scam.
A day after she stuck to her claim that she was sexually abused, the judicial commission probing the solar panel scam on Tuesday allowed prime accused Saritha S Nair to produce details of the alleged incidents and supporting documentary evidences in sealed covers.
In a shocking incident, a 46-year-old man was beaten to death in a broad daylight in a village in Kerala.
The proposal for setting up a Rs 231 crore defence components park in Kerala`s Palakkad district, an official said on Tuesday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Kozhikode to attend the Global Ayurveda meet.
Saritha claimed Congress leader Thampanoor Ravi had insisted her to file the sexual harassment case against Abdullakutty in March 2014.
UDF leader Antony Raju told the media that the government has got "valuable leads" about the conspirators behind these revelations, and in the next few days more details will be coming out.
Nair and her live-in partner Biju Radhakrishnan were arrested in 2013 on charges of cheating numerous investors, who paid money for solar panels.
Saritha Nair, one of the prime accused in the solar panel scam in Kerala, on Monday deposed before a judicial commission.
Congress leader K Babu, who had resigned as state excise minister nine days ago, Monday returned to the Oommen Chandy cabinet after the Kerala High Court stayed the order.
Sreelekha said that her health condition was deteriorating owing to the mental stress caused by Thachankary’s constant harassment.
Transgenders , who are striving hard to find a place in mainstream society, will soon turn entrepreneurs in Kerala with the launch of a taxi service which will be owned and operated by them, a first in the state.
In a reprieve for Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, Kerala High Court on Friday stayed the lodging of an FIR against him and another minister in the solar scam case with strictures against the vigilance judge who immediately offered to quit.
Thrissur Vigilance Court judge SS Vassan, who ordered registration of an FIR against Chief Minister Oommen Chandy in connection with the solar scam, has opted for voluntary retirement.
The Chief Minister said the allegations levelled by solar scam accused, Saritha S Nair, were part of a "political conspiracy" against him.
he High Court also stayed a similar directive by the vigilance court against Power Minister Aryadan Muhammed.
Saritha Nair made the disclosure on the third day of her deposition before the Solar Judicial commission.
Even as Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy moved the Kerala High Court against a vigilance court's order on filing FIR against him in the Solar Scam case, opposition parties, Friday, intensified their protests demanding his reignation.
A court here on Thursday told Kerala's vigilance department to file an FIR against Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on corruption charges in the solar panel scam.
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Desh Da Swaad: Discover the taste of Bhopal
- Gujarat: Indian Coast Guard detains Pakistani boat off coast
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- Watch : Top 25
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Hindu Mahasabha to sue LK Advani for demolishing 'Ram Lalla' temple in Ayodhya
- India showcases naval might at International Fleet Review
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab