After the resignation of Navjot Singh Sidhu from the Rajya Sabha on Monday, speculations are rife on his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu's resignation also as a Chief Parliamentary Secretary in Punjab.
There was nothing apologetic in Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's attitude during his volunteer service at the Golden Temple here on Monday, Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh said and termed it as "theatrics" aimed at "publicity".
A court in Amritsar city issued summons to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders in a defamation case filed by Punjab Revenue Minister Bikram Singh Majithia.
Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal has strongly lashed out at AAP leader and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
Sidhu may be named as AAP's CM candidate for the upcoming assembly elections in Punjab.
Sticking to his promise, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday performed 'sewa' at Gurudwara Harmandar Sahib or the Golden Temple complex here.
Soon after the news of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal's wife Sunita Kejriwal taking VRS came to light, social media was flooded with speculations of her joining AAP.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) on Wednesday selected famous Punjabi singer and actor Gurdas Maan as the state icon for the 2017 assembly polls.
AAP MP Bhagwant Mann is under fire due to his alleged addiction to alcohol.
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Wednesday morning seized as many as 21 packets of suspected heroin and a pistol from Narli village in Attari sector close to the Indo-Pakistan border.
It is one of the biggest drug hauls in the region in recent times.
Modelled on the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act, this proposed law aims at ensuring imprisonment of dreaded gangsters, who in most cases are acquitted because of witnesses turning hostile.
Former CM Amrinder Singh, who is leading the Congress in the polls, said that the party will take strict action against rebels.
Pakistani intruders were today shot dead by the BSF following an encounter in Darya Mansoor area along the Indo-Pak border.
The Border Security Force (BSF) on Tuesday morning foiled an infiltration bid by gunning down three intruders at the India-Pakistan International Border in Punjab`s Ajnala Sector.
Punjab Congress has asked ticket seekers to take a pledge and give an undertaking that they will not contest polls on any assembly seat against Congress nominee if they are not "chosen".
Shiv Sena activists demand resumption of Amarnath Yatra from Jammu blocked traffic on NH1.
Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said the SAD-BJP alliance government is fully alert and is ready to foil any nefarious attempt aimed at disturbing the law and order situation in the state.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Harvinder Singh Phoolka will visit the Golden Temple on Sunday to seek pardon for the mistake committed by Ashish Khetan, who "inadvertently" hurt the religious sentiments of the Sikh community by comparing 'youth manifesto' with the Guru Granth Sahib.
BJP activists today staged a protest against Aam Aadmi Party in Raja Garden area of west Delhi, alleging that the party was "disturbing religious harmony" in Punjab.
This could spell a major trouble for AAP leader Ashish Khetan.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal attacked AAP for using the image of the Golden Temple on the cover page of its manifesto.
Punjab Police Tuesday questioned AAP MLA Naresh Yadav for over five hours in connection with a case of alleged desecration of a scripture at Malerkotla here on June 24.
Hinting at a `conspiracy` behind the arrest of Delhi Chief Minister`s Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar by the CBI, the Janata Dal (United) on Tuesday said the BJP-led government was `troubling` AAP-led government as they fear losing Punjab Assembly polls.
AAP MLA Naresh Yadav may be arrested by Punjab Police in connection with Quran desecration case!
Punjab Congress chief Amarinder Singh on Sunday demanded an independent probe into the allegations of AAP MLA Naresh Yadav's involvement in the desecration of a religious book.
The alleged mastermind in Quran desecration case has claimed that he had desecrated the Quran at the behest of AAP MLA Naresh Yadav,
Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convenor Arvind Kejriwal will on Sunday release a manifesto aimed at the youth of in Amritsar as he starts his three-day Punjab tour today.
In a major shock to Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party, its MLA from Delhi - Naresh Yadav - has been booked for trying to incite riots in Punjab.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend a commemorative event to mark the 300th martyrdom anniversary of Sikh military commander Baba Banda Singh Bahadur in Delhi on Sunday.
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- DNA: Ignorance of hospital staff cost 12-year-old child his life
- DNA: 100-year-old female Indian athlete registers world record in 100m race in Canada
- DNA: Today in History | 30th August, 2016
- DNA: How rivers are impregnated with poisonous chemicals and industrial waste
- Did Pakistan use chemical weapons on locals in Balochistan after PM Modi's I-Day speech?
- Heavy rain drowns Delhi; traffic jams, waterlogging everywhere
- Caught in camera! Meerut man fatally beaten for Rs 250
- Separatist shutdown continues in Kashmir
- North Korea publicly executes two officials with anti-aircraft guns
- NIO discovers world's first ancient settlement destroyed by tsunami
- Apple sends out invite for iPhone 7 launch event
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- Longtime Google executive leaves Uber board of directors
- India, US sign military logistics agreement; can now use each other`s assets, bases
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Bangladesh upholds death sentence for top Islamist
- US tries to stop feuding allies from unraveling Syria strategy
- After Rio disappointment, Yogeshwar Dutt receives boost with London 2012 medal upgrade
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Facebook promoted fake news story on Trending Topics
- IIT Bombay alumnus named CEO of US firm ANSYS
- Rupee recovers 7 paise to 67.11 vs USD