Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Friday said her government will not spare anyone involved in corruption while retorting to Congress's attack on the state's governance condition.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's helicopter Thursday made an emergency landing due to inclement weather in a village of Rajsamand district while she was on her way to Sirohi, officials said.
Nearly four months after a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped and her one-year-old brother tortured by two men here, one of the accused has been arrested from Rajasthan, police said today.
A 20-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a man in Nandgaon village here, police said on Monday.
VHP leader Praveen Togadia on Sunday said the protesters who pelted security personnel with stones in Kashmir Valley should be booked on sedition charges.
Watch this horrific road accident which happened in Sirohi, Rajasthan. A speeding car rolls over the road after hitting a divider.
Libraries of more than 13,000 government schools in Rajasthan will have Bhagavad Gita for students.
The victim girl, who had recently taken admission in Class XI in the school, was allegedly ragged and stripped by the five students on July 8 inside a bathroom.
A woman and her paramour were allagedly whipped by her husband on the orders of a khap panchayat.
The bus was on its way to Chawand with the marriage party when the driver lost control over it in a bid to save some cattle.
Three people were killed and five were injured when Siddharth's BMW car hit an auto-rickshaw last week.
"Thirteen people, including seven women and three children, were killed and 34 others were injured when a tractor-trolley collided with a truck in Bhilwara district of Rajasthan", police said today.
Three persons were killed and at least 29 injured when a false ceiling collapsed in a hotel here on Wednesday, police said.
Accused Siddharth Mehariya has refused the charges and said his driver was behind the wheel.
A one-and-a-half-year-old girl today fell into a borewell in Binjwaria village following which a rescue operation was launched.
A total nine ADG and seven IG rank officers were transferred late last night, apart from DIGs and SPs, according to the Department of Personnel order.
Somya Gurjar, a member of Rajasthan State Commission for Women, said that she took selfie at rape victim's behest and not for entertainment.
Somya Gurjar, a member of Rajasthan State Commission for Women, who faced flak for clicking a `selfie` with a rape victim, resigned from her post on Thursday.
The display of insensitivity on part of the Commission member has forced the chairperson to seek a written explanation.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, on Wednesday (June 30, 2016) declared 8th board result 2016.
The Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education (RBSE) declared the class 8th examination results, Rajasthan 8th board result 2016, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016 on Wednesday.
The woman alleged that since her marriage in January last year, her husband and in-laws used to beat her up and demand dowry of Rs 51,000.
The victim's husband and brothers-in-law allegedly raped her and tattooed profanities on her forehead.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Sunday said BJP would be able to retain power at Centre in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped and set ablaze by three persons in Sri Ganganagar district here, police said on Saturday.
According to the Times of India, jeering crowds clicked their pictures and posted them on the social media.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has issued a notice to a firm linked to Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in a land deal in Rajasthan's Bikaner district.
Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education’s (RBSE) Class 10 examination results have been declared on the official website of the Board on Sunday.
Finally, the results have been announced on Sunday i.e. June 19.
Many Hindus are also taking part in namaz prayers five times a day, TOI reported. After Partition, many Hindus came here to settle down from Pakistan.
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind Yahoo's downfall
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity Part-II
- DNA: Today in History, 28 July, 2016
- Women fight over seat in London metro
- Sacked AAP minister claims threat to his life from Kejriwal and his men
- Turkey`s post-coup purge: almost 16,000 detained, 50,000 fired
- Death sentences upheld for six Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh militants in 2005 bombings
- Oh Air India! 11,000 flights rescheduled, 16,000 flights delayed till June 2016
- India's tour of West Indies: Hosts pick uncapped fast bowler Alzarri Joseph for second Test
- SC to hear plea of Army doctors for enhancement of retirement age
- Fun times! Former Aussie speedster Brett Lee on the sets of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- AAP woman worker's suicide:BJP demands FIR against AAP leaders
- No concrete evidence about missing AN-32 plane: Parrikar
- UNindian: Brett Lee movie runs into trouble with censor board demanding tone down version of love scene
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan gets bail
- Merkel 'firmly' rejects reversing refugee policy after attacks
- Delhi government schools to hold first-ever parents-teachers meeting
- Faircent acclaimed ‘Interbrand Breakthrough Brand in Finance’ by Interbrand
- No concrete evidence on missing AN-32, says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar