The Baha'i International Community said today that Iran's effort to crush the religious minority has continued unabated and intensified on some fronts despite President Hassan Rouhani's promises to end religious discrimination.
David Nabarro, a special adviser to the secretary-general, said yesterday that the money to "provide material assistance" was part of a new UN approach to dealing with the disease that is believed to have been introduced to Haiti by UN peacekeepers from Nepal.
Hacked emails from the personal account of Hillary Clinton's top campaign official show her aides considered inserting jokes about her private email server into her speeches at several events and at least one joke made it into her remarks.
Officials say 14 people, including 10 children, were injured in a multi-car crash on Interstate 95 in Maryland.
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's ugly and acrimonious battle for the White House is barreling toward the end, with the candidates taking the debate stage tonight for one final primetime showdown.
Russia warned the US-led coalition Wednesday against driving jihadists from Iraq to Syria, in the offensive to recapture Mosul from the Islamic State jihadist group.
"It is necessary not to drive terrorists from one country to the other but to destroy them on the spot," the chief of Russia`s General Staff Valery Gerasimov said in a statement.
San Francisco, Four teenage students have been shot in the shared parking lot of two San Francisco high schools, and one of the students is in critical condition, authorities said.
The shooting occurred as students were moving out of school for the day from the June Jordan School for Equity and City Arts and Technology High School, which share a campus, San Francisco Police Officer Carlos Manfredi said yesterday.
Russian and Syrian forces will halt hostilities for eight hours in the eastern districts of Aleppo, Russia's military announced on a day when opposition activists said their airstrikes killed at least 36 people, including several children, in and around the divided city.
An early morning argument at a Los Angeles restaurant operating out of a converted home apparently triggered gunfire that left three people dead and 12 wounded, two gravely, authorities have said.
Today marked the first day in 70 years that Thailand has been without a king as Vajiralongkorn asked for more time to mourn with the rest of the nation before ascending the throne.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya – Part II
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- DNA: Today in History | October 26, 2016
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Video of that exact moment when explosion took place in Naya Bazar of Delhi's Chandni Chowk - WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- 'Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar' - Donald Trump borrows Narendra Modi's winning slogan
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest