This ghost prank video has recorded more than 1 lakh views.
Nilay Naik, nephew of former Maharashtra Chief Minister Vasantrao Naik has joined the ruling BJP.
To clear extra rush of passengers and for their convenience during Diwali, Western Railway (WR) will run special trains from Bandra Terminus here to Ahmedabad and Allahabad.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday held preliminary talks with Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray over phone about alliance for the upcoming elections to 10 municipal corporations including those in Mumbai and neighbouring Thane.
CBI on October 21 had filed its second supplementary chargesheet in the 2012 Sheena Bora murder case in a special court.
In what can spell huge trouble for Devendra Fadnavis, a report on Wednesday claimed that Maharashtra Chief Minister brokered the Rs 5 crore deal between Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray and Karan Johar, for the smooth release of movie "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil".
Facing heat over "brokering" a deal between producers of "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" and MNS chief Raj Thackeray, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis maintained that he had opposed the offer of Rs 5 crore contribution from the filmmakers to the Army welfare fund.
The Army has been upset over being dragged into politics.
With an eye on the ensuing 2017 elections to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), BJP and the MNS each in their own way have taken recourse to staging music concerts and selling commodities at cheaper rates ahead of festival Diwali.
The Bombay High Court has refused to release a prisoner from Kolhapur Central Prison on parole for treatment of a nasal problem as he had violated furlough condition earlier.
The Bombay High Court has held that the State Chief Information Commissioner has powers under Right to Information Act (RTI) to transfer State Information Commissioner from one region to another for the purpose of ensuring that the Commission functions in a smooth manner.
The Shiv Sena on Monday attacked the Bharatiya Janata Party, terming the decision to release Karan Johars film "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" as an attempt "to politicize the sacrifices of Indian Army soldiers".
Sufi saint Haji Ali's Dargah is located on the rocks off the Worli seashore in Mumbai.
Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray on Sunday poked fun at the meeting called by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadanavis to resolve the imbroglio over the release of Karan Johar's "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil", which was facing threat by MNS over the casting of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
CBI judge H S Mahajan consented to adjourning the matter but said statement of the witness cannot be given at this stage when charges are yet to be framed.
Praising Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the surgical strikes, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray on Saturday said India has the capability to conduct more such strikes and should regain control of the PoK.
Three persons were killed and 41 others injured in an accident involving a luxury bus, truck and a tractor at Khopadi on Sinnar-Shirdi road here.
In its supplementary chargsheet, the CBI claimed that Peter Mukerjea, Indrani’s husband, was aware of the disposal of Sheena's body.
Rahul Rajkumar Jaiswal (24), Rana Subhash Singh (25) and Vidhichand Jaiswal (45) were arrested by Crime Branch unit-11, police said.
Use of drones in Mumbai's skies has been banned.
The NCP leader appealed to political parties not to give tickets to candidates who defect and join another party.
Drones, remote-operated aircraft, paragliders and balloons are banned in Mumbai skies.
Two persons were killed in a major fire that broke out at a duplex flat owned by industrialist Shekhar Bajaj in a high-rise in the tony South Mumbai area this morning.
A 31-year-old married woman was hacked to death allegedly by a stalker in Kothrud area here on Tuesday when she was on her way to work, police said.
An 8-year-old boy was allegedly sodomied by his neighbour in Kalyan taluka Thane, district rural police said on Tuesday.
Taking a jibe at BJP over Maharashtra Minister Rajkumar Badole's remarks that Maratha Morchas are successful due to the money power involved, Shiv Sena on Tuesday said the ruling party should clarify if the rallies of its central leaders are conducted in the same manner.
In an unfortunate incident, at least two persons reportedly died after a huge fire broke out in Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai. Here is all what happened at the spot:-
The accused, identified as Bunty alias Shankar Dabhade, Sandip Pachpind and Sanju Pachpind (all local residents), have been arrested.
Supreme Court Monday extended the stay granted by Bombay High Court to facilitate an appeal against its decision to lift the ban on entry of women near the sanctum sanctorum of the famous Haji Ali Dargah till October 24, when it will hear the matter.
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Surat businessman gifts cars, flats to his employees as Diwali bonus!
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- DNA: Today in History | October 27, 2016
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh on Himachal visit today to review border areas with Tibet
- DNA: Analysing the problems of traffic jam in India
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Pinched by goods boycott-call, China warns India of impact on investments from its enterprises
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Authorities discover new species of fish in remote Arunachal district
- PM Narendra Modi to celebrate Diwali with ITBP troops: Centre