Singer-actress Whitney Houston is reportedly facing financial crisis.
Ashley Tisdale and musical producer Scott Speer were last spotted getting coffee together in late November.
Bieber is a Christian.He said he has a relationship with Jesus, talks to him and "he`s the reason I`m here".Bieber`s comments in February 2011 with Rolling Stone magazine sparked controversies where he openly spoke about, rape, abortions, sex, homosexuality and other delicate subjects.
The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Bieber and its popularity with teenage girls proved to be a cultural phenomenon, becoming one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys. Bieber`s hairstyle has also proved popular with young lesbians. Bieber changed his hairstyle in February 2011 and a lock of Justin Bieber`s hair has been sold for $40,668 (£25,024) in a charity sale on eBay, with 98 bids in total. The hair toured America with its own bodyguard, and fans could have their picture taken
In March 2011, Bieber confirmed that he was dating singer and actress Selena Gomez. But according to recent reports they have split.
Greetings have adapted themselves with changing times. From long letters expressing tender wishes, to long distance STD calls, from colourful, glossy cards to swift quick e-mails and from urgent telegrams to short, sweet SMSs- the expressions of greetings have become brief, warm and vocal. In fact conveying heartfelt feelings in minimum possible words is an art in itself. Hence if you desire send your love and wishes this Friendship Day to your closest pals, here is a collection of popular messa
China and India have set in motion several bilateral cultural initiatives, including a massive people-to-people contact exercise.
Do you think Maqbool Fida Husain was the most misunderstood artist of today’s time?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is still standing by his mistress Mildred Baena’s side even after it was revealed that he had fathered a child with her.
A large number of previously unheard Pink Floyd recordings are set to be released.
Tall, dark and handsome – that’s Ajay Devgn for you, who had an eventful 2010, with three back-to-back hits – ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’. A two time National Award winner, Ajay is known for his amazing versatility when it comes to films. In a free-wheeling chat with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her show Kahiye Janab, Ajay Devgn shares his views.
The festival of Holi has an old tradition of folk songs. Earlier and even now at many places, the custom of singing songs in groups is followed, days in advance.
AusHeritage will work on a day-long training forum for museums in Kerala.
Holi without colours is meaningless but with some harmful colours doing the round, your beauty is in danger. The chemicals present in the colours damage your skin and hair. You may also develop rashes and allergy. And when you try to get rid of the colours, the skin is affected.
Holi can be fun by using environment friendly natural colours. These are not only cheap but can also be made easily at home. Explore the fascinating world of natural colours. By using these safe, natural colours we are not only saving our skins but are also helping to save our environment and conserve our biodiversity.
As the festival of Holi involves a lot of fun, masti and celebrations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the clothes we wear because while we are immersed in the festivities, we often ignore the fact that here we are subjecting ourselves to colours that may be harmful, or someone in the group of friends may have turned high and out of control after that harmless thandai, laced with a bit of bhang.
- WATCH: Mahendra Singh Dhoni's another spot on DRS call; saves Yuvraj Singh this time
- PM Modi hails Indian youth for 'resisting radicalization', tells Muslim leaders 'sponsors of terror will never succeed'
- Cipla initiates campaign for a pollution free Delhi; starts #saveyourlungsdilli
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the improvements
- Soon, 'green' shopping bags made from shrimp shells may extend product shelf life
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Pakistan mess up big time in Australia — WATCH VIDEOS
- Watch: New video of Russian Ambassador's assassination goes viral
- DNA: Villages in Kargil at 14,000 feet get electricity after 70 years
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- Mulayam Singh Yadav reinducts Akhilesh, Ramgopal into Samajwadi party
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- You can use Reliance Jio 4G services on 2G and 3G smartphones – Know how
- Good news for Airtel customers - Now enjoy free data for three months
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- Jallikattu ban: Thousands protest across Tamil Nadu in support of bull-taming sport
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- Watch - Mexico's Colima volcano in dramatic night-time eruption
- DNA : Nonstop News
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- LIVE: As Jallikattu stir intensifies, A-G Mukul Rohatgi says Tamil Nadu can make new law
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- LIVE: India vs England,;2nd ODI— Ashwin, Jadeja wrest back the initiative from visitors
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react