"I am shocked and scared.. can one not live in Kerala without supporting Beef Festival?"
Authorities a prestigious college of Kerala on Wednesday decided to initiate disciplinary action against 10 students for conducting a beef festival inside the campus to protest against the lynching of a man in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri over rumours of eating beef.
Hardly 10 days after his wedding, an NRI man from Kerala has sent his 21-year-old wife a tripple Talaq message from Dubai on WhatsApp.
Two gold biscuits were seized from an Air Arabia flight at nearby Karipur International Airport today, officials said.
Gujarat based Patidar Andolan leader P C Patel today said their stir was not against any caste or religion but to rectify the 'injustice' done to forward community in the name of reservation.
Six students of a leading government-aided college here have been suspended for allegedly conducting a 'beef festival' inside the campus to protest against the lynching of a man in Uttar Pradesh over rumours of eating beef.
The man held in connection with the murder of a 69-year-old nun in Pala allegedly had killed another elderly nun at a convent near Erattupetta in April this year, police said on Tuesday.
Australia on Monday made it clear that people who attempt to travel illegally to the country by sea would not be allowed to settle there.
BJP president Amit Shah on Sunday said his party's main agenda was a "Congress free India".
With the twin objectives of weaning the inmates away from criminal activities and providing them a skill for their future livelihood, the central prison here will converted into a skill training school.
Suspected Pakistani hackers have hacked the official website of the Kerala government, www.keralagov.in.
The release of Malayalam translation of a book authored by former president APJ Abdul Kalam was cancelled here on Saturday after protests erupted over a woman writer being allegedly asked to stay away from the function citing the presence of a 'swamiji'.
Kerala police chief TP Senkumar on Friday said he asked his district police chiefs to see action is taken against illegal killing of stray dogs.
Kerala government will grant an additional Rs one crore to restore 'Padmatheertham', the holy temple tank located adjacent to the famed Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple here, to its past glory.
A Haj pilgrim from Kerala died in Makkah on Thursday but not in the stampede, said a Congress leader who is also on pilgrimage.
The Congress on Thursday accused the CPI-M of forging political ties with the BJP on numerous occasions in the past, adding that the communist party was making baseless statements against it as a cover-up.
Saudi Arabia`s Health Minister Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al-Falih has met around 50 nurses from Kerala in the troubled city of Jizan along the Yemen border, and assured them that those who wish to stay will be transferred to safe places.
Around 50 nurses from Kerala are awaiting a nod from authorities in Saudi Arabia and the Indian embassy to return to India, as they also want issues related to their work experience and certificates to be taken care of.
A court here on Saturday issued summons to four Congress lawmakers on a complaint by two women opposition legislators alleging the ruling party members had molested them on the floor of the assembly on March 13 when the 2015-16 budget was presented.
Two days after a Kerala nun was found lying in a pool of blood in her room on Thursday, police claimed to have unearthed vital leads about her murder.
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy has urged External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to help eight Keralites stranded in two African countries return home at the earliest.
The much waited draw of Onam Bumper 2015 was held on Friday at Thiruvananthapuram.
Months of wait by lakhs of people who bought Onam Bumper 2015 (BR-45) tickets is about end as the draw of results is currently being held in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala.
Thiruvonam Bumper (Onam Bumper) 2015 (BR-45) draw has begun at Sree Chithra Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
Instruction in IT and electronics is going to be strengthened in all the schools in Kerala, a minister said on Thursday.
In a significant step to check the menace of stray dogs in Kerala, the state government on Wednesday directed civic bodies to take necessary steps to control the violent dogs.
A woman in Kerala, who was travelling through a state transport bus, suddenly fell on road after the rear floor of the bus split open.
An outfit of Kerala's Namboothiri Brahmins has demanded minority status for them, arguing that the community, which faced a socio-economic fall out after implementation of land reforms act, is minuscule in the state.
Due to late running of its pairing train, the Kanniyakumari-Mumbai CST Express has been rescheduled to leave Kanniyakumari at 9-00 am on Wednesday.
Four youths suspected to be having links with terror outfit Islamic State (IS) were detained when they arrived from Abu Dhabi early Tuesday and are being questioned.
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Dadri lynching was a pre-planned conspiracy: Mulayam Singh
- Indian Air Force celebrates 83rd foundation day
- Watch: Fast N Facts
- Compulsion to be Hindu in order to attend Garba festival?
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Shahid reveals how he “connected” with wife Mira
- Murder of foreigners cannot destabilise Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- David Beckham backs Carlo Ancelotti to return to EPL
- Nepalese 'donate' petrol to India in satirical protest
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal
- US commander believes Kunduz hospital strike broke US rules: Report