A 20-year-old woman gave birth at the main gate of a primary health centre of Budhana town in the district after the authorities allegedly refused to admit her.
Uttar Pradesh News
A 20-year-old woman gave birth at the main gate of a primary health centre of Budhana town in the district after she was allegedly refused admittance.
Uttarakhand Governor KK Paul and Chief Minister Harish Rawat on Tuesday expressed grief at the death of former President APJ Abdul Kalam describing him as a simple man with great soul whose loss is irreparable for the nation.
Four police personnel including Incharge of Farah police station have been suspended after body of a 12-year-old girl, who was missing since last night, was found on Tuesday near Parkham railway station falling under Farah police station.
Alleging that there is "jungle raj" in Samajwadi Party regime, prominent Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawwad today demanded imposition of President's rule in Uttar Pradesh.
Two actors of Bhojpuri films were seriously injured in an acid attack in Narayanpur village here, police said today.
In fresh trouble for suspended IPS officer Amitabh Thakur, Uttar Pradesh Lokayukta NK Mehrotra has registered a case against him on complaint of an RTI activist of allegedly possessing assets disproportionate to known sources of income.
Five people from Gujarat were killed and another was seriously injured in a road accident near Chonk village under Kalpi police station area here, early Tuesday morning, police said.
Two minor boys of a family were killed and four others injured after a portion of their house collapsed here, police said on Tuesday.
A 23-year-old woman was allegedly shot dead by her father for planning to marry a youth from a different caste.
Three persons, including two children, were killed and 22 injured when the bus in which they were travelling rammed into a stationary truck on Basti-Faizabad national highway.
Five people were killed in a road accident inJalaun District of Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday.
In a stinging attack on Uttar Pradesh governor Ram Naik, the ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) on Monday said he was "working like a BJP worker and was unfit for any constitutional post".
Firebrand Hindutva leader Sadhvi Prachi was on Monday arrested while she was on her way to hold a Mahapanchayat on the eve-teasing issue in Paharpur village under Shergarh police station area.
Imagine waking up one day to see Rs 95.7 lakh crore in your bank account! That's what was in store for Urmila Yadav of Kanpur, a domestic help.
Uttar Pradesh BJP on Monday demanded a judicial or CBI probe into the mob violence and police firing in Hamirpur in which two villagers were killed after a girl immolated herself on being teased by some youths.
The Samajwadi Party on Monday sought an apology from Uttar Pradesh Governor Ram Naik for 'denigrating' the dignity of the post and asked the Centre to dismiss him.
A day after a Zila Panchayat member was booked for "threatening" a police official here, a sub-inspector was today allegedly manhandled by a theft-case accused and his family members for probing a case against him, police said on Monday.
Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawwad was on Monday arrested along with his supporters here in Kaiserbagh area when he was going to hold a demonstration at Shahi Masjid in Hazratganj area, police said.
A high alert was sounded across Uttar Pradesh on Monday in the wake of a terror attack in Gurdaspur district of Punjab.
A licensed revolver along with cash Rs eight thousand were allegedly stolen from the car of former Etah MLA Praja Palan Verma in the district, police said on Monday.
Six persons here were taken injured after a clash broke out between two groups over alleged eve-teasing of a girl at Sanjak village in Shahpur area, police said on Monday.
As many as 319 persons have lost their lives in accidents on Yamuna Expressway since it was opened for traffic nearly three years ago with the highway on an average witnessing two mishaps every day.
Two villagers were killed in mob violence and police firing in Hamirpur district after a girl immolated herself on being teased by some youths, prompting the state government to suspend the Superintendent of Police and order magisterial inquiry on Saturday.
Two villagers were killed in violence and subsequent police firing when they tried to gherao the Biwanr police station here to lodge FIR against an eve-teasing accused, who allegedly abetted suicide of a teenage girl, police said on Sunday.
A local court here has sentenced a woman and her son-in-law to life imprisonment for murdering her husband nine years ago.
Jailed self-styled godman Asaram's ashram in Shahjahanpur district was found ransacked, police said on Sunday.
To protest against the VAT hike on petroleum products in the state, all petrol pumps in Uttar Pradesh will remain closed for six hours on Tuesday.
A massive anti-encroachment drive launched by the district authorities here in collaboration with the civic body, is gathering pace towards clearing the interiors of the city.
Central security agencies are assessing the threat to suspended IPS officer Amitabh Thakur and his social activist wife Nutan Thakur.
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Will India ever give befitting reply?
- Woman among terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur police station
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- VVIPs, people pay last respects to Dr Kalam at his Delhi residence
- Lata Mangeshkar mourns former President APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Arvind Kejriwal meets LK Advani at his residence
- Yakub Memon likely to be buried at jail premises after execution, kin may not get his body
- APJ Abdul Kalam ill – All That We Know At The Moment
- Watch: President Obama grooving to tunes of Lipala dance in Kenya
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' beats 'Baahubali', celebrates Rs 400 crore worldwide collections
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- How a domestic help turned into the world's richest – crazy story of a Kanpur woman!