Rajasthan's ruling BJP government is preparing to bring into school syllabus a chapter on the 'Emergency' of 1975.
Two days back, the Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad nabbed two suspected ISI agents.
The viral video shows a 60-year-old man plunges to his death while performing at a Ram Leela.
The RSS volunteers will formally wear its new uniform, brownish trousers and brownish socks during the 'Path-Sanchalan' to be organised in the state on the occasion of 'Vijayadashmi' on Tuesday, a party spokesperson said on Monday.
Panic and fear gripped locals of Suratgarh village of Rajasthan after a suspicious balloon, purportedly flew in from across the international border, was spotted flying on Monday.
Rajasthan and Singapore on Thursday signed two memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to jointly market the desert state as a global tourist destination and also provide advanced urban solutions.
Two Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) activists threw ink at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Rajasthan's Bikaner city on Tuesday.
A 9-seater aircraft of Supreme Airlines today flew to Udaipur from Jaipur via Jodhpur.
Congress leaders in Rajasthan are now indulging in dinner diplomacy every month to thrash out differences among party leaders and ensure unity ahead of the 2018 assembly polls.
An IAF Jaguar fighter jet crashed in Rajasthan`s Pokhran area on Monday, but both pilots managed to eject safely, an officer said.
Security has been tightened in Rajasthan along the country's border with Pakistan after India's surgical strikes across the Line of Control, official sources said on Thursday.
Workers of youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Wednesday staged protest at Techno India NJR Institute of Technology after some Kashmiri students allegedly raised 'anti-national' slogans.
The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Hyderabad and Durgapura (Jaipur) from October 3 to cope with the festival season rush.
A 25-year-old man from the tribal Bhil community was beaten to death by villagers in neighbouring Baran district after he allegedly harassed some women of a hamlet in an inebriated condition.
A 16-year-old medical aspirant from Bihar allegedly committed suicide here, police said today.
Here's why you should never try to take a selfie with python!
In Rajasthan's Mount Abu, a man was trying to take a selfie with a python when the giant snake attacked him.
The wife of Rajasthan Chief Secretary Om Prakash Meena has accused him of molesting their daughter at the age of 13 and has written to the Prime Minister's Office seeking an appointment with the PM to apprise him of the matter.
A MiG-21 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday but both the pilots were able to eject safely.
Obsessed about having a son, the woman killed her daughter and hid the body in an air conditioner cabin.
Former Union minister Shashi Tharoor has alleged that BJP is trying to "hijack" Indian history for political purposes and said Congress will not let it reduce the country to a "Hindu Pakistan".
Rajmata Padmini Devi of the former royal family today met with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje amid the ongoing row over Jaipur Development Authority sealing hotel Raj Mahal Palace, owned by the family.
In a sudden action, Jaipur Development Authority last week sealed the main entrance to the royal family's Raj Mahal Palace at C-Scheme area in the city claiming ownership.
The spat between the erstwhile royal family and the Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) intensified on Thursday as protest was witnessed on the streets of the walled city against the civic body's purported 'unjust' action.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
National Students' Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress party, managed to save its face in Ajmer.
Normal life has been affected in Jhalawar and Baran districts of Rajasthan following heavy rain in the two districts since Sunday morning.
A suspected Pakistani spy was apprehended by intelligence sleuths in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan.
A woman, living in Ambedkar Kachchi Basti of Ajmer, was on Monday dragged out out of her house, tied to a tree and thrashed by all present.
Light to heavy rain lashed parts of Rajasthan today even as the MeT department has predicted more showers at some isolated places in the state tomorrow.
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Debit Card fraud: Follow these 15 tips and keep your ATM transactions safe