Nearly four months after a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped and her one-year-old brother tortured by two men here, one of the accused has been arrested from Rajasthan, police said today.
A 20-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a man in Nandgaon village here, police said on Monday.
VHP leader Praveen Togadia on Sunday said the protesters who pelted security personnel with stones in Kashmir Valley should be booked on sedition charges.
Watch this horrific road accident which happened in Sirohi, Rajasthan. A speeding car rolls over the road after hitting a divider.
Libraries of more than 13,000 government schools in Rajasthan will have Bhagavad Gita for students.
The victim girl, who had recently taken admission in Class XI in the school, was allegedly ragged and stripped by the five students on July 8 inside a bathroom.
A woman and her paramour were allagedly whipped by her husband on the orders of a khap panchayat.
The bus was on its way to Chawand with the marriage party when the driver lost control over it in a bid to save some cattle.
Three people were killed and five were injured when Siddharth's BMW car hit an auto-rickshaw last week.
"Thirteen people, including seven women and three children, were killed and 34 others were injured when a tractor-trolley collided with a truck in Bhilwara district of Rajasthan", police said today.
Three persons were killed and at least 29 injured when a false ceiling collapsed in a hotel here on Wednesday, police said.
Accused Siddharth Mehariya has refused the charges and said his driver was behind the wheel.
A one-and-a-half-year-old girl today fell into a borewell in Binjwaria village following which a rescue operation was launched.
A total nine ADG and seven IG rank officers were transferred late last night, apart from DIGs and SPs, according to the Department of Personnel order.
Somya Gurjar, a member of Rajasthan State Commission for Women, said that she took selfie at rape victim's behest and not for entertainment.
Somya Gurjar, a member of Rajasthan State Commission for Women, who faced flak for clicking a `selfie` with a rape victim, resigned from her post on Thursday.
The display of insensitivity on part of the Commission member has forced the chairperson to seek a written explanation.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, on Wednesday (June 30, 2016) declared 8th board result 2016.
The Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education (RBSE) declared the class 8th examination results, Rajasthan 8th board result 2016, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016 on Wednesday.
The woman alleged that since her marriage in January last year, her husband and in-laws used to beat her up and demand dowry of Rs 51,000.
The victim's husband and brothers-in-law allegedly raped her and tattooed profanities on her forehead.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Sunday said BJP would be able to retain power at Centre in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped and set ablaze by three persons in Sri Ganganagar district here, police said on Saturday.
According to the Times of India, jeering crowds clicked their pictures and posted them on the social media.
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has issued a notice to a firm linked to Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, in connection with its probe into alleged money laundering in a land deal in Rajasthan's Bikaner district.
Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education’s (RBSE) Class 10 examination results have been declared on the official website of the Board on Sunday.
Finally, the results have been announced on Sunday i.e. June 19.
Many Hindus are also taking part in namaz prayers five times a day, TOI reported. After Partition, many Hindus came here to settle down from Pakistan.
A 16-year-old boy, who was preparing for engineering entrance examinations, has gone missing from his paying guest accommodation here and efforts are on to trace him, police said on Saturday.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) may declare the results of the Class 10 Examinations 2016 on Saturday, i.e. June 18.
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Ground reporting reveals shocking facts about Kashmir unrest
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Ugly spat: Renuka Chowdhury reacts to Harsimrat Kaur's 'Kachra' allegation, calls it 'cheap political drama'
- Three suspects arrested in Florida for trying to join terror group ISIS
- PM Modi pays tribute to Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bal Gangadhar Tilak on birth anniversaries
- Did Indian Air Force's AN-32 plane vanish due to catastrophic accident?
- Doomed EgyptAir flight broke up midair after fire: Report
- Pokemon Go daily used twice as much as Facebook
- Virat Kohli: Five incredible records set by India captain during 200-run knock
- In Gujarat, 95 of 100 suspects in crimes against Dalits acquitted
- Four people killed in Darjeeling building collapse
- Congress sounds UP poll bugle; Sonia, Rahul flag off three-day bus Yatra '27 Saal UP Behaal'
- Sunny Leone in trouble after singing national anthem at Pro Kabaddi League match - Here's why
- Another ISIS suspect arrested from Maharashtra's Thane district
- Oops! Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty friends no more?
- NASA's NEEMO 21 research mission begins, aquanauts splash down!
- Congress leader Digvijay Singh taken aback after seeing his name in Below Poverty Line list