All Congress legislators in Punjab will submit mass resignations in the event of the Supreme Court deciding the SYL (Sutlej-Yamuna Link) canal case against the state, Punjab Congress leader Amarinder Singh said on Sunday.
In a double whammy for AAP, two MLAs of Delhi's ruling party were on Sunday arrested, one for allegedly trying to mow a woman down and another in a sacrilege incident in Punjab.
The Punjab government will get dope testing done on around seven lakh youth who have applied for hundreds of posts of constables in the Punjab Police, Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal said on Sunday.
Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, who resigned from Rajya Sabha membership recently, is still in BJP and does not have any "personal grudge" against the party, Punjab BJP chief Vijay Sampla said on Sunday.
Sidhu is still in BJP and he has not resigned from the party, Punjab BJP said.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday alleged that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has "very close links" with radical organisations and also termed the recent incident of party MP Bhagwant Mann uploading Parliament's security set up on social media as a "very serious lapse".
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday alleged that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has "very close links" with radical organisations and also termed the recent incident of party MP Bhagwant Mann uploading Parliament`s security set up on social media as a "very serious lapse".
Chandigarh and its neighbouring towns of Mohali and Panchkula faced a major water crisis on Sunday due to a snag in the water supply system.
Fifteen-year-old girl Jhanvi Behal is all set to take on those who insulted Indian flag by hoisting Pakistani flag at Srinagar's Lal Chowk.
In a blistering attack on the Shiromani Akali Dal MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury asked the former to define what a habitual offender is?
The members of the Raj Singh Chauhan household were shocked to find a drunken woman stumbling on their porch and creating an ugly scene.
AAP MP Bhagwant Mann today appeared before Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan after being summoned following his controversial video on the high-security Parliament House complex.
In a major jolt to the BJP ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections, Navjot Singh Sidhu had on Monday resigned from the Rajya Sabha and hit out at the party.
Bhagwant Mann has been accused of violating Parliament security rules by live streaming a video security pickets inside the Parliament House complex on Thursday.
Speculations are rife whether Navjot Singh Sidhu will join AAP.
Bomb scare hit the airport at Amritsar on Thursday morning after a suspicious bag was found on a SpiceJet flight.
The AAP on Wednesday continued to be evasive on when Navjot Singh Sidhu and his wife Navjot Kaur would join the party even as it clarified that no two family members can be office-bearers or contest polls at the same time.
Former Indian hockey captain and Jalandhar Cantonment MLA Pargat Singh, who has been suspended by the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), is reportedly mulling to join the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ahead of the Punjab Assembly Elections 2017.
Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee president Capt. Amarinder Singh has said former Amritsar MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to the Congress if he desired so."Congress` doors are open for everyone," he said.
There are still several unanswered over Navjot Singh Sidhu's resignation from Rajya Sabha and BJP.
Amid intense speculations over Navjot Singh Sidhu's next move, top sources on Wednesday claimed that the cricketer-turned-politician will campaign for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as its star campaigner but won't be the party's chief ministerial candidate in Punjab.
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh on Tuesday said former BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu was welcome to join the party if he so desired.
Arvind Kejriwal said he "salutes" Sidhu for his "courage" in quitting the Rajya Sabha.
A day after Navjot Singh Sidhu resigned from Rajya Sabha, his wife on Tuesday said that she doesn't know why he quit.
Speculations are rife that Former BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu will be joining Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
After the resignation of Navjot Singh Sidhu from the Rajya Sabha on Monday, speculations are rife on his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu's resignation also as a Chief Parliamentary Secretary in Punjab.
There was nothing apologetic in Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's attitude during his volunteer service at the Golden Temple here on Monday, Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh said and termed it as "theatrics" aimed at "publicity".
A court in Amritsar city issued summons to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders in a defamation case filed by Punjab Revenue Minister Bikram Singh Majithia.
Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal has strongly lashed out at AAP leader and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Ground reporting reveals shocking facts about Kashmir unrest
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days
- Jason Day joined by Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson to start PGA Championship
- Curfew, separatist shutdown enters 15th day in Kashmir
- Three Florida men charged with attempting to support Islamic State
- Rajnath Singh arrives in violence-hit Kashmir, holds meeting with civil society members
- Premier League 2016-17: Liverpool seal big-money deal for Georginio Wijnaldum
- PM Narendra Modi condemns Munich attack
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer Singh to act like himself