The prankster "Phuc Dat Bich" gained more than 45,000 new followers after his spoof posts.
Pope Francis said the world was facing a "grave environmental crisis" as he arrived in Kenya today on a landmark Africa trip just days before a crucial UN summit aimed at curbing climate change.
Britain announced a fresh round of deep cuts to public spending today but dropped a plan to cut welfare payments for the poorest and spared the police from savings after the Paris attacks.
Portugal's new Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Wednesday formed a new government that will have to pull off a tricky balancing act, satisfying both Brussels and his allies on the radical left.
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on supporters of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government, including a middleman it alleged buys oil for the regime from the Islamic State group.
A Palestinian stabbed an Israeli in the neck in the southern West Bank on Wednesday and was shot dead by forces at the scene, the Army and a hospital said.
The Islamic State group on Wednesday claimed the deadly bombing of a presidential guard bus in the Tunisian capital.
One of the Russian pilots of a fighter jet shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border told state media on Wednesday that there was no prior warning from the Turks.
General Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' foreign operations wing, was lightly injured in fighting against Syria rebels near Aleppo, a monitoring group and a security source said on Wednesday.
The bus bombing that killed at least 12 people in Tunisia's capital was carried out using 10 kilos of explosives in either a vest or a rucksack, the Interior Ministry said on Wednesday.
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Lesser people died in communal violence this year than in 2014: MHA
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark- Part 2
- DNA: List of World's 'most racially intolerant' countries
- Exclusive sneak peek into Russia's high-tech war room!
- DNA: Reality check on how Muslims are treated around the world
- DNA: 12 years on, Nadimarg Kashmiri Pandits massacre still rankles
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- India is a great country but it has a lot to learn from Singapore: PM Modi
- Why did Aamir Khan talk about 'intolerance' before Parliament Session?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why
- Hindi version of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ nears Rs 200 crore mark in India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- 3rd Test: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Swaragini: Swara kidnaps Ragini for ruining her image?
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- BJP slams Aamir Khan, says no other country better than India for Muslims
- Isolated incidents can’t be taken as sign of intolerance, tweets Ram Gopal Varma