In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.
A woman and her 21-year-old son were killed after their motorcycle skidded off the road in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan's ruling BJP government is preparing to bring into school syllabus a chapter on the 'Emergency' of 1975.
Two days back, the Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad nabbed two suspected ISI agents.
The viral video shows a 60-year-old man plunges to his death while performing at a Ram Leela.
The RSS volunteers will formally wear its new uniform, brownish trousers and brownish socks during the 'Path-Sanchalan' to be organised in the state on the occasion of 'Vijayadashmi' on Tuesday, a party spokesperson said on Monday.
Panic and fear gripped locals of Suratgarh village of Rajasthan after a suspicious balloon, purportedly flew in from across the international border, was spotted flying on Monday.
Rajasthan and Singapore on Thursday signed two memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to jointly market the desert state as a global tourist destination and also provide advanced urban solutions.
Two Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) activists threw ink at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Rajasthan's Bikaner city on Tuesday.
A 9-seater aircraft of Supreme Airlines today flew to Udaipur from Jaipur via Jodhpur.
Congress leaders in Rajasthan are now indulging in dinner diplomacy every month to thrash out differences among party leaders and ensure unity ahead of the 2018 assembly polls.
An IAF Jaguar fighter jet crashed in Rajasthan`s Pokhran area on Monday, but both pilots managed to eject safely, an officer said.
Security has been tightened in Rajasthan along the country's border with Pakistan after India's surgical strikes across the Line of Control, official sources said on Thursday.
Workers of youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Wednesday staged protest at Techno India NJR Institute of Technology after some Kashmiri students allegedly raised 'anti-national' slogans.
The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Hyderabad and Durgapura (Jaipur) from October 3 to cope with the festival season rush.
A 25-year-old man from the tribal Bhil community was beaten to death by villagers in neighbouring Baran district after he allegedly harassed some women of a hamlet in an inebriated condition.
A 16-year-old medical aspirant from Bihar allegedly committed suicide here, police said today.
Here's why you should never try to take a selfie with python!
In Rajasthan's Mount Abu, a man was trying to take a selfie with a python when the giant snake attacked him.
The wife of Rajasthan Chief Secretary Om Prakash Meena has accused him of molesting their daughter at the age of 13 and has written to the Prime Minister's Office seeking an appointment with the PM to apprise him of the matter.
A MiG-21 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday but both the pilots were able to eject safely.
Obsessed about having a son, the woman killed her daughter and hid the body in an air conditioner cabin.
Former Union minister Shashi Tharoor has alleged that BJP is trying to "hijack" Indian history for political purposes and said Congress will not let it reduce the country to a "Hindu Pakistan".
Rajmata Padmini Devi of the former royal family today met with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje amid the ongoing row over Jaipur Development Authority sealing hotel Raj Mahal Palace, owned by the family.
In a sudden action, Jaipur Development Authority last week sealed the main entrance to the royal family's Raj Mahal Palace at C-Scheme area in the city claiming ownership.
The spat between the erstwhile royal family and the Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) intensified on Thursday as protest was witnessed on the streets of the walled city against the civic body's purported 'unjust' action.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
National Students' Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress party, managed to save its face in Ajmer.
Normal life has been affected in Jhalawar and Baran districts of Rajasthan following heavy rain in the two districts since Sunday morning.
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Agra: Three boys beat up railway ticket checker in moving train
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Everything is fine in Samajwadi Party, says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- 'Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar' - Donald Trump borrows Narendra Modi's winning slogan
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Geelani meets BJP's Yashwant Sinha over Kashmir unrest
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- Mother, son killed in road accident in Rajasthan
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’