The bodies of a man and a woman, who had been missing for two days, have been discovered in the district of Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh, in a suspected case of honour killing.
Madhya Pradesh News
Describing Madhya Pradesh as an "ideal investment destination", CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said he would seek investment from US companies.
A Jain temple in Ujjain city on Sunday restrained girls aged eight years and above from entering the temple in jeans, skirts and other western outfits.
Impressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Saurabh Bilgaiyan got a line tattooed on his chest in February 2014.
Attired in their very best, people thronged the attractively decorated temples to celebrate the festival of Janmashtami across Madhya Pradesh on Thursday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s younger brother Prahlad Modi has expressed displeasure over a police case filed against his friend, a dhaba owner, and met the Indore police chief in this regard.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday said it would clarify whether its verdict, which found 634 medical students guilty of adopting unfair means in Vyapam tests, can be relooked afresh or a larger bench should restrict itself to the quantum of sentence only.
The administration has also asked the police and forest department to submit a report in this regard.
Kumar did not name the organisation, however it was a veiled reference to Amnesty International, whose Indian chapter is facing sedition charges over alleged raising of anti-India slogans by its members during an event on Kashmir.
MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan became one of the most talked-about news on Sunday after one of his images went viral on social media.
Flood situation in parts of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh continues to remain grim with major rivers flowing above danger mark in these states.
With several days of continuous downpour in the Vindhya region of Madhya Pradesh, about 100 villages in Rewa and Satna district have been devastated by floods, officials said on Sunday.
As at least 15 people have lost their lives due to heavy rains and rescue operations are on to help those who are trapped in floods, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday announced a compensation of Rs 4 lakh each next of kin to the deceased.
The authorities have commissioned a helicopter to rescue six persons who are perched for many hours on a tree in Magraj village in Satna district.
Ten members of a family were killed on Thursday when their Bolero jeep collided with a bus in Dindori district of Madhya Pradesh. Two others were injured.
Three young men were arrested in this district of Madhya Pradesh for allegedly skinning live cows, Superintendent of Police R.S. Meena said on Thursday.
A specially decked out Lord Shiva was offered a Bhasmarti (special puja) and tied a silver rakhi embedded with gems to mark the start of the festival.
The fight reportedly broke out between two groups of eunuchs at an intersection in Jabalpur city as they were at loggerheads over the share of the tip.
Over 80 villages have been submerged and around 25,000 persons affected in Rewa and Satna districts of Madhya Pradesh due to torrential rains that have lashed the Vindhya region for the last three days.
Three school boys on Wednesday drowned in Anand Sagar pond in Karera town in the district when they had gone to take a bath, police said.
Veteran BJP leader Babulal Gaur was reportedly not happy the way he was asked to resign from the state Cabinet in the last reshuffle apparently on the ground of old age.
The ad shows an imagery of the East India Company which includes the Christian cross symbol.
You will love his dance moves in this extremely funny video, which was apparently shot at a wedding ceremony.
Jabalpur-Howrah Shaktipunj Express's (11447) guard coach today derailed near Karaila station in the district, disrupting rail traffic for nearly two hours.
The Madhya Pradesh Open School Education Board has declared Class 10 Ruk Jana Nahi results.
Students in Madhya Pradesh's Chhatarpur area are putting their lives at risk daily to reach school by wading through flood waters.
A Dalit man in Madhya Pradesh`s Morena district cremated the body of his wife in front of his house, claiming he was not allowed to use the cremation ground by upper caste people.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday visited Bhabhar, Madhya Pradesh the birthplace and vilage of revolutionary leader Chandrashekhar Azad, thereby becoming the first ever Indian PM to visit the birth place of the late freedom fighter.
Devansh Jain, a student of Vidyakunj School in Khandwa, was upset after he was told that school will remain closed on August 9 and 10 as buses were being acquired by the district administration for ferrying people for PM's rally.
"The Prime Minister will visit Azad`s native Bhavra village in Alirajpur district of Madhya Pradesh on August 9 and formally inaugurate the celebrations by paying homage to the freedom fighter.".
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September
- Nita Ambani launch multi-discipline sports initiative; laud PM Modi for Olympics task force idea
- ISRO successfully tests scramjet rocket engine
- Rafael Nadal hoping to continue Rio Olympics momentum at US Open
- Guess who? This A-list Bollywood actress can give up career to marry the man she loves
- 'Mann Ki Baat': From praising India's daughters to concern over loss of lives in Kashmir - What all PM Narendra Modi said
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew, restrictions continue for 51st day; businesses suffer losses of Rs 7,500 crore
- US flight from New Orleans to Orlando makes emergency landing after engine fails
- WATCH! Dwayne Bravo bowls last ball of the match to MS Dhoni – This is what happened next
- 12 coaches of Thiruvananthapuram-Mangalore train derail in Kerala