The entire incident was captured on a CCTV camera installed at the site. The incident happened in Nowgong, Madhya Pradesh, Dainik Bhaskar reported.
Madhya Pradesh News
They have claimed that their lands have been occupied by hooligans and they have no other option to sustain our livelihood.
It's hard to digest, but it's true. Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh and his family members have been included in the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) people by the Central and Madhya Pradesh governments.
AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh claimed he and his family were included in the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) people by the MP government.
The boy was rescued a shortwhile ago and was taken to a hospital where doctors confirmed the sad development.
The injured have been admitted to various hospitals. Four of them are in a serious condition.
Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh, who had blamed 'ghosts' for farmer suicides in the state, has now clarified his remarks.
In shocking remarks, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh has blamed 'ghosts' for farmer suicides.
Madhya Pradesh Assembly on Wednesday witnessed ruckus as the opposition Congress staged a walkout alleging that wheat mixed with soil was being disbursed to victims of the recent floods in the state capital.
The Madhya Pradesh Police have arrested three persons, including the owner and the principal of a school in Shahdol district, in connection with the wrong depiction of India's map in a school diary.
Two people died and two others were seriously injured on Tuesday in a collision between a truck and a motorcycle in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh.
Congress on Monday alleged a "scam worth crores" of rupees by BJP government in Madhya Pradesh in organising Simhastha Kumbh fair and demanded a High Court-monitored probe.
A 23-year-old tribal woman gave birth to a child on the porch of the district hospital as she was allegedly not given medical attention on time.
The MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Results 2016 is expected to be announced by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education on Saturday.
In a meeting of the council of ministers, chaired by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, it was also decided that the proposed department would work as a knowledge resource centre on joy.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Results 2016 on Friday.
Madhya Pradesh's Happiness Department will coordinate among other departments and craft policies in a way to increase the level of happiness among its citizens.
The Happiness Department of Madhya Pradesh will coordinate among other departments and craft polices in a way to increase the level of happiness among its citizens
The central and western parts of Madhya Pradesh are still witnessing intermittent showers.
Rains continued to affect the lives of lakhs of people in several districts of Madhya Pradesh.
As many as 7,000 people have been rescued so far in the state, an official said.
The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) rescued about 150 people from Vrindavan garden last evening who were caught in the flood.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday called Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and took stock of the situation arising out of the floods in the state.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that at least 15 people have lost their lives so far in the flash floods.
Briefing the media here, Chauhan said there was flooding at several places following incessant rains over the last few days.
As many as 11 people have died due to flood in Madhya Pradesh in the last couple of days as heavy rains continued to lash large parts of the state with Army shifted over 400 deluge-hit people in Satna district to safer places.
The rains which were expected to be a godsend for the drought-prone Bundelkhand now threaten to be a calamity, according to the farmers.
CBI today conducted raids at 20 places in the city, besides the Rewa district residence of former director of National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research, in connection with an alleged illegal building construction scam to the tune of Rs 40 crore.
A tragic video of a young boy being washed away at Purwa waterfall in Reewa district of Madhya Pradesh has come to fore on Thursday.
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Twinkle Khanna slams Naseeruddin Shah online! - Know why
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft
- WATCH: SPINE-CHILLING! Goldberg makes WWE debut, spears The Rock!
- Sharad Pawar's MCA accepts SC verdict in toto, to rewrite constitution
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- GST bill will continue to rule market sentiments
- Nepali PM KP Sharma Oli appears likely to lose no-confidence vote
- Rio Olympics 2016: Shooter Chain Singh to be discharged from hospital today
- 7.5% economic growth failed to change people's lives: Jean Dreze
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Pokemon Go mania causes international incident on US border