None of the guilty in the Vyapam scam will be spared, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday said even as he rejected Congress's demand for his resignation over the matter.
Madhya Pradesh News
Senior Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sunday underlined the need for his party to strengthen its presence at the ground level in Madhya Pradesh.
The Central Bureau of Investigation has registered eight fresh FIRs in connection with the controversial Vyapam scam.
CBI on Saturday registered eight more FIRs in connection with Vyapam scam, taking the number of cases filed in connection with alleged irregularities in the conduct of professional and academic examinations by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board to 23 so far.
Madhya Pradesh government has shunted district Additional Superintendent of Police to Bhopal, in the wake of women protesters today threatening to set themselves afire, alleging the police was "protecting" the accused in a minor girl gangrape case.
An elderly man was administered glucose meant for animals at the district hospital here, following which a nurse and two hospital staffers were suspended.
In the midst of a controversy over the Vyapam scam, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Friday said he would soon carry out an expansion of his council of ministers.
The Supreme Court on Friday gave six weeks time to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to appoint prosecutors in connection with its ongoing probe into the multi-crore Vyapam recruitment scam in Madhya Pradesh.
CBI on Thursday registered 15th FIR against 64 persons including OSDs of state Ministers in connection with its probe in Vyapam scam, taking over investigations in the case of Police Constable Recruitment Examination in 2013.
The CBI on Thursday registered its 18th FIR in connection with its ongoing probe in the Vyapam scam in Madhya Pradesh.
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has sent notice to Madhya Pradesh government over reports of employing children for begging on daily wages in Gwalior.
Yakub Memon, 1993 Mumbai serial blasts convict, was woken up at 3.30 am on Thursday, permitted a warm bath and provided a set of fresh clothes -- hours ahead of his scheduled hanging.
At least 54 people have been killed in Madhya Pradesh since the monsoon hit the state on June 14, the revenue department has said, adding that the kin of the dead will get compensation of Rs.4 lakh each.
A lesson on the life of late former president APJ Abdul Kalam will be taught in schools across Madhya Pradesh in a bid to make students ideal citizens in their life, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said here on Tuesday.
A patwari (government officer) was caught red-handed for allegedly accepting bribe of Rs 3,000 for regularising a marriage garden at Lahrauli village in the district.
The CBI on Monday registered the 16th FIR and another preliminary inquiry in connection with its ongoing probe into the Vyapam scam in Madhya Pradesh.
Police here detained the wife of the Vyapam scam whistle-blower Prashant Pandey briefly and seized Rs 9.96 lakh cash from her alleging it to be 'hawala' money, with her husband calling it a witch-hunt.
A flood like situation has been prevailing in Vidisha, Raisen, Shajapur, Harda, Betul and Sehore districts of Madhya Pardesh, owing to incessant rainfall since Thursday.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, under fire over the Vyapam scam, has described Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh as a "born conspirator" and alleged that Congressmen always hit below the belt.
The Supreme Court Friday asked the CBI to inform it within a week the specific time frame by which it will "take over" entire investigation into the Vyapam scam cases so that the issue of monitoring can be decided.
Over a dozen Youth Congress workers sustained minor injuries after police used force to stop them from marching towards Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan's residence here over the Vyapam scam.
CBI on Thursday registered an FIR against the then Controller of Examination, Vyapam, besides 37 others in connection with alleged illegalities committed in the Madhya Pradesh Junior Food Supplies Officer and Inspector, Weights and Measurements recruitment examination, 2012.
The CBI on Thursday registered a fresh FIR and two preliminary inquiries in connection with its ongoing probe into the Vyapam scam in Madhya Pradesh.
An accused in the 2002 Sabarmati Express train burning incident has been arrested from Jhabua in Madhya Pradesh by the Godhra Local Crime Branch (LCB).
After Madhya Pradesh, the Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal or Vyapam was mulling conducting examinations at the national level, an RTI query has revealed.
As the Shivraj Singh Chauhan government faces heat over Vyapam scam, the mysterious death of Congress leader Sarla Mishra 18 years ago has led her two brothers on Thursday to demand a CBI probe alleging it was a political murder when Digvijay Singh was the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
The roll numbers of 700 candidates in the 2012 Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test were changed by a gang that guaranteed success in the competitive examination, documents reveal.
A leading NGO Thursday launched a signature campaign in Madhya Pradesh to create awareness about the Vyapam scam, saying that the admissions and recruitment fraud was not just a political issue.
Five Gwalior-based students accused of clearing their Vyapam pre-medical entrance exam by cheating have made an emotional appeal to President Pranab Mukherjee urging him to either restore their self-esteem or allow them to end their lives, said reports on Thursday.
Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf has been listed among 'great personalities' in a Class III book of a private school here.
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death?
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Kanwar Yatra: High alert sounded in western UP after IB alert
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- AIB: Save the girl child- stop female foeticide
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death? Part-2
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- DNA: Analysis on ISIS preparing to attack India
- Floods create havoc in several parts of India
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- 'I spat in your coffee everyday' – Intern's note to boss goes viral
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Osama bin Laden's family members reportedly killed in private jet crash in Britain
- Watch video: 164 skydivers form largest ever vertical formation, set new world record
- Jammu bandh over AIIMS turns violent, police use force to disperse protesters; Oppn targets BJP
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub Memon's wife, sacked
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka