Fifteen-year-old girl Jhanvi Behal is all set to take on those who insulted Indian flag by hoisting Pakistani flag at Srinagar's Lal Chowk.
In a blistering attack on the Shiromani Akali Dal MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury asked the former to define what a habitual offender is?
The members of the Raj Singh Chauhan household were shocked to find a drunken woman stumbling on their porch and creating an ugly scene.
AAP MP Bhagwant Mann today appeared before Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan after being summoned following his controversial video on the high-security Parliament House complex.
In a major jolt to the BJP ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections, Navjot Singh Sidhu had on Monday resigned from the Rajya Sabha and hit out at the party.
Bhagwant Mann has been accused of violating Parliament security rules by live streaming a video security pickets inside the Parliament House complex on Thursday.
Speculations are rife whether Navjot Singh Sidhu will join AAP.
Bomb scare hit the airport at Amritsar on Thursday morning after a suspicious bag was found on a SpiceJet flight.
The AAP on Wednesday continued to be evasive on when Navjot Singh Sidhu and his wife Navjot Kaur would join the party even as it clarified that no two family members can be office-bearers or contest polls at the same time.
Former Indian hockey captain and Jalandhar Cantonment MLA Pargat Singh, who has been suspended by the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), is reportedly mulling to join the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections 2017.
Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee president Capt. Amarinder Singh has said former Amritsar MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to the Congress if he desired so."Congress` doors are open for everyone," he said.
There are still several unanswered over Navjot Singh Sidhu's resignation from Rajya Sabha and BJP.
Amid intense speculations over Navjot Singh Sidhu's next move, top sources on Wednesday claimed that the cricketer-turned-politician will campaign for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as its star campaigner but won't be the party's chief ministerial candidate in Punjab.
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh on Tuesday said former BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to join the party if he so desired.
Arvind Kejriwal said he "salutes" Sidhu for his "courage" in quitting the Rajya Sabha.
A day after Navjot Singh Sidhu resigned from Rajya Sabha, his wife on Tuesday said that she doesn't know why he quit.
Speculations are rife that Former BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu will be joining Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
After the resignation of Navjot Singh Sidhu from the Rajya Sabha on Monday, speculations are rife on his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu's resignation also as a Chief Parliamentary Secretary in Punjab.
There was nothing apologetic in Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's attitude during his volunteer service at the Golden Temple here on Monday, Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh said and termed it as "theatrics" aimed at "publicity".
A court in Amritsar city issued summons to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders in a defamation case filed by Punjab Revenue Minister Bikram Singh Majithia.
Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal has strongly lashed out at AAP leader and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
Sidhu may be named as AAP's CM candidate for the upcoming assembly elections in Punjab.
Sticking to his promise, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday performed 'sewa' at Gurudwara Harmandar Sahib or the Golden Temple complex here.
Soon after the news of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal's wife Sunita Kejriwal taking VRS came to light, social media was flooded with speculations of her joining AAP.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) on Wednesday selected famous Punjabi singer and actor Gurdas Maan as the state icon for the 2017 assembly polls.
AAP MP Bhagwant Mann is under fire due to his alleged addiction to alcohol.
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Wednesday morning seized as many as 21 packets of suspected heroin and a pistol from Narli village in Attari sector close to the Indo-Pakistan border.
It is one of the biggest drug hauls in the region in recent times.
Modelled on the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act, this proposed law aims at ensuring imprisonment of dreaded gangsters, who in most cases are acquitted because of witnesses turning hostile.
Former CM Amrinder Singh, who is leading the Congress in the polls, said that the party will take strict action against rebels.
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- PM Modi offers prayer at Gorakhnath Temple in Gorakhpur
- Dayashankar's wife accuses BSP of abusing her family
- PM addresses rally in Gorakhpur, lays foundation stone for AIIMS, fertilizer unit
- Why has patriotism became a bane in Kashmir?
- Debate on Una incident in Parliament: As it happened
- Mayawati herself insulted women community: Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar
- Women suffering from ADHD more prone to suicidal tendencies, says study
- Muslim man removed from flight after attendant announced, 'Mohamed Ahmed, I will be watching you'
- Russia Doping: A chronology of major events
- 120 Taliban, ISIS militants killed in wide-scale operations by Afghan army, cops
- China, Pakistan launch first joint border patrols near Xinjiang
- Mamta Kulkarni breaks silence to rebuff drug racket reports, says glamour does not tantalize her anymore
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series
- I-T dept identifies 90 lakh high-value transactions without PAN; to seek details
- Capital flows out of China slowing: Beijing
- Sensex drops 205 points, worst single-day fall in a month
- Bribery case: Fresh probe ordered against former Kerala Minister AK Babu
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez can't wait to crack up on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'