Last Updated: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 13:08
Two people were treated at a hospital in the Taj city after an ammonia gas leak at a cold storage near here killed five workers and destroyed potato crop around it two days ago.
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 10:19
Police have booked three
officials of a chemical firm in connection with leakage of
poisonous gas at the company`s plant in Tarapur Industrial
Estate in Thane district, which resulted in the death of four
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011, 15:53
Some 2,300 residents in central
Bulgaria were evacuated overnight after toxic gas escaped from a lorry following a road accident, authorities said Monday.
Last Updated: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:09
The Central Information Commission on Monday directed the CBI to provide reasons for not questioning then Union Carbide chief Warren Anderson in
connection with Bhopal Gas Leak case in 1984.
Last Updated: Monday, May 23, 2011, 01:00
Chlorine gas leaked from a petrochemical plant has sent 30 people to the hospital
in northeastern Brazil, with
difficulty in breathing and a burning sensation in the eyes and
Last Updated: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 13:02
Around 20 people fell ill, Tuesday, after ammonia gas accidentally leaked from a cold storage in the city.
Last Updated: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 15:21
Three labourers were killed after poisonous gas leaked from a chemical factory at Haldia in East Midnapore district, police said.
Last Updated: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 14:03
Sarangi was presented the award by Minister of Minority Affairs Salman Khurshid here on Friday.
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 01, 2011, 14:13
With one more person affected
in chemical factory gas leakage case succumbing to his
injuries, the toll rose to five, officials said here on Tuesday.
Last Updated: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 15:44
One more person died after inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a ruptured gas pipeline of a private chemical factory here, taking the toll to four since Saturday, officials said today.
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 23:54
Three persons, including a woman,
were on Saturday killed and fifteen others taken ill after inhaling
a poisonous gas emanating from a ruptured gas pipeline of a
private chemical factory in Sandila industrial area here.
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 14:03
Three days after a chlorine gas leak from its factory left 300 people affected, Chemfab Alkalis Ltd said the leakage had been detected on time and turned off but a strong wind carried the gas outside the premises.
more videos >>