At a time assaults on Dalits have turned into a political hot potato, the Aam Aadmi Party has decided to launch 'Dalit Manifestos' in poll-bound Punjab, Goa and Gujarat to "expose the anti-Dalit and Manuwadi" side of BJP.
A light machine gun (LMG) and large amount of ammunition stolen by a BSF trooper from Jammu and Kashmir was recovered in Punjab's Jalandhar city on Tuesday by security agencies, a senior Punjab Police officer said here.
Recently, the Arvind Kejriwal-led party had raised issues related to Dalit atrocities and is now planning to go ahead taking political mileage out of such incidents.
Congress leader Jairam Ramesh today rejected as "wild" the charge by Union minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal that he "misbehaved" with her after Rajya Sabha had been adjourned for the day on Friday and said instead of her apologising she is seeking an apology.
In a major development in Quran desecration case, AAP MLA Naresh Yadav has been sent to two day police custody by Malerkotla court of Punjab.
Former Amritsar MP Navjot Singh Sidhu said no political party in the world is above Punjab.
All Congress legislators in Punjab will submit mass resignations in the event of the Supreme Court deciding the SYL (Sutlej-Yamuna Link) canal case against the state, Punjab Congress leader Amarinder Singh said on Sunday.
In a double whammy for AAP, two MLAs of Delhi's ruling party were on Sunday arrested, one for allegedly trying to mow a woman down and another in a sacrilege incident in Punjab.
The Punjab government will get dope testing done on around seven lakh youth who have applied for hundreds of posts of constables in the Punjab Police, Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal said on Sunday.
Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, who resigned from Rajya Sabha membership recently, is still in BJP and does not have any "personal grudge" against the party, Punjab BJP chief Vijay Sampla said on Sunday.
Sidhu is still in BJP and he has not resigned from the party, Punjab BJP said.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday alleged that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has "very close links" with radical organisations and also termed the recent incident of party MP Bhagwant Mann uploading Parliament's security set up on social media as a "very serious lapse".
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday alleged that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has "very close links" with radical organisations and also termed the recent incident of party MP Bhagwant Mann uploading Parliament`s security set up on social media as a "very serious lapse".
Chandigarh and its neighbouring towns of Mohali and Panchkula faced a major water crisis on Sunday due to a snag in the water supply system.
Fifteen-year-old girl Jhanvi Behal is all set to take on those who insulted Indian flag by hoisting Pakistani flag at Srinagar's Lal Chowk.
In a blistering attack on the Shiromani Akali Dal MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury asked the former to define what a habitual offender is?
The members of the Raj Singh Chauhan household were shocked to find a drunken woman stumbling on their porch and creating an ugly scene.
AAP MP Bhagwant Mann today appeared before Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan after being summoned following his controversial video on the high-security Parliament House complex.
In a major jolt to the BJP ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections, Navjot Singh Sidhu had on Monday resigned from the Rajya Sabha and hit out at the party.
Bhagwant Mann has been accused of violating Parliament security rules by live streaming a video security pickets inside the Parliament House complex on Thursday.
Speculations are rife whether Navjot Singh Sidhu will join AAP.
Bomb scare hit the airport at Amritsar on Thursday morning after a suspicious bag was found on a SpiceJet flight.
The AAP on Wednesday continued to be evasive on when Navjot Singh Sidhu and his wife Navjot Kaur would join the party even as it clarified that no two family members can be office-bearers or contest polls at the same time.
Former Indian hockey captain and Jalandhar Cantonment MLA Pargat Singh, who has been suspended by the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), is reportedly mulling to join the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections 2017.
Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee president Capt. Amarinder Singh has said former Amritsar MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to the Congress if he desired so."Congress` doors are open for everyone," he said.
There are still several unanswered over Navjot Singh Sidhu's resignation from Rajya Sabha and BJP.
Amid intense speculations over Navjot Singh Sidhu's next move, top sources on Wednesday claimed that the cricketer-turned-politician will campaign for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as its star campaigner but won't be the party's chief ministerial candidate in Punjab.
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh on Tuesday said former BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to join the party if he so desired.
Arvind Kejriwal said he "salutes" Sidhu for his "courage" in quitting the Rajya Sabha.
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part-II
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part III
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him
- 1 killed, dozen hurt in building collapse after cylinder blast
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- 10 school children die in van-train collision in UP's Bhadohi - Know what led to mishap
- China, North Korea envoys hold talks in Laos
- If Narsingh Yadav is found guilty, Sushil Kumar cannot replace him for Rio Olympics – Here's why!
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Navjot Singh Sidhu says he quit Rajya Sabha because he was told to stay away from Punjab
- Missing IAF AN32: Co-pilot Pankaj Nandel's family hopeful of his return