An ITBP constable allegedly killed his wife, daughter and son at his house on suspicion of his wife having an extra-marital affairs.
An 85-year-old woman has complained of being tortured with searing tongs and stripped after being branded as a witch in Rajasthan's Bihara village, over 260 km from here, police said.
Hazare supporter informed police that a man riding a scooter had dropped the letter containing the alleged threat.
The Delhi High Court today sought CBI's response on a plea seeking lodging of an FIR and probe by the agency against Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and her son for allegedly obtaining compensation of Rs 1.97 crore by selling a piece of government land to NHAI for widening of a national highway in 2010.
Rajasthan topped the list of states in cracking entrance exam of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology this year, with nearly 20 per cent students gaining admission to the 18 IITs belonging to the state.
Rajasthan Government has forwarded a bill proposing five per cent reservation to gujjars and other communities under SBC to the Governor.
A 40-year-old government school teacher has been booked under POCSO Act for allegedly molesting girl students following which entire staff of the institution were removed and put on Awaiting Posting Order (APO) in Awnali village here, police said on Saturday.
A simple attempt to drink water from a utensil in Rajasthan's Rajsamand put a leopard in an awkward situation.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday, posted for October 19, hearing a plea seeking CBI probe against Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and her son Dushyant Singh for allegedly selling a piece of government land to NHAI for widening of NH3 in 2010.
Six unidentified persons allegedly attacked the vehicle of Rajasthan Industry Minister Gajendra Singh's son in Nagaur district.
The Congress on Monday once again reiterated its demand for resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and holding a Supreme Court-monitored, Central Bureau of Investigation enquiry into alleged mining scam in the state.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday unveiled two policies pertaining to affordable housing and allotment of land in urban areas of the state.
Congress on Friday alleged a scam of Rs 45,000 crore in the allocation of mines in Rajasthan and demanded the immediate resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje along with a Supreme Court-monitored CBI probe into the matter.
A 32-year-old Army Major died in a mishap during a training exercise in western sector, near the Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan Assembly on Tuesday passed separate bills providing five per cent reservation to Gujjars and other communities under Special Backward Classes (SBC) and for 14 per cent quota to Economically Backward Classes (EBC) of unreserved categories.
Ajmer Dargah premises was vacated and searched thoroughly today after police received a hoax call, threatening a bomb in the shrine.
Rajasthan Assembly was today adjourned within few minutes of convening following an uproar by Opposition members who cornered the government, demanding the resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over Lalit Modi controversy.
After over a month of dry spell, rains lashed north-eastern parts of Rajasthan, including Jaipur and Kota, and the weatherman has said the whole state will be covered in the coming three days.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has registered a money laundering case arising out of a land grab case in Bikaner in Rajasthan involving a firm allegedly linked to Robert Vadra.
Rajasthan Assembly was on Friday adjourned till 12:30 PM within nine minutes of convening after protest by Opposition members demanding resignation of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over the Lalit Modi issue.
In a first in the country, Rajasthan Assembly on Thursday cleared a bill for amendment in Right to Education Act, 2009, to improve the standards of education by removing the provision of not failing students till Class 8 and instead evaluating them on the basis of their performance.
Senior IAS officer and Principal Secretary (Mines) Ashok Singhvi was Thursday arrested by Rajasthan's Anti Corruption Bureau in an alleged case of graft involving Rs 2.55 crore.
Rajasthan`s Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Wednesday arrested five people and detained an IAS officer of principal secretary rank in a corruption case, an official said.
CBI has examined two directors of Ziqitza Health Care - Ravi Krishna and Shweta Mangal - in connection with alleged irregularities in running Ambulance services in Rajasthan.
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) in Rajasthan has decided to organise special campaign to popularise Prime Minister Narendra Modi's five key initiatives including Swachch Bharat Abhiyan and Skill India.
The Rajasthan government will introduce 18 bills in the Assembly session beginning on Wednesday.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray today lauded Nashik Municipal Corporation for successfully conducting the ongoing Kumbh Mela here and at Trimbakeshwar.
Congress leader Shashi Tharoor today said that there is a "massive gap" between Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'impressive speeches' and the reality, as he might have given "excellent" ideas but could not provide "adequate" attention to them.
Rajasthan government has ordered all colleges in the state to hold blood donation camps on birth anniversary of Jan Sangh ideologue Deendayal Upadhyay on September 25, triggering a controversy as Eid festival is expected on that day.
Opposition Congress on Monday said that in the upcoming Rajasthan Assembly session, it will demand Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's resignation over the Lalit Modi row and seek CBI inquiry into the escape of criminal Anandpal Singh from a police van.
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- Bihar polls: PM Modi addresses rally in Jehananbad
- Shiv Sena can break alliance with BJP after Kasuri issue
- Pakistan at unrest following Zee News revelations on Balochistan and PoK
- Bihar Polls: First phase of polling commences
- India to expose atrocities by Pakistan
- Pakistan's ISI creating fake Indian currency in Dubai
- Panel discussion on sting against JDU leader Awadhesh Kushwaha
- Panel discussion on Shiv Sena's protest against Kasuri's book launch
- Watch: Pooja Mishra caught on CCTV creating ruckus in store in Delhi
- Top news headlines @ 8pm
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!
- Bihar polls: Wave in favour of BJP, will form next government, says Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Check ibps.in for IBPS RRB Exam 2015 Result
- Despite paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri's book launched; Shiv Sena faces flak
- Attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni: Aaditya Thackeray's reply to Rajdeep Sardesai’s open letter
- 'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi
- Bobby Darling to marry businessman Ramneek Sharma?
- VIDEO: The Great Khali's funny ad will leave you gasping for breath
- Bihar polls: Opposition's only poll agenda is 'Modi Ka Vinash', says Narendra Modi
- KP Sharma Oli takes oath as Prime Minister of Nepal, forms small cabinet
- Ye Modi kya kya karwayega: Haryana minister on PM Modi's Clean India Mission