1993-Mumbai-Blasts - Latest News on 1993-Mumbai-Blasts | Read Breaking News on Zee News

1993 Mumbai blasts: Yakub Memon appears for MA second year exam

Last Updated: Sunday, June 08, 2014, 00:45

Days after the Supreme Court stayed the execution of a death-row convict in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Yakub Memon, appeared for the second year exam of MA (Political Science) course, reports said on Saturday.

1993 Mumbai blasts: SC stays execution of Yakub Memon

Last Updated: Monday, June 02, 2014, 11:42

Days after President Pranab Mukherjkee rejected his mercy plea, the Supreme Court, Monday, stayed the execution of Yakub Memon, a death-row convict in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

Sanjay Dutt’s MMS clip leaked!

Last Updated: Friday, April 18, 2014, 09:51

A video of Sanjay Dutt in a drunken state was recorded and eventually leaked.

Sanjay Dutt getting served alcohol in jail, alleges BJP leader

Last Updated: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:08

Actor Sanjay Dutt, who is away in Yerawada Jail to serve the sentence imposed on him by the court for his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai blasts, has courted controversy again.

Centre seeks Maha Govt opinion on reducing Sanjay Dutt’s jail term

Last Updated: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 09:32

The Home Ministry has sought the opinion Maharashtra Government to reduce the jail sentence of Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who is serving a 42-month sentence in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.

It was awkward to call Sanjay Dutt for `Ungli` shoots: Rensil

Last Updated: Friday, September 20, 2013, 15:45

Director Rensil D`Silva says it was not easy to direct Sanjay Dutt for upcoming film `Ungli` at a time when the actor was getting ready to surrender and serve his remaining jail term in the 1993 bomb blasts case.

Mumbai blast case convict dies in Pune jail hospital

Last Updated: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:34

A convict in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, lodged at the Yeravada prison here, died in the jail hospital following illness, officials said.

Accused in 1993 Mumbai blasts case held

Last Updated: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 16:00

An absconding accused in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts that killed 257 people, was on Wednesday arrested here, police said.

1993 Mumbai blast convict shifted to Nashik jail: Cops tell HC

Last Updated: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:06

The Maharashtra police on Friday informed the Bombay High Court that a 70-year-old 1993 bomb blasts convict had been shifted from Kolhapur Central prison to Nashik Jail on medical ground.

1993 blasts: Pak envoy does U-turn on Dawood, India seeks action

Last Updated: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 18:10

After Pak admitted Dawood Ibrahim`s presence, India said 1993 Mumbai bomb blast dossier has "never" been closed and it will not rest till those responsible for heinous attacks were brought to justice.

Dawood was in betting business before 1993 Mumbai blasts: Delhi Police

Last Updated: Friday, August 02, 2013, 20:17

Years before he became India`s most wanted fugitive in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, underworld don Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar was deeply involved in the cricket betting business and used to control the Mumbai betting market. After he fled to Pakistan, his lieutenants have been running his syndicate, says the Delhi Police charge- sheet in the IPL-6 spot-fixing scandal.

1993 Mumbai blasts: SC dismisses review plea of Memon family members

Last Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 21:26

The Supreme Court on Tuesday dismissed the petitions filed by lone death row convict Yakub Abdul Razak Memon and his three family members, awarded life term in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts, seeking review of its judgement.