Chris Urmson, who was instrumental in building Google`s self-driving car project, is leaving the team after seven and a half years.
he creator of mobile gaming phenomenon Pokemon Go is exploring more sponsorships by companies that want to attract character-hunting players to their businesses.
Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc.
LeEco the global internet and ecosystem conglomerate plans to completely shake up the TV market through their recently launched SuperTVs.
Wall Street stocks ended little changed on Thursday as investors kept to the sidelines ahead of Friday`s U.S. payrolls.
Wall Street stocks rose Wednesday following solid US hiring data and a rise in oil prices.
Oil prices edged up early on Wednesday, supported by a weaker dollar.
The Japanese yen rose slightly against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday.
Petroleum-linked shares tumbled Monday on lower oil prices, while gains by Apple and other technology shares lifted the Nasdaq.
An Indian company is among 12 global innovators who will receive millions in funding from the US and its partners for their promising ideas to save lives at birth in developing countries.
The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
Hong Kong stocks climbed more than one percent in the first few minutes of trade Friday.
Shares fell in Hong Kong and Shanghai after the open on Thursday following the previous day`s gains.
The US Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday.
After the mega-deal for LinkedIn, Twitter`s future has come into focus as the industry ponders the outlook for social networks.
Cote D'Ivoirie today sought investment from India's private sector particularly in cocoa processing to further strengthen its trade ties with India.
The dollar pushed higher on the euro and the yen was stronger.
Wall Street tumbled a fourth straight day Tuesday as mounting worries over Britain`s coming Brexit vote hit especially shares of big banks.
Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on Monday announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad.
Microsoft on Monday unveiled a leaner Xbox One model and a lineup of coming games.
Microsoft on Monday shifted its focus to social networking with a massive $26.2 billion deal for professional social network LinkedIn.
US stocks joined a global equities sell off Monday.
The world`s top oil producers failed to reach agreement on capping output in Doha.
Finance ministers and governors from central banks of top countries have showed a rare anxiety on the implication of slowdown of the Chinese economy
World finance ministers pledged to boost growth today at IMF and World Bank Spring Meetings tainted by lingering worries about the dragging global economy and hints of discord.
Private steel major Tata Steel has rolled out a secure carpooling platform for its employees.
India today asked the World Bank to increase its developmental fund to USD 100 billion a year from the existing USD 50-60 billion
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Wow! First driverless taxi hits the streets of Singapore
- Cricketer Dwayne Bravo to sing peppy number in Bollywood for 'Tum Bin 2'
- Coal India Limited's 66 coal mine projects facing delays
- Tax dept asks officers to suggest changes in direct tax laws
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Bodo outfits to restart statehood movement on August 30
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31
- Saina Nehwal drops four places to be no.9, status quo for PV Sindhu
- Mauritius to remain major FDI source till March 2019: Experts
- Abhinav Bindra to head NRAI review committee on Rio debacle