Senior CPI-M leader P Jayarajan has been summoned by the CBI to appear before investigators on June 2 in connection with an RSS activist's murder last year, CBI sources said.
Kerala unit of BJP today alleged protocol breaches by state officials during Union Minister Prakash Javadekar's visit to the city.
Rejecting Rahul Gandhi's charges, the Centre on Wednesday said the decision to extend the ban on fishing in high seas to 61 days from 47 days during monsoon was agreed upon by all coastal states except Kerala.
Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday enjoyed a 'tasty fish' lunch served by a fisherman's family at a hamlet near here and said he would visit the beach again to taste Kerala's delicious tapioca and spicy fish curry.
The Kerala High Court on Wednesday upheld the election of Congress leader Shashi Tharoor from Thiruvananthapuram Lok Sabha constituency.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) opened its account in electoral politics in Kerala on Wednesday.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday accused the Narendra Modi government of trying to prevent fishermen from accessing seas in the same way it has been "taking away precious land from farmers."
A day after Finance Minister KM Mani, facing bribery charges in the bar licence scam, expressed displeasure over the alleged leak of a vigilance probe report, the Kerala government on Tuesday ordered a crime branch probe into it.
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday set aside the order of Land Revenue Commissioner cancelling the mutation of the original owners of the Kalamassery land fraud case, allegedly involving Salim Raj, former gunman of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
Kerala Congress president VM Sudheeran on Tuesday said the party rank and file were quite gung-ho over the two-day visit of party vice president Rahul Gandhi to the southern state starting Tuesday.
AICC General Secretary Mukul Wasnik has slammed the BJP-led NDA government at the Centre for failing to address farmers' problems.
As part of his ongoing public outreach, Rahul Gandhi will take up the problems of fishing communities and rubber growers in Kerala on Wednesday.
Police in Kerala on Monday said drugs were used at a party held at a plush hotel here on Saturday night.
Reiterating its demand for the resignation of state Finance Minister KM Mani for allegedly accepting a bribe from bar owners, the CPI-M on Monday said that he too should undergo a lie detector test.
The Government of Kerala has said that it will approach a division bench of the state high court to withdraw the ruling of a single judge bench that has said that being a Maoist is not a crime.
Veteran BJP leader LK Advani, who has been sidelined by the new regime in the party, on Sunday lauded the teachings of the RSS which, he said, placed emphasis on keeping ethical and moral values in public life, essential for serving the nation.
In remarks that may kick up a debate in the country, Congress on Saturday agreed with the Kerala High Court ruling that being a Maoist is not a crime.
CPI on Saturday welcomed the Kerala High Court ruling that being a Maoist is not a crime and police cannot detain a person for merely saying he or she is one unless their activities are found to be unlawful.
Taking forward his proactive role, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi would undertake a two-day trip to Kerala next week, during which he is scheduled to meet fishermen and rubber growers.
In a significant ruling, the Kerala High Court on Friday said that being a Maoist is not a crime and police cannot detain a person merely because he is a Maoist.
Journalists here took out a protest march condemning alleged "misbehaviour" by one of the staff members of Congress leader Sashi Tharoor with some of their colleagues on Thursday.
'Marina', a floating berthing jetty for the Fast Interceptor Crafts (FICs), was inaugurated at the Naval Base here on Thursday.
The pass percentage in higher secondary examinations in Kerala has risen to 83.96 per cent this year against 79.39 per cent last year with girls outshining boys.
The CPI-M on Thursday told its seniormost leader in Kerala, former chief minister V.S. Achuthanandan, not to do anything that shows the party and its leaders in poor light.
The Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) has declared the results for VHSE Class 12 examinations.
The Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) on Thursday (May 21) declared the results for Class 12th examinations.
The Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) will on Thursday, May 21, declare the results for Class 12 examinations.
Kerala Plus Two Results 2015 were declared after 12 noon on May 21(Thursday).
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt