The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Bieber and its popularity with teenage girls proved to be a cultural phenomenon, becoming one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys. Bieber`s hairstyle has also proved popular with young lesbians. Bieber changed his hairstyle in February 2011 and a lock of Justin Bieber`s hair has been sold for $40,668 (£25,024) in a charity sale on eBay, with 98 bids in total. The hair toured America with its own bodyguard, and fans could have their picture taken
Greetings have adapted themselves with changing times. From long letters expressing tender wishes, to long distance STD calls, from colourful, glossy cards to swift quick e-mails and from urgent telegrams to short, sweet SMSs- the expressions of greetings have become brief, warm and vocal. In fact conveying heartfelt feelings in minimum possible words is an art in itself. Hence if you desire send your love and wishes this Friendship Day to your closest pals, here is a collection of popular messa
Tall, dark and handsome – that’s Ajay Devgn for you, who had an eventful 2010, with three back-to-back hits – ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’. A two time National Award winner, Ajay is known for his amazing versatility when it comes to films. In a free-wheeling chat with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her show Kahiye Janab, Ajay Devgn shares his views.
Holi without colours is meaningless but with some harmful colours doing the round, your beauty is in danger. The chemicals present in the colours damage your skin and hair. You may also develop rashes and allergy. And when you try to get rid of the colours, the skin is affected.
Holi can be fun by using environment friendly natural colours. These are not only cheap but can also be made easily at home. Explore the fascinating world of natural colours. By using these safe, natural colours we are not only saving our skins but are also helping to save our environment and conserve our biodiversity.
As the festival of Holi involves a lot of fun, masti and celebrations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the clothes we wear because while we are immersed in the festivities, we often ignore the fact that here we are subjecting ourselves to colours that may be harmful, or someone in the group of friends may have turned high and out of control after that harmless thandai, laced with a bit of bhang.
- Love or logic: How car companies are wooing consumers at Auto Expo 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s arrival an inflection point in Premier League history
- Government Caught Unawares, Yet Again!
- Diagnosed with cancer? Don't take it lying down
- Kevin Pietersen: The elephant in the room
- India Art Fair 2016: Your guide from ground zero to make the most of it in five hours!
- Apple loses lustre on fears that ‘wow’ days over
- Navy sex scandal: `Guilty won`t be spared`
- Petrol price cut by Rs 3.05 per litre; diesel hiked by 50 paise
- 16-year old girl gang-raped in Goregaon on pretext of Diwali puja
- Mystery of Bhangarh Fort--India`s most haunted place
- 8% DA hike for Central govt staff
- Is Ashwathama of Mahabharata still alive?
- Watch: How to file income tax return online
- Maulana Fazlur Rehman: Pragmatism in Pakistan
- How far can under-fire Dhoni go without the `midas touch`?
- Nawaz Sharif - Hot favourite to win Pakistan polls
- Astrology prediction 2015: What your stars foretell
- Profile: Asif Ali Zardari
- Will Imran Khan shine in Pakistan’s political innings?
- ‘Netaji was not dead but in Russia, and the govt knew it’
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part IV
- Desh Da Swaad: Discover the taste of Bhopal
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Gujarat: Indian Coast Guard detains Pakistani boat off coast
- Ranchi: Central Coalfields Limited workers ride bicycles to curb pollution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- West Bengal: Policemen take up responsibility to educate poor children
- Zee Media special report on International Fleet Review
- Watch : Top 25
- Brazil: Pets parade with their owners in Carnival
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- Rags to riches: Bihar welder's son bags Rs 1 crore job offer with Microsoft
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder