Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday expressed grief over the loss of lives in an accident in Madhya Pradesh's Khandwa district.
Madhya Pradesh News
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Wednesday demanded a CBI probe into the mysterious deaths of those involved in the high-profile MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) scam.
As the chorus for CBI probe into the alleged unnatural deaths of MPPEB scam accused is growing louder, the local branch of Indian Medical Association on Wednesday demanded probe by the central agency into the death of the dean of government medical college D K Sakalle, here.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court on Wednesday served a notice to the state government seeking its reply on the security arrangements at the tourist spots.
At least 19 people including four women were killed and about 15 others injured on Wednesday when the private bus they were travelling in collided with a truck near Choti Chhaegaon Makhan, about seven kilometres from here.
At least 12 people were today killed and 20 injured when the bus they were travelling in collided with a truck near Chhaegaon Makhan, about seven kilometers from here.
A local court has awarded five years imprisonment each to the parents of a newborn girl whom they had abandoned a day after her birth.
Twelve persons, including five employees of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), were convicted by a special CBI court here for fraudulently settling 11 PF claims amounting to Rs 44,74,895 by forging documents.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Wednesday slammed Congress leader Digvijay Singh's move to file a petition, seeking a Supreme Court-monitored Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the Vyapam scam, and claimed that the former chief minister was challenging the authority of the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
As the body of Narendra Singh Tomar, an accused in the high-profile MPPEB scam (popularly known as Vyapam scam), was on Tuesday cremated, his father demanded a CBI probe of the death.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday filed a petition seeking Supreme Court monitored Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the mysterious Vyapam scam.
The Congress party on Tuesday said that powerful people were involved in the rising number of deaths of persons associated with the Vyapam scam and demanded that the Supreme Court must look into the matter.
Veterinary student Amit Sagar, an accused in the Vyapam scam, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Sheopur district on Madhya Pradesh.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate Chander Singh Sisodia was on Tuesday leading by 4,352 votes against Congress' Subhash Sojatia in Madhya Pradesh's Garoth Assembly constituency bypoll.
BJP on Tuesday retained Garoth Assembly seat in Madhya Pradesh's Mandsaur district albeit with a reduced margin as compared to the 2013 elections.
The CBI must probe the deaths of accused and witnesses under mysterious circumstances in Madhya Pradesh's Vyapam scam, says the man who exposed the massive admission and recruitment scandal.
Supreme Court advocate KTS Tulsi on Monday alleged that the rising number of deaths associated with the Vyapam scam is an attempt to save Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and demanded that an impartial probe should be conducted to get to the truth of the matter.
Actor turned Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Paul was on Monday granted bail by a West Bengal court in a case over his alleged inflammatory remarks.
The Congress on Monday linked the rising number of deaths associated with the Vyapam scam to the BJP Government at the Centre and in Madhya Pradesh, calling for a CBI inquiry to ensure a fair investigation into the case.
Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Babu Lal Gaur on Monday rejected calls for a CBI probe into the deaths of those allegedly involved in the high-profile Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB or Vyapam) scam a day after two more accused in the case were found dead under mysterious circumstances.
BJP MLA from Dharmpuri constituency in the district, Kallusingh Thakur escaped unhurt after he was allegedly shot at by four men under the Mandu police station limits, a police official said here on Sunday.
Two more accused in the high-profile Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) scam died in the past 24 hours at Gwalior and Indore, adding another murky dimension to the massive scandal in which several politicians and bureaucrats are allegedly involved.
Over 71 percent people participated in the Garoth assembly constituency by-poll which was held peacefully in Madhya Pradesh`s Mandsaur district on Saturday, an election official said.
The Congress party on Saturday demanded that the Election Commission should take notice of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s alleged audio tape and punish him as per the laws of the land.
Sixteen children fell ill after eating contaminated porridge at a childcare (anganwadi) centre here on Friday.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday refused to comment over his alleged audio tape.
A government school headmaster allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his licensed gun after moneylenders began troubling him to return the money that he had borrowed from them, police said today.
An organisation of journalists here demanded that the state government must hand over to CBI the probe into local scribe Sandeep Kothari's murder.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday expressed grief at the passing away of BJP MP Dileep Singh Bhuria, saying his thoughts are with the deceased's family.
Senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha MP from Ratlam-Jhabua seat in Madhya Pradesh, Dileep Singh Bhuria passed away Wednesday at a hospital in Gurgaon after a brief illness.
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Bombay HC allows Nestle to export Maggi noodles
- Warning! Plastic rice from China now on sale in India
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with India's first NBA player Satnam Singh
- No mediation in rape cases, rules Supreme Court
- DNA: Why India should not take credit for Satnam Singh's NBA achievement!
- Greece becomes first developed nation to default on IMF
- Exclusive: Ravi Shankar Prasad talks about Digital India Programme
- DNA: Analysis of Dayanidhi Maran's illegal telephone exchange case
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Subhash Kapoor's Guddu Rangeela in the midst of the ‘Mata Ka Email’ song controversy
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with Azhar who feeds poor daily in Hyderabad
- Shahid-Mira's wedding card is out!
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with cast of 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Bangladeshi newspaper ridicules Indian cricketers with distasteful advertisement
- Congress furnishes new documents on Dholpur Palace ownership
- Bollywood gives thumbs up to 'Masaan' trailer!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Digvijay Singh moves Supreme Court for CBI probe into Vyapam scam
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?
- Smart plan to send humans to Mars
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!