In a tragic incident, over 18 students were serious injured after a high tension wire fell on their school bus in Rajasthan's Dhaulpur on Friday.
Veteran actress and BJP MP Hema Malini's has been injured in an accident after her car collided with another vehicle in Rajasthan's Dausa.
In a follow up action of Governors' Conference held in Delhi early this year, the Governor offices in other states will adopt the Rajasthan model of "Tribal Cell" to implement tribal welfare schemes, an official said here on Thursday.
A khap panchayat in the Barmer district of Rajasthan has allegedly issued a diktat, banning girls of the village from using mobile phones and social media.
A court here directed the police to provide adequate security to a prosecution witness in the rape case against Asaram Bapu after she expressed inability to depose claiming threat to her life.
The Rajasthan government has transferred about 40 Urdu teachers to the post of Sanskrit teachers in its schools, drawing sharp criticism.
A 25-year-old man has been awarded life imprisonment for raping and murdering a girl in Bahala village here in 2011.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Wednesday dismissed the raising of the issue of Vasundhara Raje's foreign trips by the Congress, adding that they have given a befitting reply to the grand old party on every subject.
The Congress Party on Wednesday said that Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje should voluntarily provide information on the foreign trips made by her, after an RTI query revealed that the state government has no information for the same between 2009 to 2013.
The Bharatiya Janata Party here on Tuesday maintained that the Dholpur Palace in the state belonged to Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh and challenged the Congress to prove it to the contrary.
Dismissing BJP's denials, Congress today persisted with its demand for the sacking of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, saying there was a "criminal nexus" between her family and former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Sleuths of Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) today arrested Jalore District Supply Officer was caught red-handed while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1.35 lakhs.
Fifteen live hand grenades have been recovered from pasture land at Gomet village near Jaisalmer, police said on Tuesday.
The Congress party on Tuesday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh of taking compensation money for the Dholpur Palace, a government property.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was more "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
The BJP on Monday refuted as baseless and without facts the allegations made by the Congress about Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh's ownership of Dholpur Palace, which has been converted into a hotel.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
Mounting pressure on her on the Lalit Modi controversy, Congress on Monday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje of "forcible, illegal occupation" of the Dholpur Palace along with Lalit Modi through a private company, a charge refuted by BJP.
Over 1.5 lakh students taking coaching classes at various centres in the city, known for its numerous engineering and medical entrance exam coaching institutes, are served non-nutritious food cooked in unhygienic conditions in the canteens.
Rajasthan's Health Minister Rajendra Rathore on Monday came to the rescue of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is facing sharp criticism from the opposition parties for helping former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Former Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday demanded incumbent Vasundhara Raje to step down from her post for a free and fair investigation in the Lalit Modi row.
A 25-year-old undertrial inmate at the Jaisalmer prison on Sunday allegedly committed suicide in the jail lavatory, officials said here.
An 18-year-old IIT-JEE aspirant allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan in his room here, police said on Sunday.
A city-based citizen forum of social activists on Saturday demanded resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is embroiled in the raging Lalitgate row.
A seven-year old girl on Saturday fell into a borewell in Rajasthan`s Sikar district.
Amid speculation that embattled Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje would meet BJP top brass in Delhi, her office on Saturday said she was not scheduled to meet anyone but had gone there only to attend a meeting of NITI Ayog.
In a shocking incident, a 35-year- old elected representative of Gangrar Panchayat Samiti allegedly married a 6-year-old girl earlier this week, officials of Chittorgarh district said on Saturday.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who has been embroiled in the Lalit Modi controversy, gave media the slip after the NITI Aayog meeting here on Saturday.
Two alleged narcotic drug smugglers, accused in a case of heroin seizure and on the run since 2012, were arrested from the border area of the city, police said on Saturday.
A vehicle in the convoy of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje was hit on Saturday by a TV channel's car as she was headed to the NITI Aayog from Delhi airport.
- Shahid-Mira's wedding card is out!
- I dream of a Digital India where knowledge is strength: PM Modi
- ISI funding NGOs in India to promote terror: RAW
- DNA: This genius farmer in Raipur builds drone using garbage dump!
- Nehru's Wikipedia page 'edited' by Govt department, alleges Congress
- Cases of drunken driving on the rise in Mumbai
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan is really special for Salman Khan
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid tight security arrangements
- DNA analyses PM Modi's Digital India programme
- Court Stops the Release of Sunny Deol's film Mohalla Assi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi to address first election rally in Muzaffarpur on July 25
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- How safe is your digital currency?
- IOA offers financial aid to Satnam Singh's academy
- Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- India celebrates National Doctors' Day, expresses gratitude for their indispensable service
- MK Stalin denies slapping man onboard Chennai Metro, Jayalalithaa condemns incident
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- Kiren Rijiju 'delays' Air India flight, three 'offloaded' to accommodate him
- Delhi HC slams AAP govt for declaring farmer Gajendra Singh as martyr
- Former FIFA vice president Jack Warner tells US to prepare for long, hot summer
- Opposition slams AAP govt for setting aside Rs 526 cr for advertisements