The Congress leader asserted that all types of communalism had to be fought, whether it was majority or minority.
The fans of Jagathy Sreeekumar can now take a sigh of relief as the reports claiming the death of the Malayalam actor are noting more than a hoax.
Two labourers of a sewerage cleaning contract company and an auto driver died of asphyxiation after inhaling poisonous gas here Thursday, Kerala police said.
The NIA special court will Thursday pronounce the quantum of punishment to the five SIMI activists in the secret meeting case of 2006.
Kozhikode-based VP Rajeena is a senior journalist with a prominent Malayalam newspaper.
If a person who knows swimming dies of drowning, it is a matter to be investigated, the Kerala High Court on Wednesday observed while hearing a petition seeking a further probe into the death of a seer.
A 19-year-old girl student suffered serious head injuries after she was hit by a speeding bike near the college campus.
Sabarimala Temple Board's controversial decision to install machines to test menstruating women has sparked outrage over social networking sites, triggering a campaign called 'Happy to Bleed' to protest the move.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Kerala on December 15 - for the first time after taking office last year.
Five members of a marriage party were killed and 25 others injured when a bus carrying them collided with a lorry at Ikarappadi, about 20 km from here, early Monday morning.
Six people were arrested in connection with an online prostitution case in Kochi, Kerala.
The 'Kiss of Love' campaign had gained huge traction at the national level.
Two organisers of the ‘Kiss of love protest’ Resmi R Nair and her husband Rahul Pashupalan, were arrested by Kerala Police.
In remarks that have triggered a controversy, Kerala Education Minister PK Abdu Rabb on Tuesday said he was not in favour of boys and girls sitting next to each other in college campuses.
Untold sufferings and horrifying experiences of a Bangladeshi woman, who was raped and tortured in Kerala during her search for job, has led her to the world of letters and colours in God's own country.
Kerala government is getting ready to set up a first-of-its-kind university in the country, exclusively for research-oriented studies related to gender.
The first Broad Gauge train service on Palakkad Town-Pollachi Railway line will start operations from November 16.
An Ecuadorian naval ship with 153 crew, including 51 officer trainees on board, is visiting Kochi.
Kerala's Excise Minister K Babu, who is facing heat over bar bribery scandal, Friday alleged that a "political conspiracy" was hatched at a CPI(M) MLA's residence last December to target the UDF government over the issue.
KM Mani, supremo of KC(M), the third largest partner in the Congress led UDF, put in his papers on Tuesday.
Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday met KM Mani, who resigned as Finance Minister yesterday in the wake of adverse remarks by High Court against him in the bar bribery case.
Main events in Bar bribery case that led to the resignation of K M Mani, Kerala Finance Minister and chief of Kerala Congress (M), the third largest partner in the Congress-led UDF in Kerala.
Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Tuesday accepted the resignation of Finance Minister KM Mani in the wake of the High Court observations against him in the bar bribery case.
Kerala Finance Minister KM Mani, who is at the centre of the bar scam tendered his resignation on Tuesday.
Kerala Congress(M) rebel MLA PC George, against whom the party had initiated disqualification proceedings, Tuesday announced his decision to resign as member of the Legislative Assembly.
The Left opposition as well as the allies of the Congress-led United Democratic Front, including the Congress, want Mani to quit.
In what could be a huge setback for State Finance Minister KM Mani who is at the centre of the bar scam here, the Kerala High Court on Monday upheld the Special Vigilance Court's direction asking for a further probe.
The Kerala HC, while passing the order, said that it finds no reason to interfere with the findings of facts by Vigilance court against KM Mani.
Kerala civic polls: The Left grouping won in 10,338 seats as against 8,846 seats for the Congress led UDF and 1,244 seats for the BJP.
As the opposition Left Democratic Front maintained an impressive lead in local body elections in Kerala, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Saturday said it "in no way reflects a wave in favour of the Left".
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Delhi: Cash van driver in who fled with Rs 22.5 crore arrested
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on India-Pakistan cricket series
- GST deadlock: PM Modi invites Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh for tea
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Actor Aamir Khan, family owe Rs 817.95 as land rent
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- PoK will remain with Pakistan: Farooq Abdullah
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Married actor in love with co-star; wife confronts, separates!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?
- Know what not to do to let sex lose steam after one year of relationship
- #RahulStumped? No...he was `inspiring`, `spirited`, says Bengaluru girl - Read her post here
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Maharashtra engineer first Indian bomber to graduate from ISIS training school: Report
- RSS is India's No 1 terror group: Former Mumbai police officer
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels