As Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani paid tribute to father Dhirubhai Ambani before addressing the 40th Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the Birla Matushri Sabhagar, his mother Kokilaben Ambani broke down into tears.
The car is expected to be priced in a range of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.
The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is an annual auto show held in Detroit, Michigan, usually in the month of January.
Voters are expected to punish the incumbent coalition after the Panama Papers revealed a global tax evasion scandal that ensnared several senior politicians and forced former prime minister Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson to resign.
The world`s most valuable publicly traded company said on Tuesday it sold 45.51 million iPhones in the three months ended Sept. 24, beating the average analysts` estimate of 44.8 million, according to research firm FactSet StreetAccount.
The U.S. dollar slipped from a nearly eight-month high against the euro and a roughly three-month peak against the Japanese yen after comments from Bank of England Governor Mark Carney dampened expectations for more monetary stimulus in Europe.
The department said that iron transfer drive components -- machinery parts like pulleys, sheaves and flywheels -- from Canadian and Chinese companies were sold on the US market at a fraction of the real price.
The CTUs have accused the government of apathy towards their 12-point charter of demands including a monthly minimum wage of Rs 18,000.
Chris Urmson, who was instrumental in building Google`s self-driving car project, is leaving the team after seven and a half years.
he creator of mobile gaming phenomenon Pokemon Go is exploring more sponsorships by companies that want to attract character-hunting players to their businesses.
Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc.
LeEco the global internet and ecosystem conglomerate plans to completely shake up the TV market through their recently launched SuperTVs.
Wall Street stocks ended little changed on Thursday as investors kept to the sidelines ahead of Friday`s U.S. payrolls.
Wall Street stocks rose Wednesday following solid US hiring data and a rise in oil prices.
Oil prices edged up early on Wednesday, supported by a weaker dollar.
The Japanese yen rose slightly against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday.
Petroleum-linked shares tumbled Monday on lower oil prices, while gains by Apple and other technology shares lifted the Nasdaq.
An Indian company is among 12 global innovators who will receive millions in funding from the US and its partners for their promising ideas to save lives at birth in developing countries.
The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- DNA: Non Stop News
- DNA : Today In History, August 18, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the degradation of moral values in Indian Society
- UP government plans to bring 'fees control law' for private schools
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- Cricket Australia name ODI, T20I squads for tour of India; recall James Faulkner, Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Riya Sen marries boyfriend Shivam Tiwari in a private ceremony at Pune
- Bareilly ki Barfi movie review: An endearing rom-com worth tasting
- Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger urges President Donald Trump to reject white supremacists
- India confirms brief scuffle with Chinese troops in Ladakh, says "such incidents not in interest of either side"