TOI reported that a call from Pakistan was intercepted by the security agencies “suggesting movement of some suspects”.
Former Bharatiya Janata Party MP Navjot Singh Sidhu has reportedly failed to cut an ice with Aam Aadmi Party leadership over his demand of the party`s chief ministerial candidature in Punjab.
Punjab Governor V.P. Singh Badnore was on Thursday appointed the Administrator of the Union Territory of Chandigarh.
AAP's second list of 13 candidates for Punjab polls was released by party leaders Sanjay Singh and Bhagwant Mann.
Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, who was likely to join the Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), has reportedly put his decision to join the party on hold, according to media reports.
The Holy Quran was sacrileged in a village in this district of Punjab for which police has arrested a close relative of the maulvi of the mosque where the incident occurred.
Earlier, media reports said that wrestler Dilip Singh Rana, popularly known as 'The Great Khali' has joined Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party in Punjab.
The Punjab Police has arrested three people in connection with an attack on top RSS leader Brig. (Retd) Jagdish Gagneja.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Wednesday urged the central government to thoroughly investigate funding received by the AAP and its leaders, alleging that radicals from Punjab had aligned themselves with the outfit.
RSS leader Jagdish Gagneja, who was severely injured after being shot at by some bike-borne assailants, is showing signs of improvement, doctors said on Wednesday.
Punjab is slowly becoming a hot bed for terrorists.
Punjab Police announced a reward of Rs 10 lakh and a police job to anyone providing information about the assailants of top Punjab RSS leader Brig. (Retd) Jagdish Gagneja, an official said on Tuesday.
Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee President Amarinder Singh on Tuesday said that "winnability" will be the sole criteria for selecting party candidates for the 2017 assembly elections.
A 28-year-old man was arrested after a country-made pistol was recovered from him at the Pathankot railway station, police said on Tuesday.
Satish Kumar had hit out at the PM saying that he doesn't mind if he is called a goon for saving the cow.
Criticizing the Punjab government over the issue of drug menace, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday claimed that ongoing police recruitment process has showed the "gravity" of drug abuse and unemployment in the state.
The boy met this girl after his first marriage with another woman was broken. And he seemed to be very happy to meet her.
A special investigation team (SIT) was set up to probe the attack on a senior Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) leader and former senior Army official in Punjab's Jalandhar city late on Saturday.
Local BJP MLA Manoranjan Kalia said that three bullets hit senior RSS leader Brig (retd) Jagdish Gagneja.
Senior RSS leader Brig (retd) Jagdish Gagneja was on Saturday night shot at by some bike-borne persons at Jyoti Chowk area here, police said.
Controversial Punjab Police officer Salwinder Singh was on Thursday booked for allegedly sexually harassing five women personnel of the force, police said.
A CCTV camera captured the entire incident and the video went viral after it was uploaded on the social media.
Senior lawyers HS Poolkha and Himmat Singh Shergill figure in the AAP's first list. While Phoolka has been fielded from Dakha, Shergill will contest from SAS Nagar.
Senior lawyers HS Poolkha and Himmat Singh Shergill may find place in Aam Aadmi Party's first list of candidates for Punjab Assembly polls.
Hard work always pays off. That's what happened with a Mohali-based girl who has been offered an impressive package of Rs 40 lakh by the tech giant 'Google'.
Some Lok Sabha MPs had on Thursday urged Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan to send AAP MP Bhagwant Mann to a rehabilitation centre for alcohol de-addiction.
A Member of Parliament from Punjab on Tuesday sought the Centre`s intervention to secure the release of three Punjabis allegedly held hostage by their employers in Libya.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will soon release the first list of its 23 candidates for the upcoming Punjab assembly polls after getting a nod from Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal-led Political Affairs Committee (PAC), the party said today.
Punjab government today approved the criteria for grant of financial assistance and facilities to Sangharshi Yodhas who participated in anti-Emergency protests and Punjabi Suba movement to safeguard the interest of the state.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who on Friday got bail in a defamation case filed by Bikram Singh Majithia, launched a fresh attack on the Punjab Revenue Minister over drug issue, daring the SAD leader to get him arrested and vowed to create a "new Punjab" after six months.
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- India may not invite Pakistan for BRICS summit
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- India pulls out of SAARC summit in Islamabad
- DNA: Analysis of India's diplomatic win over Pak after boycotting SAARC summit
- Pakistan media praises Sushma Swaraj's speech in UNGA
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Delhi Health Minister Satyandra Jain under income tax scanner
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- Big blow to Pakistan as SAARC Summit in Islamabad likely to be cancelled after India, 3 other countries boycott
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- Stephen Hawking issues warning again - Future of human race in grave danger unless we move to space!
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- Cauvery row: Release water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka; Section 144 imposed in Bengaluru till Sept 30
- 'Pakistan can’t take Narendra Modi’s restraint for granted for long'