It's hard to digest, but it's true. Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh and his family members have been included in the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) people by the Central and Madhya Pradesh governments.
Madhya Pradesh News
AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh claimed he and his family were included in the list of Below Poverty Line (BPL) people by the MP government.
The boy was rescued a shortwhile ago and was taken to a hospital where doctors confirmed the sad development.
The injured have been admitted to various hospitals. Four of them are in a serious condition.
Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh, who had blamed 'ghosts' for farmer suicides in the state, has now clarified his remarks.
In shocking remarks, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh has blamed 'ghosts' for farmer suicides.
Madhya Pradesh Assembly on Wednesday witnessed ruckus as the opposition Congress staged a walkout alleging that wheat mixed with soil was being disbursed to victims of the recent floods in the state capital.
The Madhya Pradesh Police have arrested three persons, including the owner and the principal of a school in Shahdol district, in connection with the wrong depiction of India's map in a school diary.
Two people died and two others were seriously injured on Tuesday in a collision between a truck and a motorcycle in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh.
Congress on Monday alleged a "scam worth crores" of rupees by BJP government in Madhya Pradesh in organising Simhastha Kumbh fair and demanded a High Court-monitored probe.
A 23-year-old tribal woman gave birth to a child on the porch of the district hospital as she was allegedly not given medical attention on time.
The MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Results 2016 is expected to be announced by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education on Saturday.
In a meeting of the council of ministers, chaired by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, it was also decided that the proposed department would work as a knowledge resource centre on joy.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Results 2016 on Friday.
Madhya Pradesh's Happiness Department will coordinate among other departments and craft policies in a way to increase the level of happiness among its citizens.
The Happiness Department of Madhya Pradesh will coordinate among other departments and craft polices in a way to increase the level of happiness among its citizens
The central and western parts of Madhya Pradesh are still witnessing intermittent showers.
Rains continued to affect the lives of lakhs of people in several districts of Madhya Pradesh.
As many as 7,000 people have been rescued so far in the state, an official said.
The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) rescued about 150 people from Vrindavan garden last evening who were caught in the flood.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday called Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and took stock of the situation arising out of the floods in the state.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that at least 15 people have lost their lives so far in the flash floods.
Briefing the media here, Chauhan said there was flooding at several places following incessant rains over the last few days.
As many as 11 people have died due to flood in Madhya Pradesh in the last couple of days as heavy rains continued to lash large parts of the state with Army shifted over 400 deluge-hit people in Satna district to safer places.
The rains which were expected to be a godsend for the drought-prone Bundelkhand now threaten to be a calamity, according to the farmers.
CBI today conducted raids at 20 places in the city, besides the Rewa district residence of former director of National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research, in connection with an alleged illegal building construction scam to the tune of Rs 40 crore.
A tragic video of a young boy being washed away at Purwa waterfall in Reewa district of Madhya Pradesh has come to fore on Thursday.
About 1,000 people were taken ill after a communal meal at a gathering of the Bohra community here, a Bohra leader said on Monday.
The Chinese government lauded the Madhya Pradesh government's scheme of offering rice, wheat and salt at Re 1 per kg to the poor people.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- Centre flags 'sudden' spurt in crime against SC in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh
- BJP stood by Mayawati when she was attacked in guest house by SP 'goons': Umar Bharti
- Premier Futsal League: Tournament is similar to Indian Premier League, says Doug Reed
- 1,282 pilgrims leave for Amarnath Yatra from Jammu
- Kejriwal to visit Goa again next month
- Myanmar census data undercuts Buddhist hardliner claims
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price
- Kotak Mahindra Bank to raise Rs 5,000 cr via bonds
- 0.50% cut in policy rate by March quarter: Morgan Stanley
- Promote inter-caste marriages to end casteism: Ramdas Athawale
- M-cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 107 lakh crore