Grief-stricken after his wife's death, a 40-year-old man and his daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison at their house in Bapu Basti area here, police said today.
At least 30 pilgrims on way to the Ajmer dargah were injured, eight of them seriously, when a bus they were travelling in overturned on the Delhi-Jaipur National Highway near Alwar today.
We have heard several great stories related to Lord Shiva and his miracles. But, have you ever heard of a Shivling that changes its colour thrice a day? A Nandi that repulsed the Muslim invaders?
Jahan Ara and Afroz Begum had proclaimed that they have become qazis after completing a course from Mumbai.
Breaking the stereotype, Rajasthan, in a first in the state, got its first women Qazis!
In a first in the state and breaking the stereotype, Rajasthan has got its first women Qazis!
A suspicious person was caught and handed over to Air force officials outside the Jaisalmer Airport gate on Saturday.
India on Wednesday said countries that support terrorism must be named and shamed "relentlessly", asserting that tolerance for double standards on the issue of terror must be "equally frankly exposed".
They all are posted with local post offices in Balotara (Barmer) and Pokaran (Jaisalmer).
The person has been identified as Narendra Singh. He has been detained for spying for Pakistan's intelligence service Intel-Services Intelligence (ISI).
Rajasthan Labour Department has issued a notification fixing minimum wage for domestic helps in the state. According to the notification, a person has be paid a minimum of Rs 5, 642 per month for an eight-hour shift per day for cooking, washing, baby sitting and other daily chores.
A minor earthquake of magnitude 3.8 struck Rajasthan at 04:17 am on Friday.
Cold wave conditions subsided on Thursday completely and the mercury further rose in most of the places in Rajasthan with the arrival of a fresh western disturbance (WD). Sriganganagar became the coldest place in the state with minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius.
Six persons with illegal weapons were on Wednesday held near Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan's Sri Ganganagar district.
The mysterious balloon-shaped object, which was shot down by a Sukhoi-30 fighter aircraft in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Tuesday, was actually a US made balloon.
The Rajasthan Government on Tuesday rubbished reports of a clean chit being given to Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra in the Sky Light Hospitality case and said that the investigation in this regard was still on.
India Air Force has said their radar intercepted a balloon-shaped object at around 10.30 and 11 o'clock on Tuesday morning. And soon an IAF fighter jet was scrambled to neutralise it.
Explosions were heard in radius of about 10 kilometre after an Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter jet dropped five bombs at Gugdi in Badmer district in Rajasthan on Tuesday.
The desecration of statues of prominent leaders continue with another statue of Mahatma Gandhi defaced in Dudu district in Rajasthan on early Monday.
Police have filed FIR against VC and seven others in Ajmer over alleged harassment of the Dalit scholar.
Ten days before his marriage, a young man fell from the Mehrangarh Fort here allegedly while taking a selfie.
As many as seven people were killed and more than 30 injured after the bus they were travelling in overturned in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
The bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram, who is in jail in connection with a rape case, was on Friday rejected by a sessions court here.
A local court on Monday reserved its order on the bail plea of self-styled godman Asaram.
At least five people were killed and fifteen others were injured after a bus rammed into a tanker in Rajasthan`s Jodhpur District early today.
A Class 10, 14-year-old student committed suicide on Monday by hanging himself from a ceiling fan at a paying guest accommodation in Mahaveer Nagar.
ATS Rajasthan has detained an ex-armyman near Pokhran who maybe an agent of Pakistan's Intel-Services Intelligence, as per media reports on Sunday.
Bundi, Bikaner and Jaisalmer shivered at 5.5, 6 and 6.6 degree Celsius respectively, according to the Met report.
Vasundhara Raje asked youths to opt for self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa still in coma
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part IV
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part III
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- More sexual harassment complaints against TERI's RK Pachauri
- DNA: How soldiers are being trained for avalanche rescue
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- Lance Naik Hanumanthappa's condition worsens, still in coma; nation prays
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'
- Pakistan bans Valentine's Day celebrations in Islamabad?
- Kerala man turns 'pregnant', says 'can feel baby inside me'
- ABVP demands expulsion of JNU students over Afzal Guru's hanging protest
- PM Modi breaks protocol, personally receives Abu Dhabi crown prince at airport - Watch video
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch