Grief-stricken after his wife's death, a 40-year-old man and his daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at their house in Bapu Basti area here, police said today.
At least 30 pilgrims on way to the Ajmer dargah were injured, eight of them seriously, when a bus they were travelling in overturned on the Delhi-Jaipur National Highway near Alwar today.
We have heard several great stories related to Lord Shiva and his miracles. But, have you ever heard of a Shivling that changes its colour thrice a day? A Nandi that repulsed the Muslim invaders?
Jahan Ara and Afroz Begum had proclaimed that they have become qazis after completing a course from Mumbai.
Breaking the stereotype, Rajasthan, in a first in the state, got its first women Qazis!
In a first in the state and breaking the stereotype, Rajasthan has got its first women Qazis!
A suspicious person was caught and handed over to Air force officials outside the Jaisalmer Airport gate on Saturday.
India on Wednesday said countries that support terrorism must be named and shamed "relentlessly", asserting that tolerance for double standards on the issue of terror must be "equally frankly exposed".
They all are posted with local post offices in Balotara (Barmer) and Pokaran (Jaisalmer).
The person has been identified as Narendra Singh. He has been detained for spying for Pakistan's intelligence service Intel-Services Intelligence (ISI).
Rajasthan Labour Department has issued a notification fixing minimum wage for domestic helps in the state. According to the notification, a person has be paid a minimum of Rs 5, 642 per month for an eight-hour shift per day for cooking, washing, baby sitting and other daily chores.
A minor earthquake of magnitude 3.8 struck Rajasthan at 04:17 am on Friday.
Cold wave conditions subsided on Thursday completely and the mercury further rose in most of the places in Rajasthan with the arrival of a fresh western disturbance (WD). Sriganganagar became the coldest place in the state with minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius.
Six persons with illegal weapons were on Wednesday held near Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan's Sri Ganganagar district.
The mysterious balloon-shaped object, which was shot down by a Sukhoi-30 fighter aircraft in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Tuesday, was actually a US made balloon.
The Rajasthan Government on Tuesday rubbished reports of a clean chit being given to Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra in the Sky Light Hospitality case and said that the investigation in this regard was still on.
India Air Force has said their radar intercepted a balloon-shaped object at around 10.30 and 11 o'clock on Tuesday morning. And soon an IAF fighter jet was scrambled to neutralise it.
Explosions were heard in radius of about 10 kilometre after an Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter jet dropped five bombs at Gugdi in Badmer district in Rajasthan on Tuesday.
The desecration of statues of prominent leaders continue with another statue of Mahatma Gandhi defaced in Dudu district in Rajasthan on early Monday.
Police have filed FIR against VC and seven others in Ajmer over alleged harassment of the Dalit scholar.
Ten days before his marriage, a young man fell from the Mehrangarh Fort here allegedly while taking a selfie.
As many as seven people were killed and more than 30 injured after the bus they were travelling in overturned in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
The bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram, who is in jail in connection with a rape case, was on Friday rejected by a sessions court here.
A local court on Monday reserved its order on the bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram.
At least five people were killed and fifteen others were injured after a bus rammed into a tanker in Rajasthan`s Jodhpur District early today.
A Class 10, 14-year-old student committed suicide on Monday by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at a paying guest accommodation in Mahaveer Nagar.
ATS Rajasthan has detained an ex-armyman near Pokhran who maybe an agent of Pakistan's Intel-Services Intelligence, as per media reports on Sunday.
Bundi, Bikaner and Jaisalmer shivered at 5.5, 6 and 6.6 degree Celsius respectively, according to the Met report.
Vasundhara Raje asked youths to opt for self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- More sexual harassment complaints against TERI's RK Pachauri
- Odd-even formula to be back in Delhi from April 15
- Afzal Guru row: Why not action against supporters at JNU?- Part III
- Japanese student spotted cleaning garbage in Delhi
- Afzal Guru row: Why not action against supporters at JNU?- Part II
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'
- Siachen braveheart Hanumanthappa passes away; India mourns
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's playing XI: Can Pawan Negi find a place in 2nd T20I against Sri Lanka
- Odd-even scheme to return from April 15-30 in Delhi; VIPs, women to be exempted: Kejriwal
- 2nd T20I: India vs Sri Lanka 2016 - Preview
- 'Pakistan zindabad' slogans at JNU: Rajnath Singh, Smriti Irani to order action against 'anti-nationals'?
- Viral Video: Australian Usman Khawaja filmed repeatedly squeezing teammate's bottom during national anthem