Three of family die of asphyxiation in MP

Three members of a family were found dead apparently due to asphyxiation caused by a coal brazier lit in their room to keep warm here, police said.

Odisha: Couple die of asphyxiation

: A couple died of asphyxiation and another fell critically ill after they got into a septic tank in Odisha`s Boalngir districton Saturday, police said.

Park Hospital fire: Another nurse succumbs to asphyxiation

The toll in the `Park
Superspeciality Hospital` fire incident rose to three with one
more nurse succumbing to asphyxiation in a hospital on Thursday.

Three of jawan`s family die of asphyxiation in J-K

Three members of the family of an
Army jawan died of asphyxiation after sleeping in a room with
a fire stove in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police
said here on Sunday.