Metro services will be inaugurated in Jaipur city by Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday.
CBI on Tuesday took over the investigations into the May 14 caste violence in Nagaur district of Rajasthan which claimed the lives of five persons.
Two labourers were today injured after they fell from a ladder at Mansarover Metro station from where Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje is scheduled to inaugurate the Metro rail link tomorrow.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)/Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has declared the Class 12th Result 2015 for arts stream at 4 pm.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)/Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will declare Class 12th Result 2015 for arts stream soon today at 4 pm.
West Bengal Law Minister Chandrima Bhattacharya on Monday said a revised plan has been submitted to open a circuit bench of Calcutta High Court in north Bengal.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)/Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will declare Class 12th Result 2015 for arts stream at 4 pm on Monday.
E-rickshaws and vans will be available as feeder services at all the nine stations of Jaipur Metro to provide transportation facilities to its passengers in the city.
Rajasthan continued to reel under intense heat conditions with Kota recording a maximum temperature of 45 degrees Celsius on Sunday.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday announced that five selected Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) from the state will be developed as 'Centre of Excellence in Art and Craft trade'.
The intense heat wave continued unabated in Rajasthan on Saturday with Kota recording a maximum temperature of 44.5 degrees Celsius, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said here.
Gujjar leader Ramvir Singh Bidhuri on Saturday hit out at the recent agreement between Rajasthan government and Kirori Singh Bainsla over the reservation issue, stating that the assurance will "be lost in hurdles" with no benefits reaching the community.
Gujjar leader Ramvir Singh Bidhuri on Saturday hit out at the recent agreement between Rajasthan government and Kirori Singh Bainsla over the reservation issue, stating that the assurance will "be lost in legal hurdles" with no benefits reaching the community.
Blistering heat wave conditions that swept across Rajasthan on Saturday affected the normal life as temperature hovered above 42 degrees Celsius at many places in the state.
Heatwave conditions continue to affect normal life in the desert state of Rajasthan, with the mercury hovering between 40-45 degrees Celsius in most parts of the state.
A day after the Gujjars called off their 8-day long agitation over demands of five per cent quota in government jobs, the shopkeepers in Sikandara town of Dausa called for a two-day shutdown of the market against the loss incurred by them during the agitation.
At least 60 people fell ill due to suspected food poisoning after having dinner at a wedding function in the district.
With one more person succumbing to the injuries, the death toll in a clash between two groups at Dangawas village of Nagaur district in Rajasthan has risen to six, that included five Dalits, police said on Friday.
After the Gujjar called off their 8-day long agitation, traffic on the Agra-Jaipur national highway and a state highway in Sawaimadhopur has resumed while the Delhi-Mumbai tracks have also been cleared.
The Gujjar community, whose members have been squatting on railway tracks and blocking road traffic in Rajasthan demanding five percent reservation in education and government jobs, on Thursday called off their agitation as the state government agreed to their demand, a minister said.
4,500 paramilitary personnel have been despatched to Rajasthan by the Centre to assist the state government in handling the Gujjar agitation that has hit traffic on the Delhi-Mumbai rail route and a national highway for the eighth day on Thursday.
After having partnered with Rajasthan government in the agriculture sector, Israel is looking forward to help the state in the field of water management and tourism.
The Centre on Thursday sent additional forces to vacate rail tracks from the members of the Gujjar community, whose agitation for five percent quota in Rajasthan government jobs entered in its eighth day today.
Talks to resolve the stand-off over the issue of job reservation for Gujjars will continue Thursday with a spokesperson for their delegation saying a breakthrough is likely during the fresh parleys after Rajasthan government Wednesday expressed its inability to meet their demands.
Railways has suffered losses of about Rs 100 crore due to the ongoing Gujjar agitation which has forced cancellation and diversion of as many as 326 Mail and Express trains on Kota-Mathura route so far.
The Rajasthan government on Wednesday directed the district administration and police officers in four districts to evacuate Gujjar agitators from railway tracks and highways in compliance of a High Court order.
The Rajasthan government has written to the Centre recommending a CBI probe into the bloody clash in Nagaur district in which five persons, including four Dalits, were killed and 12 injured.
Heatwave conditions prevailed on Wednesday in several areas of Rajasthan forcing people to stay indoors.
MP Sona Ram Choudhary currently on a visit to his constituency, has reacted to the water tank collapse incident in the district last month, saying what could he do if the lid collapsed.
Four members of a family, including two children, died due to suspected case of food poisoning in Chittorgarh district of Rajasthan, police said Wednesday.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Service tax rate of 14% comes into effect from today
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Now a 'missed call' to shut down your computer
- India will pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia's case against Pakistan if SC permits: Sushma Swaraj
- Saurabh Kalia's death: Modi govt refuses to take Pakistan to international court
- Maggi controversy: Case against Big B, Madhuri Dixit and Preity Zinta
- RBI cuts repo rate by 0.25% to 7.25%
- How to store food during summer!
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in
- Why Karan Johar signed Varun Dhawan instead of Salman Khan for ‘Shhuddhi’
- `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` Box Office collection unstoppable!
- Watch: The grand trailer of Rana Daggubati's `Baahubali`
- FSSAI tests Maggi samples; govt to act against brand ambassadors
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- LG says AAP govt has no powers to appoint Bihar cops in Delhi ACB