In a first in the state and breaking the stereotype, Rajasthan has got its first women Qazis!
A suspicious person was caught and handed over to Air force officials outside the Jaisalmer Airport gate on Saturday.
India on Wednesday said countries that support terrorism must be named and shamed "relentlessly", asserting that tolerance for double standards on the issue of terror must be "equally frankly exposed".
They all are posted with local post offices in Balotara (Barmer) and Pokaran (Jaisalmer).
The person has been identified as Narendra Singh. He has been detained for spying for Pakistan's intelligence service Intel-Services Intelligence (ISI).
Rajasthan Labour Department has issued a notification fixing minimum wage for domestic helps in the state. According to the notification, a person has be paid a minimum of Rs 5, 642 per month for an eight-hour shift per day for cooking, washing, baby sitting and other daily chores.
A minor earthquake of magnitude 3.8 struck Rajasthan at 04:17 am on Friday.
Cold wave conditions subsided on Thursday completely and the mercury further rose in most of the places in Rajasthan with the arrival of a fresh western disturbance (WD). Sriganganagar became the coldest place in the state with minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius.
Six persons with illegal weapons were on Wednesday held near Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan's Sri Ganganagar district.
The mysterious balloon-shaped object, which was shot down by a Sukhoi-30 fighter aircraft in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Tuesday, was actually a US made balloon.
The Rajasthan Government on Tuesday rubbished reports of a clean chit being given to Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra in the Sky Light Hospitality case and said that the investigation in this regard was still on.
India Air Force has said their radar intercepted a balloon-shaped object at around 10.30 and 11 o'clock on Tuesday morning. And soon an IAF fighter jet was scrambled to neutralise it.
Explosions were heard in radius of about 10 kilometre after an Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter jet dropped five bombs at Gugdi in Badmer district in Rajasthan on Tuesday.
The desecration of statues of prominent leaders continue with another statue of Mahatma Gandhi defaced in Dudu district in Rajasthan on early Monday.
Police have filed FIR against VC and seven others in Ajmer over alleged harassment of the Dalit scholar.
Ten days before his marriage, a young man fell from the Mehrangarh Fort here allegedly while taking a selfie.
As many as seven people were killed and more than 30 injured after the bus they were travelling in overturned in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
The bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram, who is in jail in connection with a rape case, was on Friday rejected by a sessions court here.
A local court on Monday reserved its order on the bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram.
At least five people were killed and fifteen others were injured after a bus rammed into a tanker in Rajasthan`s Jodhpur District early today.
A Class 10, 14-year-old student committed suicide on Monday by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at a paying guest accommodation in Mahaveer Nagar.
ATS Rajasthan has detained an ex-armyman near Pokhran who maybe an agent of Pakistan's Intel-Services Intelligence, as per media reports on Sunday.
Bundi, Bikaner and Jaisalmer shivered at 5.5, 6 and 6.6 degree Celsius respectively, according to the Met report.
Vasundhara Raje asked youths to opt for self-employment and entrepreneurship.
A government school teacher in Barmer district has been suspended for allegedly "worshipping" a self-styled 'godman' Asaram in the school.
Severe cold wave abated over Rajasthan due to rise in mercury at all places while the sole hill station Mount Abu recorded the lowest temperature of 2.4
A 19-year-old college student was allegedly raped by her distant relative and a bus conductor, who also blackmailed her using the video clip of the incident here, police said on Wednesday.
As she completed two years in office, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today said Rajasthan would do better than other BJP-ruled states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh if she gets three consecutive terms like the governments there.
Several people from the Muslim community were found raising pro-Islamic State slogans.
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Divyansh's death: Delhi govt to recommend CBI probe
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- West Bengal: Youth held for Facebook post against TMC leader
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- 'Chinese New Year' greetings from Mark Zuckerberg and family!- Watch
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- The great IPL dream: Mumbai Indians' 3.2 crore man Nathu Singh's rags to riches story
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley
- India not intolerant; secularists targeting only Hindu fundamentalists: Taslima Nasreen
- It is termed pornography when a woman writes about her body: Taslima Nasreen
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?
- Funny video! This man was trying to nudge a dog into the river and then this happened - Watch