''Jayalalithaa's condition is extremely grave," Richard Beale, a London-based doctor who is assisting doctors at Apollo Hospital in Chennai, said on Monday.
As Jayalalithaa's health condition remains critical, Sabarimala temple has dedicated free meals to around 75,000 pilgrims on Monday to wish for the speedy recovery of Amma.
Expelled AIADMK leader Sasikala Pushpa on Monday questioned the meet of party legislators at Chennai's Apollo Hospitals amid deteriorating health condition of J Jayalalithaa and speculation of a successor to the Chief Minister.
Amid grave concerns over Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa's deteriorating health, the ruling AIADMK has chalked out a succession plan according to which O Panneerselvam is most likely to succeed her if the ailing leader fails to recover from her illness.
As Jayalalithaa's health condition continues to remain critical after cardiac arrest, Centre on Monday dispatched a team of specialists from the Delhi AIIMS to Apollo Hospital in Chennai for Amma's treatment.
As Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa continues to remain critical, normal life remained largely unaffected in Tamil Nadu.
The Centre on Monday assured all possible assistance to Tamil Nadu in the wake of deteriorating Jayalalithaa's health condition after she suffered a cardiac arrest yesterday evening.
As Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa's health condition remains very critical, BJP Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy on Monday said that he is hoping for another miracle.
As Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's health condition remains critical after she suffered cardiac arrest on Sunday evening, the US Consulate in Chennai issued an "emergency message" for American citizens.
Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa has said that people want to know whether Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa is alive or not.
An AIADMK member from Cuddalore district (Gandhi Nagar) died after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's health condition on Sunday night.
As Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa remains critical after she suffered cardiac arrest on Sunday, the political fraternity has expressed its concern over the troubling developments regarding her health of her.
As Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa remains critical after she suffered cardiac arrest on Sunday, the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) on Monday temporarily stopped the bus services to Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, who suffered a cardiac arrest, continues to remain under close watch of an expert team of doctors at Chennai's Apollo hospital.
The condition of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa deteriorated on Sunday.
Jayalalithaa suffered cardiac arrest on Sunday evening.
Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa will return home "soon" as an AIIMS expert team has confirmed that she has completely recovered, ruling AIADMK said on Sunday.
Mild to moderate rain coupled with squally winds were being witnessed in parts of Tamil Nadu.
Cyclonic storm Nada weakened on Monday into a deep depression.
It's the biggest seizure of cash in new currency post demonetisation move by PM Narendra Modi.
The Met department predicts that Nada is very likely to continue to move west-northwestward, weaken further gradually into a depression during next 24 hours.
An explosion was heard at Vetrivel Explosives near Tiruchirappalli on Thursday morning.
Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam president M Karunanidhi is stable and being treated by a team of doctors.
In order to prevent loss of life and property and minimise the effects of Nada, the government of Tamil Nadu has issued a release informing the general public about the preventive measures taken by the state and listing out “dos and don’ts to create awareness about the same.
A depression over Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm and cross the north Tamil Nadu coast early on December 2, bringing heavy rainfall in its wake, the weather office said on Wednesday.
23-year-old Suleiman had done B Tech in an engineering college in Erode and had allegedly confessed to planting a bomb in the Mysuru court.
In its warning, the weather office forecast heavy to very heavy rainfall over Tamil Nadu and Puducherry on December 1 and 2.Puducherry on December 1 and 2.
Justice N Kirubakaran gave the direction when a petition filed by one S V Subbaiah of Coimbatore district came up before him.
The Supreme Court has dismissed the Tamil Nadu government's plea seeking review of its 2014 verdict banning use of bulls for jallikattu events in the state and bullock-cart races across the country, saying that there was no connection of Jallikattu with the right to freedom of religion under the Constitution.
All the accused were arrested from Tamil Nadu's Madurai city, and are now being shifted to Mysore in Karnataka for further investigation, ANI reported.
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery?
- National level woman shooter alleges rape by coach
- The story behind 1971 Indo-Pakistan war
- PM Narendra Modi officially inaugurates Heart of Asia Summit in Amritsar
- DNA: Analysis of cross border cyber attack on Indian online accounts
- Many trains running late due to intense fog in Delhi
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to grow further after achieving success
- Can terrorism be countered with a simple conference or a surgery? - Part II
- Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest: Prayers, vigil, chaos outside Apollo Hospital
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family
- Yuvraj Singh’s post-marriage selfie with wife Hazel Keech is funny – See PIC
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma very critical; BJP MP Subramanian Swamy hopes for another miracle
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: These 4 Delhi AIIMS doctors sent to Chennai Apollo Hospital for Amma's treatment
- Universe may be starting to die, say astronomers
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Yuvraj Singh broke down on his wedding with Hazel Keech in Goa – Here's why!
- Nissan GT-R launched in India at Rs 1.99 crore
- India vs England: Trouble brewing in Indian camp ahead of Mumbai Test