Security has been tightened in Rajasthan along the country's border with Pakistan after India's surgical strikes across the Line of Control, official sources said on Thursday.
Workers of youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Wednesday staged protest at Techno India NJR Institute of Technology after some Kashmiri students allegedly raised 'anti-national' slogans.
The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Hyderabad and Durgapura (Jaipur) from October 3 to cope with the festival season rush.
A 25-year-old man from the tribal Bhil community was beaten to death by villagers in neighbouring Baran district after he allegedly harassed some women of a hamlet in an inebriated condition.
A 16-year-old medical aspirant from Bihar allegedly committed suicide here, police said today.
Here's why you should never try to take a selfie with python!
In Rajasthan's Mount Abu, a man was trying to take a selfie with a python when the giant snake attacked him.
The wife of Rajasthan Chief Secretary Om Prakash Meena has accused him of molesting their daughter at the age of 13 and has written to the Prime Minister's Office seeking an appointment with the PM to apprise him of the matter.
A MiG-21 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday but both the pilots were able to eject safely.
Obsessed about having a son, the woman killed her daughter and hid the body in an air conditioner cabin.
Former Union minister Shashi Tharoor has alleged that BJP is trying to "hijack" Indian history for political purposes and said Congress will not let it reduce the country to a "Hindu Pakistan".
Rajmata Padmini Devi of the former royal family today met with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje amid the ongoing row over Jaipur Development Authority sealing hotel Raj Mahal Palace, owned by the family.
In a sudden action, Jaipur Development Authority last week sealed the main entrance to the royal family's Raj Mahal Palace at C-Scheme area in the city claiming ownership.
The spat between the erstwhile royal family and the Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) intensified on Thursday as protest was witnessed on the streets of the walled city against the civic body's purported 'unjust' action.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
National Students' Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress party, managed to save its face in Ajmer.
Normal life has been affected in Jhalawar and Baran districts of Rajasthan following heavy rain in the two districts since Sunday morning.
A suspected Pakistani spy was apprehended by intelligence sleuths in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan.
A woman, living in Ambedkar Kachchi Basti of Ajmer, was on Monday dragged out out of her house, tied to a tree and thrashed by all present.
Light to heavy rain lashed parts of Rajasthan today even as the MeT department has predicted more showers at some isolated places in the state tomorrow.
Inspired by the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the final year LLB student says he doesn't feel any shame in serving tea and snacks on the roadside.
Three men have been arrested from Bankyarani Mata Temple premises in Bhilwara for allegedly torturing women in the garb of exorcism, police said.
Five Pakistanis including a woman and three children of a family were detained for violating visa norms in Ajmer today.
At least four persons were killed in a blast at an explosives factory in Chittorgarh district on Thursday, police said.
Nearly 40 school kids were rescued with the help of the locals of Bijolia area after their school bus fell into a river.
The Rajasthan High Court on Tuesday rejected the bail application of self-styled godman Asaram Bapu, who is facing rape charge.
Heavy and continuous rain in south eastern parts of Rajasthan has affected normal life.
Deputy Commissioner of the centre Sher Singh Luhadia and in-charge R K Sharma were suspended after a review meeting held by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
He became aware of the glitch after he noticed that he was unable to logout from his Facebook account even after exiting the page.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Friday said her government will not spare anyone involved in corruption while retorting to Congress's attack on the state's governance condition.
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Meet our highly trained surgical strike specialist 'Para Special Forces'
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organisations in PoK
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- Nawaz Sharif calls cabinet meeting after India's surgical strikes
- Army chief, Defence Minister were monitoring surgical strikes in Pakistan
- Liquor ban in Bihar is Illegal: Patna High Court
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read
- Pakistan postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out, new dates to be announced soon
- UK doctor examines Jayalalithaa, various rumours about her health condition go viral
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- Wait-listed? This new Railways policy will cheer you up - Must Read
- Baffled by India's surgical strikes, Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector
- US talks tough, objects to Pakistan's nuclear warfare threats against India
- China blocks tributary of Brahmaputra in Tibet to build dam amid rising India-Pakistan tension
- Uri Brigade Commander ''side-stepped'', not removed
- 'India may deploy N-capable Rafale jets on China, Pak borders'
- After surgical strikes in PoK, here's what India is planning – Read details