While a court in Gandhinagar has been awaiting framing of charges of alleged rape against self-styled godman Asaram, the Rajasthan High Court here on Saturday refused to allow him to go to Gandhinagar.
AICC general secretary Gurudas Kamat Saturday demanded a CBI probe into the alleged money deals worth crores of rupees between Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, her MP son Dushyant Singh and the tainted former IPL chief Lalit Modi.
Impressed with the progress of Maharashtra's 'Jal Yukt Shivar Abhiyan,' Rajashtan may also adopt the state's flagship water conservation and Integrated water management scheme.
Relatives of the four-year-old girl, killed in a car crash with Hema Malini's Mercedes, has alleged that the child was lying at the accident spot for nearly 20 minutes and could have been saved had she been taken to the hospital along with the BJP MP.
In a tragic incident, over 18 students were serious injured after a high tension wire fell on their school bus in Rajasthan's Dhaulpur on Friday.
Veteran actress and BJP MP Hema Malini's has been injured in an accident after her car collided with another vehicle in Rajasthan's Dausa.
In a follow up action of Governors' Conference held in Delhi early this year, the Governor offices in other states will adopt the Rajasthan model of "Tribal Cell" to implement tribal welfare schemes, an official said here on Thursday.
A khap panchayat in the Barmer district of Rajasthan has allegedly issued a diktat, banning girls of the village from using mobile phones and social media.
A court here directed the police to provide adequate security to a prosecution witness in the rape case against Asaram Bapu after she expressed inability to depose claiming threat to her life.
The Rajasthan government has transferred about 40 Urdu teachers to the post of Sanskrit teachers in its schools, drawing sharp criticism.
A 25-year-old man has been awarded life imprisonment for raping and murdering a girl in Bahala village here in 2011.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Wednesday dismissed the raising of the issue of Vasundhara Raje's foreign trips by the Congress, adding that they have given a befitting reply to the grand old party on every subject.
The Congress Party on Wednesday said that Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje should voluntarily provide information on the foreign trips made by her, after an RTI query revealed that the state government has no information for the same between 2009 to 2013.
The Bharatiya Janata Party here on Tuesday maintained that the Dholpur Palace in the state belonged to Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh and challenged the Congress to prove it to the contrary.
Dismissing BJP's denials, Congress today persisted with its demand for the sacking of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, saying there was a "criminal nexus" between her family and former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Sleuths of Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) today arrested Jalore District Supply Officer was caught red-handed while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1.35 lakhs.
Fifteen live hand grenades have been recovered from pasture land at Gomet village near Jaisalmer, police said on Tuesday.
The Congress party on Tuesday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh of taking compensation money for the Dholpur Palace, a government property.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was more "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
The BJP on Monday refuted as baseless and without facts the allegations made by the Congress about Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh's ownership of Dholpur Palace, which has been converted into a hotel.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
Mounting pressure on her on the Lalit Modi controversy, Congress on Monday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje of "forcible, illegal occupation" of the Dholpur Palace along with Lalit Modi through a private company, a charge refuted by BJP.
Over 1.5 lakh students taking coaching classes at various centres in the city, known for its numerous engineering and medical entrance exam coaching institutes, are served non-nutritious food cooked in unhygienic conditions in the canteens.
Rajasthan's Health Minister Rajendra Rathore on Monday came to the rescue of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is facing sharp criticism from the opposition parties for helping former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Former Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday demanded incumbent Vasundhara Raje to step down from her post for a free and fair investigation in the Lalit Modi row.
A 25-year-old undertrial inmate at the Jaisalmer prison on Sunday allegedly committed suicide in the jail lavatory, officials said here.
An 18-year-old IIT-JEE aspirant allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan in his room here, police said on Sunday.
A city-based citizen forum of social activists on Saturday demanded resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is embroiled in the raging Lalitgate row.
A seven-year old girl on Saturday fell into a borewell in Rajasthan`s Sikar district.
Amid speculation that embattled Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje would meet BJP top brass in Delhi, her office on Saturday said she was not scheduled to meet anyone but had gone there only to attend a meeting of NITI Ayog.
- Hema Malini injured in Dausa car crash
- 1,400 teachers with fake degrees resign in Bihar
- Telangana CM gets Rs 5 crore bullet-proof luxury bus
- Court clerk clears Rajasthan Judicial Service, becomes judge!
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Telephone exchange case: CBI interrogates Dayanidhi Maran third time
- AIB: Swatchh Bharat-Clean India reality check
- SECC will provide important input for policy makers: Arun Jaitley
- Now, another AAP MLA in fake degree row
- Why Bal Bharti School cancelled admission of 60 students?
- Aapke Sitare, July 2: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Nationwide mobile number portability from today!
- Aapke Sitare, July 3: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Kareena, Arjun Kapoor to start shooting for Balki's film by July end
- Telecom scam: Will cooperate with CBI, says Dayanidhi Maran
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- No intention to surround India in 'string of pearl' bases: China
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- This dog in Madhya Pradesh got an Aadhaar card for itself
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube
- Kerala student with 100% marks denied admission in Delhi University, approaches HC
- Govt releases first Socio-Economic and Caste Census in 8 decades
- MPs won't get hike in salary and allowances, govt not willing to accept proposals
- France says no to asylum for WikiLeaks` Julian Assange