Last Updated: Monday, October 21, 2013, 22:48
The FTA negotiations between India and EU began in 2007 and the India-EU Joint Commissions have set up three sub-commissions.
Last Updated: Monday, October 21, 2013, 21:42
Manmohan Singh and Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday showered accolades on each other for pushing the bilateral relationship.
Last Updated: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 18:46
The steps are being taken in the background of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang's visit to India in May and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's forthcoming trip to China to invite investment from China and bridge the trade gap.
Last Updated: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 11:30
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is expected to discuss with Barack Obama his recent efforts to improve ties with India when he meets the US President at the White House next week, officials said on Saturday.
Last Updated: Friday, October 18, 2013, 20:33
"This is a highly ambitious and far-reaching trade agreement of great importance for the EU`s economy," said Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso.
Last Updated: Friday, October 18, 2013, 18:49
They will set up a joint venture, with Rosneft controlling 51 percent of the equity and CNPC owning the remaining 49 percent.
Last Updated: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 18:29
Deputy National Security Advisor Nehchal Sandhu said internet has become a global phenomena and therefore its management must reflect this universality and diversity.
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 09, 2013, 21:07
Aiming to give fillip to India`s Look East policy, Manmohan Singh is expected to announce new initiatives to take forward ties with the ASEAN by setting up a mission and appointing an ambassador for the 10-member grouping.
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 09, 2013, 10:58
Iranian government said Tuesday that Tehran and London have agreed to appoint a non-resident charge d`affaires in a bid to resume bilateral ties.
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 09, 2013, 01:00
Italian Ambassador to India Daniele Mancini admitted that allegations of bribes in the Rs 3,600 crore VVIP chopper deal and killings of Kerala fishermen had affected relationship between his country and India.
Last Updated: Monday, October 07, 2013, 21:02
Beijing is concerned over the fallout of the looming downgrade of US debt.
Last Updated: Sunday, October 06, 2013, 19:37
US companies have alleged unfair policies by India designed to benefit a few Indian corporations at the expense of manufacturing and jobs in America and other countries around the world.
more videos >>