Former Kerala Minister and Congress leader A.K. Babu`s woes continued as a court here on Thursday ordered a fresh vigilance case against him following a petition filed by a newly-formed hotels association.
One of the missing youngsters of Kerala has sent a message to his family; the message is shocking indeed!
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Friday said that he would take up with the Centre the issue of a Keralite youth incarcerated in a Kenyan prison since 2014.
Dhanesh Mathew Manjooran was chased and caught by locals after the woman raised an alarm following the molestation bid by him late this evening.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan defended his honorary legal advisor M K Damodaran.
Bindu in her petition said her daughter was missing for the past one month and sought a probe.
CPI-M in Kerala said the party is in favour of entry of women of all age groups to the Lord Ayyappa hill shrine at Sabarimala.
After a lull, two political murders that of a CPI-M activist and a BJP worker within a span of few hours again shook north Kerala's politically sensitive Kannur district.
The two missing youths had sent a voice message to their families in which they said that they are not terrorists.
A 38-year-old CPI(M) worker was allegedly hacked to death by an unidentified gang at Payyanur here, police said Tuesday.
The report noticed major lapses in maintenance of basic records relating to building permits by Thrissur and Thiruvananthapuram Corporations.
The Supreme Court indicated it may refer to a five-judge constitution bench the issue of the centuries-old practice of barring entry of women to the Sabarimala temple.
Saying terrorists have no religion, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Monday said an entire community should not be blamed for the alleged links of some with the IS.
The fire was caused by an unauthorised display of fireworks at the Puttingal Devi temple.
The Indian Union Muslim League today came out in support of preacher Zakir Naik, saying Zakir naik is an "advocate of peace theory in Islam".
Seventeen men and women are missing from Kerala's Kasargode district, and a police officer said on Sunday they were probing reports that they may have joined the Islamic State.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has ordered a probe into the mysterious disappearance of about a dozen youth who are feared to have joined the Islamic State.
The Kerala Police have registered a case of murder and booked three men after a 50-year-old man died while confronting his daughter's eve-teasers in Paloor here.
The video, which has now become viral on social media, shows a distraught baby male elephant trying to wake up its mother after she fell down and died near Kavadiammal temple in Pallam.
Eid al-Fitr will be celebrated across the country, barring Kerala and Jammu and Kashmir, on Thursday.
"The incident occurred around 4.15 AM while backing the rakes from the yard to platform during shunting works", PRO, Southern Railway, R Gopinath said.
Amid reports that Marxist veteran V S Achutanandan is set to be appointed Chairman of Kerala Administrative Reforms Commission.
The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed former Kerala Chief Minister V.S. Achuthanandan's petition demanding a CBI probe into the Kozhikode ice-cream parlour sex case.
The Sabarimala temple management in Kerala has disallowed a three-day 'residential meeting' of chartered accountants after the organisers made all arrangements and posted the invitation on their website.
UDF on Sunday said the move would hurt the secular fabric of the country.
Kerala will provide financial and other help as well as a job to Dalit girl.
Polit Bureau member and Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan is going the 'smart' way to connect with the public and update them about various activities of his new government with the launch of his official Facebook page.
Two-wheeler drivers not wearing helmets will not get fuel at petrol pumps in three Kerala cities from August 1, a senior officer said on Wednesday.
Police had registered a case against the women Akhila and Anjana, daughters of N Rajan, leader of INTUC, on a complaint filed by Shijil, a CPI(M) party functionary, on June 11
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- PM Modi offers prayer at Gorakhnath Temple in Gorakhpur
- Dayashankar's wife accuses BSP of abusing her family
- PM addresses rally in Gorakhpur, lays foundation stone for AIIMS, fertilizer unit
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir?
- Premier Futsal: Goa 5's outclass Bengaluru 5's 3-0, seal semi-final spot
- Scientists reconstruct detailed 3D eyes from single photo
- Santander pips BBVA: Eurozone`s largest bank becomes La Liga's newest sponsors
- US sanctions target Assad regime's arms, finance networks
- Bastille Day killer had help preparing Nice attack, says Paris prosecutor
- Another milestone for captain marvellous: Virat Kohli completes 3000 Test runs
- Brazil arrests 'amateur' group accused of Olympics terror plot
- Dreaded Maoist couple, three other ultras surrender in Odisha
- High-speed trains running on these five routes soon to be a reality
- Dalits are used as 'political weapon', says BSP chief Mayawati
- Russian athletics mess: Gloom and anger for athletes due to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- BSP workers hold protest, demand arrest of Dayashankar Singh
- BJP has no CM candidate in UP: Digvijaya
- Mamata flays PM Modi for destroying federalism, growing 'saffronisation'
- No country can put itself opposite NPT: China