The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
Hong Kong stocks climbed more than one percent in the first few minutes of trade Friday.
Shares fell in Hong Kong and Shanghai after the open on Thursday following the previous day`s gains.
The US Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday.
After the mega-deal for LinkedIn, Twitter`s future has come into focus as the industry ponders the outlook for social networks.
Cote D'Ivoirie today sought investment from India's private sector particularly in cocoa processing to further strengthen its trade ties with India.
The dollar pushed higher on the euro and the yen was stronger.
Wall Street tumbled a fourth straight day Tuesday as mounting worries over Britain`s coming Brexit vote hit especially shares of big banks.
Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on Monday announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad.
Microsoft on Monday unveiled a leaner Xbox One model and a lineup of coming games.
Microsoft on Monday shifted its focus to social networking with a massive $26.2 billion deal for professional social network LinkedIn.
US stocks joined a global equities sell off Monday.
The world`s top oil producers failed to reach agreement on capping output in Doha.
Finance ministers and governors from central banks of top countries have showed a rare anxiety on the implication of slowdown of the Chinese economy
World finance ministers pledged to boost growth today at IMF and World Bank Spring Meetings tainted by lingering worries about the dragging global economy and hints of discord.
Private steel major Tata Steel has rolled out a secure carpooling platform for its employees.
India today asked the World Bank to increase its developmental fund to USD 100 billion a year from the existing USD 50-60 billion
India has created a favourable investment climate in all sectors which has resulted in a hefty increase in FDI in the last two year
The fiscal projections underpinning Greece`s proposals for moving ahead in its bailout program are not realistic.
The US has said it will support India's endeavour to find ways to fund its massive drive for building modern infrastructure and to create more jobs.
Panama has decided to adopt international tax reporting standards.
Wall Street was little changed on Thursday after two days of solid gains as investors digested the latest round of big bank earnings and financial shares kept bouncing back.
India's current growth rate of 7.5 per cent is not enough as per its own requirement standard, Arun Jaitley has said.
Panama`s public prosecutor against organized crime said Wednesday there was no evidence so far to take action against the law firm at the center of the Panama Papers scandal, following a raid lasting 27 hours on its office
Oil prices were pulled down in early trading on Thursday as OPEC warned of slowing demand and major exporter Russia hinted that there would only be a loose agreement with little commitments at the upcoming exporter meeting to rein in ballooning oversupply.
Worries that the global economy is nearing a stall made worse by the specter of `"Brexit" cloud the air as the world`s finance chiefs gather in Washington beginning Thursday for the IMF-World Bank Spring meetings.
Suzuki Motor Corporation on Thursday said it will recall 1,616,125 mini-vehicles due to an air conditioning fault that could lead to engines stalling.
Energy and bank stocks led Wall Street higher on Wednesday.
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief
- BSF - Pakistan Rangers talks this week in Lahore
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 4
- HRD ministry plans chapters on disability in school curriculum
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Mayawati accuses BJP of preventing Dayashankar Singh's arrest
- Men with suspected ISIS links brought to Kochi for probe
- In or out? Did Sidhu really quit BJP and join AAP!
- Rajnath Singh sends out stern message to Pakistan, says 'we don't need third party in Kashmir'
- Declare India a 'Hindu state', says Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ