Six final year students, including three girls, of a private college near Vadakara here have been arrested on charges of ragging and abetting the suicide of a junior student of the same college, police said today.
A young Muslim writer was assaulted by a group of unidentified youths in the Palakkad district of Kerala for allegedly insulting God in the title of his new collection of short stories.
21 people from Kerala have gone missing and are suspected to have links with ISIS.
The Travancore Devasom Board (TDB) that looks after the affairs of the famed Sabarimala temple is firm on its stand that it does not wish to allow entry of females in the age group of 10 to 50 into the temple.
At 86, Dakshayani shows no signs of ageing and looks absolutely fit as she gets all set to enter the Guinness World Records as the oldest living elephant.
Both were produced in a local court in Kochi, which sent them to transit remand till July 25.
Former Kerala Minister and Congress leader A.K. Babu`s woes continued as a court here on Thursday ordered a fresh vigilance case against him following a petition filed by a newly-formed hotels association.
One of the missing youngsters of Kerala has sent a message to his family; the message is shocking indeed!
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Friday said that he would take up with the Centre the issue of a Keralite youth incarcerated in a Kenyan prison since 2014.
Dhanesh Mathew Manjooran was chased and caught by locals after the woman raised an alarm following the molestation bid by him late this evening.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan defended his honorary legal advisor M K Damodaran.
Bindu in her petition said her daughter was missing for the past one month and sought a probe.
CPI-M in Kerala said the party is in favour of entry of women of all age groups to the Lord Ayyappa hill shrine at Sabarimala.
After a lull, two political murders that of a CPI-M activist and a BJP worker within a span of few hours again shook north Kerala's politically sensitive Kannur district.
The two missing youths had sent a voice message to their families in which they said that they are not terrorists.
A 38-year-old CPI(M) worker was allegedly hacked to death by an unidentified gang at Payyanur here, police said Tuesday.
The report noticed major lapses in maintenance of basic records relating to building permits by Thrissur and Thiruvananthapuram Corporations.
The Supreme Court indicated it may refer to a five-judge constitution bench the issue of the centuries-old practice of barring entry of women to the Sabarimala temple.
Saying terrorists have no religion, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Monday said an entire community should not be blamed for the alleged links of some with the IS.
The fire was caused by an unauthorised display of fireworks at the Puttingal Devi temple.
The Indian Union Muslim League today came out in support of preacher Zakir Naik, saying Zakir naik is an "advocate of peace theory in Islam".
Seventeen men and women are missing from Kerala's Kasargode district, and a police officer said on Sunday they were probing reports that they may have joined the Islamic State.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has ordered a probe into the mysterious disappearance of about a dozen youth who are feared to have joined the Islamic State.
The Kerala Police have registered a case of murder and booked three men after a 50-year-old man died while confronting his daughter's eve-teasers in Paloor here.
The video, which has now become viral on social media, shows a distraught baby male elephant trying to wake up its mother after she fell down and died near Kavadiammal temple in Pallam.
Eid al-Fitr will be celebrated across the country, barring Kerala and Jammu and Kashmir, on Thursday.
"The incident occurred around 4.15 AM while backing the rakes from the yard to platform during shunting works", PRO, Southern Railway, R Gopinath said.
Amid reports that Marxist veteran V S Achutanandan is set to be appointed Chairman of Kerala Administrative Reforms Commission.
The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed former Kerala Chief Minister V.S. Achuthanandan's petition demanding a CBI probe into the Kozhikode ice-cream parlour sex case.
The Sabarimala temple management in Kerala has disallowed a three-day 'residential meeting' of chartered accountants after the organisers made all arrangements and posted the invitation on their website.
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Narsingh Yadav missing Rio Olympics will mean India losing a medal: WFI President
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: Know all about revised pay rules
- Life terms for 9 Filipinos over 2013 Malaysia incursion
- Kerry warns North Korea of `real consequences` for weapons programme
- Chinese army bans Hong Kong`s Pokemon players from barracks
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft to map surface of asteroid 'Bennu' – Watch video!
- Swanky new Deen Dayal coaches for unreserved Rail passengers –Check out pics
- Five youth killed as car overturns on Pune-Mumbai Expressway
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann writes to LS Speaker, seeks probe against PM Modi for jeopardising national security
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- WWE Monday Night Raw results (July 25, 2016): Finn Balor earns shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September
- Opposition alleges use of coercion, threats in RS polls in Jharkhand
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!