A 40-year-old government school teacher has been booked under POCSO Act for allegedly molesting girl students following which entire staff of the institution were removed and put on Awaiting Posting Order (APO) in Awnali village here, police said on Saturday.
A simple attempt to drink water from a utensil in Rajasthan's Rajsamand put a leopard in an awkward situation.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday, posted for October 19, hearing a plea seeking CBI probe against Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and her son Dushyant Singh for allegedly selling a piece of government land to NHAI for widening of NH3 in 2010.
Six unidentified persons allegedly attacked the vehicle of Rajasthan Industry Minister Gajendra Singh's son in Nagaur district.
The Congress on Monday once again reiterated its demand for resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and holding a Supreme Court-monitored, Central Bureau of Investigation enquiry into alleged mining scam in the state.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday unveiled two policies pertaining to affordable housing and allotment of land in urban areas of the state.
Congress on Friday alleged a scam of Rs 45,000 crore in the allocation of mines in Rajasthan and demanded the immediate resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje along with a Supreme Court-monitored CBI probe into the matter.
A 32-year-old Army Major died in a mishap during a training exercise in western sector, near the Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan Assembly on Tuesday passed separate bills providing five per cent reservation to Gujjars and other communities under Special Backward Classes (SBC) and for 14 per cent quota to Economically Backward Classes (EBC) of unreserved categories.
Ajmer Dargah premises was vacated and searched thoroughly today after police received a hoax call, threatening a bomb in the shrine.
Rajasthan Assembly was today adjourned within few minutes of convening following an uproar by Opposition members who cornered the government, demanding the resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over Lalit Modi controversy.
After over a month of dry spell, rains lashed north-eastern parts of Rajasthan, including Jaipur and Kota, and the weatherman has said the whole state will be covered in the coming three days.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has registered a money laundering case arising out of a land grab case in Bikaner in Rajasthan involving a firm allegedly linked to Robert Vadra.
Rajasthan Assembly was on Friday adjourned till 12:30 PM within nine minutes of convening after protest by Opposition members demanding resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over the Lalit Modi issue.
In a first in the country, Rajasthan Assembly on Thursday cleared a bill for amendment in Right to Education Act, 2009, to improve the standards of education by removing the provision of not failing students till Class 8 and instead evaluating them on the basis of their performance.
Senior IAS officer and Principal Secretary (Mines) Ashok Singhvi was Thursday arrested by Rajasthan's Anti Corruption Bureau in an alleged case of graft involving Rs 2.55 crore.
Rajasthan`s Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Wednesday arrested five people and detained an IAS officer of principal secretary rank in a corruption case, an official said.
CBI has examined two directors of Ziqitza Health Care - Ravi Krishna and Shweta Mangal - in connection with alleged irregularities in running Ambulance services in Rajasthan.
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) in Rajasthan has decided to organise special campaign to popularise Prime Minister Narendra Modi's five key initiatives including Swachch Bharat Abhiyan and Skill India.
The Rajasthan government will introduce 18 bills in the Assembly session beginning on Wednesday.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray today lauded Nashik Municipal Corporation for successfully conducting the ongoing Kumbh Mela here and at Trimbakeshwar.
Congress leader Shashi Tharoor today said that there is a "massive gap" between Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'impressive speeches' and the reality, as he might have given "excellent" ideas but could not provide "adequate" attention to them.
Rajasthan government has ordered all colleges in the state to hold blood donation camps on birth anniversary of Jan Sangh ideologue Deendayal Upadhyay on September 25, triggering a controversy as Eid festival is expected on that day.
Opposition Congress on Monday said that in the upcoming Rajasthan Assembly session, it will demand Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's resignation over the Lalit Modi row and seek CBI inquiry into the escape of criminal Anandpal Singh from a police van.
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths at Jainivas village under Indergarh police station in Bundi district, police said on Saturday.
After the CBI, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has now registered a criminal complaint in the Rajasthan ambulance scam case and booked former Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, PCC leader Sachin Pilot and sons of two former Union ministers on money laundering charges.
Stung by the rising number of suicides in education hub Kota, around 40 coaching institutes have launched a 24X7 helpline to provide free counselling to the distressed students.
Amid the ongoing row in Mumbai over the meat ban during a Jain festival, the Rajasthan government here has also imposed restrictions on the sale of meat.
In a shocking incident, a Class IX student brought liquor to his school here and shared it with other students.
The Rajasthan government is set to introduce new syllabus in schools from the next academic session which would include stories of 'mahapursh' (great leaders) among other topics.
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Price of pulses crosses more than Rs 225 per kilogram
- Asaram adult books distributed in Chattisgarh schools
- Panel discussion on communal riots being made top issue in India instead of inflation
- From Rs 12,000 to 50,000: AAP intends to hike Delhi MLAs basic salaries
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- Varanasi violence: Schools, colleges to remain closed today
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Watch: Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui
- NASA's Mars orbiter reveals stunning images of Acidalia Planitia featured in 'The Martian'
- Former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with life-threatening disease
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Helder Postiga less Atletico de Kolkata to take on Goa
- Shri Kainchi Dham Mandir – A divine destination for self resurrection
- Indo-Pak border: Bright and calm from space...guns on the ground
- ISL 2015: FC Goa vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Is 7th October, 2015 going to be the end of the world?
- Watch: Baby born without skull and brain says hello in emotional video!
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!