The death toll from the crash of an Indonesian air force transport plane in the city of Medan has risen to 141, police said Wednesday.
The State Department released nearly 2,000 emails from Hillary Clinton`s time as top US diplomat late Tuesday, following orders from a federal judge.
Lionel Messi produced a scintillating individual performance as Argentina destroyed Paraguay 6-1 to reach the final of the Copa America here Tuesday.
US Olympic officials reaffirmed Boston as America`s 2024 Summer Olympics bid candidate despite more opposition than support from area citizens, hopeful a revamped plan from organizers will win public support.
Goalkeeper Patrik Carlgren saved two penalties in a shoot-out to lead Sweden to victory over Portugal and their first European Under-21 title in Prague on Tuesday.
Mexico has dropped out of the Miss Universe pageant over co-owner and US presidential candidate Donald Trump`s "racist" remarks about Mexican migrants, as Latino anger towards the outspoken tycoon boils over.
Some 3,000 pages of Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as top US diplomat will be made public online Tuesday by the State Department, following the orders of a federal judge.
China's Prime Minister Li Keqiang made a long-awaited pledge to curb carbon emissions during a trip to France today where he also signed trade deals worth billions of euros.
Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray swept into the Wimbledon second round Tuesday but women`s third seed Simona Halep and 2014 runner-up Eugenie Bouchard slumped to defeat in sweltering London.
Islamic State jihadists have beheaded two women in Syria for "witchcraft and sorcery", a monitor said on Tuesday, in the group`s first known decapitation of female civilians.
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Aapke Sitare, June 29: Astro prediction for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Tamil Nadu: Jayalalithaa launches first phase of Chennai Metro
- Fast N Facts @ 9 am
- Watch: Fast n Facts @ 4 pm
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 2 pm
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with India's first NBA player Satnam Singh
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Arvind Kejriwal knew Jitender Singh Tomar possessed fake degree: Yogendra Yadav
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Delhi HC refuses to restrain Meena from entering ACB office
- AAP stages protests, demands resignation of four 'tainted' BJP ministers over alleged impropriety
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa launches first phase of Chennai Metro via video-conferencing
- Protest in Bihar over lynching of school director
- Tunisia terror attack: Have to counter ISIS' poisonous ideology, says David Cameron
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!