Shailendra Garg, proprietor of a construction company, was also named in the charge-sheet.
The night curfew in border areas in the district has been extended by another two months to check smuggling and infiltration from Pakistan.
Ashes of VHP leader Ashok Singhal, who died last week, were immersed at 160 places in Rajasthan including Galta Tirth in Jaipur on Wednesday.
Two policemen were killed while three others injured when a truck hit a stationary police van in Ajmer district of Rajasthan.
The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday conducted searches on the premises of a firm here in connection with its money laundering probe in the Rajasthan ambulance scam case.
The I&B Minister referred their complaints directly to the power distribution companies and state power authorities.
The use of the dummy cow, made of plastic and hooked to a balloon, to convey the message of saving the animal from eating plastic waste at Jawahar Kala Kendra, a centre of cultural and artistic activities, created a controversy.
According to data released by National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) recently, Kota has registered 100 suicide cases in 2014 and 45 of them were coaching students.
The Vasundhara Raje government had nominated the controversial sculptor as a member of the Governing Board of Jaipur's Jawahar Kala Kendra.
With northerly winds blowing in Rajasthan, cold conditions gripped the entire state with the hill station of Mount Abu recording the lowest temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius last night, a MeT report said on Wednesday.
Cracking the whip on mass bunking by students, authorities at SN Medical College here have taken strict action against 250 of them in the first-year MBBS programme who went on Diwali leave a week before it officially began.
Days after Prime Minister praised a primary school teacher from Alwar, Rajasthan government on Tuesday offered him a job.
Imran Khan, a 34-year-old mathematics teacher, shot to limelight after Prime Minister Narendra Modi hailed him in his Wembley address.
In another setback to Asaram, the court rejected another petition seeking call details of the girl, who was allegedly sexually assaulted, and her family between August 13, 2013 and August 16, 2013.
A two-year-old panther today strayed into a building at Milap Nagar here triggering panic among locals in the area.
Rajasthan government has appointed Justice Prakash Tatia, former CJ of Jharkhand HC, as Chairperson of the State Human Rights Commission.
A three-and-half year old boy who accidentally fell into a 100-feet-deep borewell in Nikaj village of Alwar district was rescued early today but died on the way to the hospital.
In a reshuffle in Rajasthan's police department, the state government has transferred 27 IPS officers, including an Additional DG, an IG and SPs of 14 districts.
Former Janata Dal MLA and noted social activist Gurcharan Chhabra, who was on hunger strike for a month, demanding liquor ban and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, died on Tuesday.
A 50-year-old woman and her daughter died after they drowned in a water tank in Rajasthan's Sriganganagar district.
Former Janata Dal MLA Gurcharan Chabbra, who was on a fast unto death demanding liquor ban and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, on Tuesday died at a hospital here.
The condition of former Janata Dal MLA Gurcharan Chabbra, who was on a fast unto death demanding prohibition of liquor and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, has deteriorated and he is admitted in the ICU.
Another medical aspirant allegedly committed suicide on Sunday at her accommodation in Rajiv Gandhi Nagar here due to "study pressure".
Rajasthan Congress on Thursday hit out at the BJP governments in the Centre and state, alleging insensitivity towards women's welfare plans.
A 17-year-old student of a private coaching centre in Kota allegedly hanged himself to death on Wednesday over mounting study pressure.
With normalcy returning to violence-hit Sridungargarh here, curfew was today relaxed for eight hours, an official said.
Curfew was on Monday relaxed for four and half hours even as tension continued to prevail in violence-hit Sridungargarh here, an official said.
Two persons were killed after they were mowed down by a moving train in two seperate incidents near Tirath village here, police said today.
The proposed oil refinery would be established in the district and the work will begin soon, says Vasundhara Raje.
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Syed Ahmed Bukhari takes a jibe at Azam Khan
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Is Arvind Kejriwal deceiving people by diluting the clauses of Jan Lokpal?
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- The 'struggle' of Kashimiri Pandits
- Turkey: Prominent human rights activist killed in attack
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown up by mortar while filming propaganda video
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!
- Sunny Leone's 'Baby Doll' in 'Mastizaade'?
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- No protest against Modi, he is our PM: Jamia's media co-ordinator on convocation row
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos – Players to watch out for