Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Sambit Patra on Saturday questioned why there is a hue and cry in Congress circles with regard to the CBI probe of the Rajasthan ambulance scam if they had not committed any wrong.
Ten-year-old Mahesh had no hope of reuniting with his younger sister Mamta, who had gone missing five years back, but this Rakhi brought a pleasant surprise for him.
CBI on Friday took over the ambulance scam case and re-registered the case filed by Rajasthan Police against former Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Congress leader Sachin Pilot and sons of two former union ministers.
A quack and his friends have been booked on the charges of allegedly raping a 50-year-old woman and blackmailing her by filming the act since last year, police said on Thursday.
Moving beyond conventions, brothers in Rajasthan are all set to gift "written vows and pledges" to their sisters this Rakhi.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday discussed various issues related to agriculture, Public distribution system (PDS), education and MNREGA with Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog Arvind Panagariya.
Congress on Wednesday exuded confidence over the results of students unions elections in universities and colleges of Rajasthan where polling took place today.
Several reforms will be introduced in Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) to improve its system quality in years to come, newly-appointed chairman of the commission Lalit K Panwar said.
Thousands of Jain community members on Monday took out a 'silent march' protesting the Rajasthan High Court judgement banning the practise of "Santhara", a Jain religious ritual of voluntary fast unto death.
Hurt with the recent Rajasthan High Court ruling equating banned 'Santhara' - a centuries-old religious belief of Jains – with suicide, the members of Jain community will on Monday take out a peace rally in the city.
Furniture and files were on Sunday gutted in a fire broke that broke out in the Sahakar Bhawan building housing 23 state departments here, police said.
A youth allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train near Kanota Railway station, near here, police said on Sunday.
Ahead of the global conference on climate change in Paris, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday made a strong pitch for "concrete and effective" outcome to meet the challenge even as he batted for reform of the UN Security Council to "mirror" current realities.
Security across Jaipur has been tightened ahead of the 2nd Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) Summit on Friday which will witness participation by heads of state and government officials from 14 resource-rich nations.
Buoyed by the victory in civic polls in Rajasthan, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Thursday said people of the state have endorsed her regime's good governance by voting for the party in civic elections.
BJP president Amit Shah on Thursday congratulated party workers, office-bearers and Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje for the party's victory in the civic body polls in Rajasthan which, he said, has "shown the mirror of truth to Congress".
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah on Thursday congratulated party workers and leaders on the BJP`s commendable performance in the Rajasthan civic polls.
Claiming victory in civic polls in Rajasthan and pointing to the party's triumph in a similar exercise in Madhya Pradesh, BJP on Thursday said that people have rejected the "campaign of calumny" unleashed against it by Congress.
Rajasthan Congress chief Sachin Pilot on Thursday said the Bharatiya Janata Party is losing support base in the western state.
Ruling BJP party on Thursday won majority in 66 civic bodies including the Ajmer Municipal Corporation, while the Congress bagged 35 of them in the Rajasthan civic body polls, results for which were announced today.
The results of the 129 civic bodies' polls, to be announced on Thursday, will be a political test for the Vasundhara Raje government which has been embroiled in Lalit Modi controversy over the past few months.
One of the witnesses in the 2007 Ajmer dargah blasts case on Tuesday turned hostile in a Jaipur court.
Monsoon trough was today weakened over Rajasthan except for eastern part of the state covering Kota Division where Shahbabad received 19 cms of rainfall till morning, a Met report said here today.
Over 76 percent of the voters on Monday turned out to elect their representatives in 129 civic bodies across Rajasthan as polling ended on a peaceful note with the exception of a stray incident at Fatehpur where miscreants broke two electronic voting machines.
With over ten thousand candidates in the fray, the campaigning for civic polls in 129 civic bodies in Rajasthan ended today, officials said.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday asked her political competitors to indulge in "politics of development" to fight communalism, corruption and terrorism.
Three persons died and two others were injured when a jeep they were traveling in collided with a truck in Ajmer district today, police said.
Two persons, who were fishing in Jawahar Sagar Dam at Naavghat in Kota, were swept away in a sudden gush of water released from the dam, police said on Friday.
The Rajasthan High Court on Monday banned 'Santhara' or a religious fast to death practised by followers of Jainism, declaring it unconstitutional.
Rajasthan High Court on Monday quashed a 1999 order granting OBC quota to Jats in Dholpur and Bharatpur districts of the state with prospective effect and directed that the OBC commission review status of all communities in the category within four months.
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Bewildering events of Indrani Mukherjea's life!
- Top Bollywood Breaking News
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder-Part 2
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Ever growing mystery of Sheena Bora murder case!-Part 2
- Government releases list of 98 SmartCity; 13 cities of UP featured
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- PayPal fixes security flaw that allowed hackers to steal your money!
- You may have aphantasia if you can't recall the faces of your loved ones
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Picture released! Pakistani terrorist caught by Indian Army in J&K operation
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket
- Rain plays spoilsport, India at 50/2 on Day 1 of 3rd Test against Sri Lanka
- World Championships 200m final: Usain Bolt beats Justin Gatlin in 19.55 seconds – WATCH
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea kill Sheena Bora? Mumbai Police likely to reveal motive today
- PM Modi hails ISRO on successful launch of GSAT-6