The night curfew in border areas in the district has been extended by another two months to check smuggling and infiltration from Pakistan.
Ashes of VHP leader Ashok Singhal, who died last week, were immersed at 160 places in Rajasthan including Galta Tirth in Jaipur on Wednesday.
Two policemen were killed while three others injured when a truck hit a stationary police van in Ajmer district of Rajasthan.
The Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday conducted searches on the premises of a firm here in connection with its money laundering probe in the Rajasthan ambulance scam case.
The I&B Minister referred their complaints directly to the power distribution companies and state power authorities.
The use of the dummy cow, made of plastic and hooked to a balloon, to convey the message of saving the animal from eating plastic waste at Jawahar Kala Kendra, a centre of cultural and artistic activities, created a controversy.
According to data released by National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) recently, Kota has registered 100 suicide cases in 2014 and 45 of them were coaching students.
The Vasundhara Raje government had nominated the controversial sculptor as a member of the Governing Board of Jaipur's Jawahar Kala Kendra.
With northerly winds blowing in Rajasthan, cold conditions gripped the entire state with the hill station of Mount Abu recording the lowest temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius last night, a MeT report said on Wednesday.
Cracking the whip on mass bunking by students, authorities at SN Medical College here have taken strict action against 250 of them in the first-year MBBS programme who went on Diwali leave a week before it officially began.
Days after Prime Minister praised a primary school teacher from Alwar, Rajasthan government on Tuesday offered him a job.
Imran Khan, a 34-year-old mathematics teacher, shot to limelight after Prime Minister Narendra Modi hailed him in his Wembley address.
In another setback to Asaram, the court rejected another petition seeking call details of the girl, who was allegedly sexually assaulted, and her family between August 13, 2013 and August 16, 2013.
A two-year-old panther today strayed into a building at Milap Nagar here triggering panic among locals in the area.
Rajasthan government has appointed Justice Prakash Tatia, former CJ of Jharkhand HC, as Chairperson of the State Human Rights Commission.
A three-and-half year old boy who accidentally fell into a 100-feet-deep borewell in Nikaj village of Alwar district was rescued early today but died on the way to the hospital.
In a reshuffle in Rajasthan's police department, the state government has transferred 27 IPS officers, including an Additional DG, an IG and SPs of 14 districts.
Former Janata Dal MLA and noted social activist Gurcharan Chhabra, who was on hunger strike for a month, demanding liquor ban and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, died on Tuesday.
A 50-year-old woman and her daughter died after they drowned in a water tank in Rajasthan's Sriganganagar district.
Former Janata Dal MLA Gurcharan Chabbra, who was on a fast unto death demanding liquor ban and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, on Tuesday died at a hospital here.
The condition of former Janata Dal MLA Gurcharan Chabbra, who was on a fast unto death demanding prohibition of liquor and strengthening of Lokayukta in Rajasthan, has deteriorated and he is admitted in the ICU.
Another medical aspirant allegedly committed suicide on Sunday at her accommodation in Rajiv Gandhi Nagar here due to "study pressure".
Rajasthan Congress on Thursday hit out at the BJP governments in the Centre and state, alleging insensitivity towards women's welfare plans.
A 17-year-old student of a private coaching centre in Kota allegedly hanged himself to death on Wednesday over mounting study pressure.
With normalcy returning to violence-hit Sridungargarh here, curfew was today relaxed for eight hours, an official said.
Curfew was on Monday relaxed for four and half hours even as tension continued to prevail in violence-hit Sridungargarh here, an official said.
Two persons were killed after they were mowed down by a moving train in two seperate incidents near Tirath village here, police said today.
The proposed oil refinery would be established in the district and the work will begin soon, says Vasundhara Raje.
Members of two communities clashed during a religious procession in Dungarpur here, prompting authorities to clamp indefinite curfew in the area.
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Chicago: Video of American cop shooting black teen sparks protests
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- ISIS 'poster girl' beaten to death after trying to escape Syria
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks: Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Simon Harmer overshadows Imran Tahir on Day 1 in 3rd Test
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Nepal to seek details on shooting, SSB says smugglers on Indian soil
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Seventh anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks today
- Watch: How NASA astronauts are celebrating Thanksgiving in space!
- No jihadi brides for 'inferior' Indian ISIS fighters
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic