The Inter-American commission experts said in a report that even though Flores had given investigators inconsistent testimony following the mass disappearance, "his arrest was not ordered until much later, which allowed him to flee."
With Maduro vowing to hold onto power, his opponents cranked up the heat in a stand-off that is destabilizing the volatile, oil-rich South American state, stricken by food shortages and violent crime
The 2016 election cycle pitting the Republican nominee against the former secretary of state has turned increasingly toxic, with Trump fueling wild conspiracy theories about vote "rigging" and Clinton warning that the provocative billionaire was straying into authoritarianism.
The decision followed a dispute last year when Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir visited the country for an African Union summit despite facing an ICC arrest warrant over alleged war crimes.
Multiple times in a single day, the attacks incapacitated a crucial piece of internet infrastructure, frustrating or outright blocking access to websites and exposing vulnerabilities in the overall internet network.
London City Airport is the 13th busiest airport in Britain, with a total of 4.3 million passengers last year.
The UN had announced on September 30 its plan to establish the board of inquiry.
Portugal kept its much-needed access to EU financial help Friday after a European Central Bank-approved credit agency maintained its rating of Portuguese debt at investment grade level.
Migrants at the camp in the ferry port of Calais will board buses at 0600 GMT to take them to nearly 300 temporary accommodation centres dotted round France.
The barb from an emotional Chrystia Freeland, the Canadian trade minister, fed into warnings by EU leaders that the 28-nation bloc may now never be able to land any other deals including one with the United States.
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Today in History | October 21, 2016
- Why politics are provoking riots in JNU?
- Analysing the new revelations in Bermuda Triangle's mystery
- DNA: How to check the safety of Debit cards?
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show on how to build self confidence
- Circular issued to ban use of Mobile phones in Parliament
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Sixteen-year-old West Bengal boy found with female sexual organs
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- China confirms deal for eight attack submarines with Pakistan; may be deployed in Arabian Sea
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth