The upcoming bypoll to Maihar Assembly seat, a part of Satna Lok Sabha constituency in Madhya Pradesh, is not only crucial for opposition Congress but also for BJP following its drubbing in the Bihar state elections.
Madhya Pradesh News
Setting a rare example of communal harmony, Muslims in Madhya Pradesh's Morena district have given land to build Ram Temple in their village.
The Cabinet of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday held a meeting at an unusual place – on board a cruise boat.
Hindus can perform 'puja' and Muslims can offer namaz at the disputed Bhojshala monument in the district on 'Basant Panchmi' festival on February 12, the Archaeological Survey of India said in an order.
The youth, identified as Azhar Iqbal, was the 16th person to be arrested in connection with a case registered in Delhi.
BJP's Madhya Pradesh unit on Sunday expelled Anwar Mev, after he was charged with slaughtering a cow at his house and arrested.
Here are five things to know about Anwar Mev and the case
Anwar Mev was an office bearer of the BJP's Minority Cell before he was expelled from the party.
Three people were arrested and explosives weighing 1000 kilograms were also recovered from them at Sagar in Madhya Pradesh on Sunday.
Vyapam, which has been known for a massive admission and recruitment scam in Madhya Pradesh, has taken to rewarding teachers who detect fraud in examinations, honouring six of them on Friday.
Amid ongoing standoff between women protesters and Shani Shingnapur temple authorities over right to worship inside temple, the Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Babulal Gaur 's latest statement is likely to snowball into a massive controversy.
On October 26, 2015, Geeta returned to India nearly 15 years after she accidentally crossed over to Pakistan.
Archbishop of Bhopal, Leo Cornelio, on Saturday said the Madhya Pradesh government was yet to respond to its request regarding handing over some of the state-run schools in backward districts to the Catholic Church to improve their educational standards.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today lauded 8-year-old Aamir Shoaib for getting his gambler father arrested for his addiction.
Suspected terrorist Syed Ahmed Ali had allegedly threatened to blow up Taj Mahal and a dargah in UP.
A 4-year-old girl was raped by school bus conductor in Madhya Pradesh's Ujjain district on Tuesday.
Curfew was lifted today from two localities under Kotwali Police Station here following normalcy, three days after it was clamped due to a communal clash in the area.
In a veiled attack on Bollywood actor Aamir Khan, BJP's fiery leader Kailash Vijayvargiya said that it is annoying when somebody talks about intolerance in this country.
According to police, the activists claimed that they have recovered beef from their luggage but it was later found to be buffalo meat after laboratory test.
Four patients who underwent cataract surgery at a health camp in Sheopur town of Madhya Pradesh, have complained of loss of vision, an official said on Tuesday.
The Election Commission (EC) on Tuesday announced by-poll schedule for the Maihar Assembly seat in Madhya Pradesh which will be held on February 13.
Another couple has come forward claiming that the deaf-mute girl Geeta, who returned from Pakistan last October after accidentally landing in that country and staying there for over a decade, is their daughter.
Before the train entered Itarsi station, the man accompanying the victim got down when it slowed down in the outer section, although the woman could not disembark with him.
Ola cabs today sacked one of his drivers for allegedly raping a 28-year-old woman in Bhopal.
A member of India chapter of anti-graft NGO Transparency International (TI) on Saturday claimed that Madhya Pradesh government spent Rs 1.25 crore to "hire senior counsels to oppose the petitions demanding CBI probe into Vyapam scam".
The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to disallow commercial vehicles older than 15 years to run on roads in the state.
RSS general secretary Suresh Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Tuesday said that an "awakened" Hindu community can lead the entire world on a path of happiness.
A 40-year-old woman from Madhya Pradesh's Jabalpur on Tuesday claimed herself to be the mother of Geeta, the hearing and speech-impaired girl who had lived in Pakistan for over ten years after crossing the border.
An Indian textile company has been ordered to pay a USD 100,000 penalty within 30 days by a US court to settle charges of using pirated software that gave it competitive advantages over American businesses.
The Lokayukta police Monday raided two establishments owned by a police head constable posted at Jabalpur district's Regional Transport Office (RTO) and unearthed huge disproportionate assets (DA) allegedly amassed by him.
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- 'Chinese New Year' greetings from Mark Zuckerberg and family!- Watch
- India showcases naval might at International Fleet Review
- The great IPL dream: Mumbai Indians' 3.2 crore man Nathu Singh's rags to riches story
- Twitterati celebrate as Mahendra Singh Dhoni's daughter Ziva turns 1
- India not intolerant; secularists targeting only Hindu fundamentalists: Taslima Nasreen
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley
- It is termed pornography when a woman writes about her body: Taslima Nasreen