The date of National Entrance Test (NET) exam, conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), known as TISSNET has been announced.
A 30-year-old peon from a school in suburban Mulund was on Friday arrested on charges of repeatedly raping a teenage daughter of his colleague.
In a shocking incident, a man was on Friday captured walking on a busy street of Pune with his wife's severed head.
Hailing Dawoodi Bohra community's role in the evacuation of Indians from Yemen during 'Operation Rahat', Minister of State for External Affairs General V K Singh today said these "silent workers" did a tremendous job but have not been adequately recognised for their work.
Maharashtra government has handed over documents pertaining to the alleged multi-crore scam in state-run Annabhau Sathe Development Corporation to Enforcement Directorate and questioned the role of NCP leader Ajit Pawar in this connection.
Indrani Mukerjea, prime accused in the murder case, had suddenly collapsed in prison last week.
In a shocking incident, a man allegedly beheaded his wife and walked with her head on the streets of Pune on Friday.
The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Friday condemned the Shiv Sena for banning Pakistani ghazal singer Ghulam Ali from performing in Mumbai, saying the latter is doing it for cheap publicity.
Shiv Sena on Friday defended its opposition to Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali.
Mumbai police on Thursday moved an application in the sessions court seeking issuance of a Letter of Request (LR) against Pakistani-American LeT terrorist David Headley for his production through video conference from the US in the 26/11 terror attack case.
Jail authorities have ruled out drug overdose and "attempt to murder" angles in the Sheena Bora murder case accused Indrani Mukerjea's sudden collapse in prison last week and are now focusing on a "new angle", a senior Home Department official said on Thursday.
Controversial self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa was on Thursday granted pre-arrest bail in a dowry harassment case by the Bombay High Court.
Maharashtra government is in the process of formulating a "de-radicalisation" strategy in the minority pockets of the state under which various minority welfare schemes will be integrated into a single unit to expedite their implementation.
The Office of the Maharashtra Lokayukta is all set to initiate the process of accelerated grievance redressal by making the registration online, Lokayukta of Maharashtra, M L Tahiliyani, said.
Self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa, who has recently been in news for all the wrong reasons had filed a petition in Mumbai High Court over pre-arrest bail order. The HC reserved its order on Wednesday, and the decision is likely to come out today.
Mumbai has now become part of a network of international cities that will exchange techniques and develop infrastructure to combat extremism.
The Bombay HC on Wednesday reserved its order on a pre-arrest bail petition filed by self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa.
A Mumbai court Wednesday allowed the CBI to quiz all accused in the Sheena Bora murder case in jail.
Former media honcho Indrani Mukerjea in her statement recorded with police late on Tuesday denied taking any pills.
Indrani Mukerjea's statement was recorded in the suspected drug overdose case on Tuesday night.
Sanatan Sanstha activist Sameer Gaikwad, arrested in connection with the murder of rationalist Govind Pansare, has been kept in custody solely on the basis of suspicion and there is no proof against him on Tuesday, Maharashtra Minister of State for Home Ranjit Patil said here today.
Indrani Mukerjea, who is alleged to have killed her daughter Sheena Bora, was discharged from Mumbai's JJ Hospital on Tuesday.
A Mumbai court on Tuesday reserved its order till tomorrow on a CBI plea seeking permission to interrogate in jail former media magnate Indrani Mukherjea and two other accused in the Sheena Bora murder case.
The Maharashtra government had launched a Naxal surrender policy on August 29, 2005 which has been extended time and again.
Former media magnate Indrani Mukherjea, prime accused in the murder of her daughter Sheena Bora, is conscious and will soon give her statement to police officials, a senior doctor said Tuesday.
Ranjan Mathai, former Foreign secretary told the special TADA court that the Ministry of External Affairs hadn't held any meeting regarding the additional charges slapped against Abu Salem.
A senior Maharashtra Home Department official said on Monday that it is being ascertained whether Indrani Mukerjea was "poisoned" inside the jail.
The city police on Monday informed the Bombay High Court that no evidence has been found disclosing violation of the Black Magic Act by self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa.
Opposition Congress has alleged that the BJP-led Maharasthra government was not keen on making 'hawker-free zone' the lane in Mumbai where Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar's iconic house 'Rajgriha' is located and was not keeping with its earlier assurance on the matter.
Aam Aadmi Party's Maharashtra unit president Subhash Ware has resigned from the membership of AAP's National Executive, saying he is shocked at the "undemocratic way" in which the state unit has been dissolved.
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Indian Air Force celebrates 83rd foundation day
- Watch: Fast N Facts
- Dadri lynching was a pre-planned conspiracy: Mulayam Singh
- Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali's concert canceled following threats from Shiv Sena
- Compulsion to be Hindu in order to attend Garba festival?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Nepalese 'donate' petrol to India in satirical protest
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Ghulam Ali 'very hurt' with Mumbai concert cancellation, gets Delhi govt's invite for show
- Stuart Binny, Ajinkya Rahane slog it out at Team India practice ahead of 3rd T20
- Navjot Singh Sidhu getting more attention than Dadri incident from PM Modi: Omar Abdullah
- 'If Rashid holds 1000 beef parties, we will thrash him thousand times'
- Amazing VIDEO: Blindfolded Kevin Pietersen smashes big sixes!