Amid a controversy over prayers by Hindus and Muslims at the Bhojshala in Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh, Congress leader Digvijaya Singh on Wednesday wondered who Vishva Hindu Parishad activists worshiped at the ancient shrine.
Madhya Pradesh News
Madhya Pradesh's PWD Minister Sartaj Singh on Wednesday lambasted Congress for doing communal politics, stating the party is following the infamous divide and rule policy of the British Raj.
The upcoming bypoll to Maihar Assembly seat, a part of Satna Lok Sabha constituency in Madhya Pradesh, is not only crucial for opposition Congress but also for BJP following its drubbing in the Bihar state elections.
Setting a rare example of communal harmony, Muslims in Madhya Pradesh's Morena district have given land to build Ram Temple in their village.
The Cabinet of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday held a meeting at an unusual place – on board a cruise boat.
Hindus can perform 'puja' and Muslims can offer namaz at the disputed Bhojshala monument in the district on 'Basant Panchmi' festival on February 12, the Archaeological Survey of India said in an order.
The youth, identified as Azhar Iqbal, was the 16th person to be arrested in connection with a case registered in Delhi.
BJP's Madhya Pradesh unit on Sunday expelled Anwar Mev, after he was charged with slaughtering a cow at his house and arrested.
Here are five things to know about Anwar Mev and the case
Anwar Mev was an office bearer of the BJP's Minority Cell before he was expelled from the party.
Three people were arrested and explosives weighing 1000 kilograms were also recovered from them at Sagar in Madhya Pradesh on Sunday.
Vyapam, which has been known for a massive admission and recruitment scam in Madhya Pradesh, has taken to rewarding teachers who detect fraud in examinations, honouring six of them on Friday.
Amid ongoing standoff between women protesters and Shani Shingnapur temple authorities over right to worship inside temple, the Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Babulal Gaur 's latest statement is likely to snowball into a massive controversy.
On October 26, 2015, Geeta returned to India nearly 15 years after she accidentally crossed over to Pakistan.
Archbishop of Bhopal, Leo Cornelio, on Saturday said the Madhya Pradesh government was yet to respond to its request regarding handing over some of the state-run schools in backward districts to the Catholic Church to improve their educational standards.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today lauded 8-year-old Aamir Shoaib for getting his gambler father arrested for his addiction.
Suspected terrorist Syed Ahmed Ali had allegedly threatened to blow up Taj Mahal and a dargah in UP.
A 4-year-old girl was raped by school bus conductor in Madhya Pradesh's Ujjain district on Tuesday.
Curfew was lifted today from two localities under Kotwali Police Station here following normalcy, three days after it was clamped due to a communal clash in the area.
In a veiled attack on Bollywood actor Aamir Khan, BJP's fiery leader Kailash Vijayvargiya said that it is annoying when somebody talks about intolerance in this country.
According to police, the activists claimed that they have recovered beef from their luggage but it was later found to be buffalo meat after laboratory test.
Four patients who underwent cataract surgery at a health camp in Sheopur town of Madhya Pradesh, have complained of loss of vision, an official said on Tuesday.
The Election Commission (EC) on Tuesday announced by-poll schedule for the Maihar Assembly seat in Madhya Pradesh which will be held on February 13.
Another couple has come forward claiming that the deaf-mute girl Geeta, who returned from Pakistan last October after accidentally landing in that country and staying there for over a decade, is their daughter.
Before the train entered Itarsi station, the man accompanying the victim got down when it slowed down in the outer section, although the woman could not disembark with him.
Ola cabs today sacked one of his drivers for allegedly raping a 28-year-old woman in Bhopal.
A member of India chapter of anti-graft NGO Transparency International (TI) on Saturday claimed that Madhya Pradesh government spent Rs 1.25 crore to "hire senior counsels to oppose the petitions demanding CBI probe into Vyapam scam".
The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to disallow commercial vehicles older than 15 years to run on roads in the state.
RSS general secretary Suresh Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Tuesday said that an "awakened" Hindu community can lead the entire world on a path of happiness.
A 40-year-old woman from Madhya Pradesh's Jabalpur on Tuesday claimed herself to be the mother of Geeta, the hearing and speech-impaired girl who had lived in Pakistan for over ten years after crossing the border.
An Indian textile company has been ordered to pay a USD 100,000 penalty within 30 days by a US court to settle charges of using pirated software that gave it competitive advantages over American businesses.
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part II
- Security advisor Kunal Verma's book reveals untold story behind 1962 Indo-China war
- Now, Pakistan too in the race to acquire Kohinoor diamond!
- Will Pak take action against Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi after Headley's revelations?
- Four people burnt dead in Delhi's Dilshad Garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- While politics got 'detached' from religion, Modi govt took measures to preserve 'Sanatan Dharma': Amit Shah
- ICC U-19 World Cup, semi-final: India vs Sri Lanka - As it happened...
- Pakistan's ISI provided moral, financial support to LeT for 26/11 Mumbai attacks: David Headley's big revelations
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how
- A woman encounters a huge wolf and the most unexpected thing happens - Watch
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Salman Khan’s new look as ‘Sultan’: Valentine's Day special- See Pic