The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Bieber and its popularity with teenage girls proved to be a cultural phenomenon, becoming one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys. Bieber`s hairstyle has also proved popular with young lesbians. Bieber changed his hairstyle in February 2011 and a lock of Justin Bieber`s hair has been sold for $40,668 (£25,024) in a charity sale on eBay, with 98 bids in total. The hair toured America with its own bodyguard, and fans could have their picture taken
Greetings have adapted themselves with changing times. From long letters expressing tender wishes, to long distance STD calls, from colourful, glossy cards to swift quick e-mails and from urgent telegrams to short, sweet SMSs- the expressions of greetings have become brief, warm and vocal. In fact conveying heartfelt feelings in minimum possible words is an art in itself. Hence if you desire send your love and wishes this Friendship Day to your closest pals, here is a collection of popular messa
Tall, dark and handsome – that’s Ajay Devgn for you, who had an eventful 2010, with three back-to-back hits – ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’. A two time National Award winner, Ajay is known for his amazing versatility when it comes to films. In a free-wheeling chat with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her show Kahiye Janab, Ajay Devgn shares his views.
Holi without colours is meaningless but with some harmful colours doing the round, your beauty is in danger. The chemicals present in the colours damage your skin and hair. You may also develop rashes and allergy. And when you try to get rid of the colours, the skin is affected.
Holi can be fun by using environment friendly natural colours. These are not only cheap but can also be made easily at home. Explore the fascinating world of natural colours. By using these safe, natural colours we are not only saving our skins but are also helping to save our environment and conserve our biodiversity.
As the festival of Holi involves a lot of fun, masti and celebrations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the clothes we wear because while we are immersed in the festivities, we often ignore the fact that here we are subjecting ourselves to colours that may be harmful, or someone in the group of friends may have turned high and out of control after that harmless thandai, laced with a bit of bhang.
- Yakub Memon’s hanging: Why Shashi Tharoor’s ‘state-sponsored killing’ comment is off the mark
- I learnt a lot from All England Championship final loss: Saina Nehwal
- Another summer of decisive deal making at Old Trafford
- BCCI must shift their focus towards India's 'spin dilemma'
- Graduates in India share business plans for social causes
- Chelsea’s lack of activity in transfer market shows Jose Mourinho’s faith in champions
- Indian hockey in perpetual state of instability
- Navy sex scandal: `Guilty won`t be spared`
- Petrol price cut by Rs 3.05 per litre; diesel hiked by 50 paise
- Mystery of Bhangarh Fort--India`s most haunted place
- 16-year old girl gang-raped in Goregaon on pretext of Diwali puja
- Is Ashwathama of Mahabharata still alive?
- 8% DA hike for Central govt staff
- An exclusive interview with Sunny Leone after Ragini MMS-2`s success
- Maulana Fazlur Rehman: Pragmatism in Pakistan
- How far can under-fire Dhoni go without the `midas touch`?
- Nawaz Sharif - Hot favourite to win Pakistan polls
- Astrology prediction 2015: What your stars foretell
- Profile: Asif Ali Zardari
- Will Imran Khan shine in Pakistan’s political innings?
- ‘Netaji was not dead but in Russia, and the govt knew it’
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death?
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Kanwar Yatra: High alert sounded in western UP after IB alert
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- AIB: Save the girl child- stop female foeticide
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Vote bank politics on Yakub Memon's death? Part-2
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- DNA: Analysis on ISIS preparing to attack India
- Floods create havoc in several parts of India
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Osama bin Laden's family members reportedly killed in private jet crash in Britain
- Watch video: 164 skydivers form largest ever vertical formation, set new world record
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub Memon's wife, sacked
- ISIS horror: Militants gives 4-yr-old boy sword, tells him 'this is to kill your mother'
- 'I wanted to see you get married' - Yakub Memon's last call to his daughter