The Supreme Court today directed Rajasthan government to respond to a plea of self-styled religious figure Asaram Bapu, facing trial in rape cases, seeking modification of the court's order directing him to undergo treatment at AIIMS in Jodhpur.
Hours after Delhi Police detained Pakistan High Commission official and arrested two other Indian spies on alleged espionage charges and working for Pakistan's ISI, a third spy was on Thursday arrested by the Rajasthan police.
In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.
A woman and her 21-year-old son were killed after their motorcycle skidded off the road in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan's ruling BJP government is preparing to bring into school syllabus a chapter on the 'Emergency' of 1975.
Two days back, the Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad nabbed two suspected ISI agents.
The viral video shows a 60-year-old man plunges to his death while performing at a Ram Leela.
The RSS volunteers will formally wear its new uniform, brownish trousers and brownish socks during the 'Path-Sanchalan' to be organised in the state on the occasion of 'Vijayadashmi' on Tuesday, a party spokesperson said on Monday.
Panic and fear gripped locals of Suratgarh village of Rajasthan after a suspicious balloon, purportedly flew in from across the international border, was spotted flying on Monday.
Rajasthan and Singapore on Thursday signed two memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to jointly market the desert state as a global tourist destination and also provide advanced urban solutions.
Two Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) activists threw ink at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Rajasthan's Bikaner city on Tuesday.
A 9-seater aircraft of Supreme Airlines today flew to Udaipur from Jaipur via Jodhpur.
Congress leaders in Rajasthan are now indulging in dinner diplomacy every month to thrash out differences among party leaders and ensure unity ahead of the 2018 assembly polls.
An IAF Jaguar fighter jet crashed in Rajasthan`s Pokhran area on Monday, but both pilots managed to eject safely, an officer said.
Security has been tightened in Rajasthan along the country's border with Pakistan after India's surgical strikes across the Line of Control, official sources said on Thursday.
Workers of youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Wednesday staged protest at Techno India NJR Institute of Technology after some Kashmiri students allegedly raised 'anti-national' slogans.
The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Hyderabad and Durgapura (Jaipur) from October 3 to cope with the festival season rush.
A 25-year-old man from the tribal Bhil community was beaten to death by villagers in neighbouring Baran district after he allegedly harassed some women of a hamlet in an inebriated condition.
A 16-year-old medical aspirant from Bihar allegedly committed suicide here, police said today.
Here's why you should never try to take a selfie with python!
In Rajasthan's Mount Abu, a man was trying to take a selfie with a python when the giant snake attacked him.
The wife of Rajasthan Chief Secretary Om Prakash Meena has accused him of molesting their daughter at the age of 13 and has written to the Prime Minister's Office seeking an appointment with the PM to apprise him of the matter.
A MiG-21 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday but both the pilots were able to eject safely.
Obsessed about having a son, the woman killed her daughter and hid the body in an air conditioner cabin.
Former Union minister Shashi Tharoor has alleged that BJP is trying to "hijack" Indian history for political purposes and said Congress will not let it reduce the country to a "Hindu Pakistan".
Rajmata Padmini Devi of the former royal family today met with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje amid the ongoing row over Jaipur Development Authority sealing hotel Raj Mahal Palace, owned by the family.
In a sudden action, Jaipur Development Authority last week sealed the main entrance to the royal family's Raj Mahal Palace at C-Scheme area in the city claiming ownership.
The spat between the erstwhile royal family and the Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) intensified on Thursday as protest was witnessed on the streets of the walled city against the civic body's purported 'unjust' action.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
National Students' Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress party, managed to save its face in Ajmer.
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Surat businessman gifts cars, flats to his employees as Diwali bonus!
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- DNA: Today in History | October 27, 2016
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh on Himachal visit today to review border areas with Tibet
- DNA: Analysing the problems of traffic jam in India
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Pinched by goods boycott-call, China warns India of impact on investments from its enterprises
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Authorities discover new species of fish in remote Arunachal district
- PM Narendra Modi to celebrate Diwali with ITBP troops: Centre