The CTUs have accused the government of apathy towards their 12-point charter of demands including a monthly minimum wage of Rs 18,000.
Chris Urmson, who was instrumental in building Google`s self-driving car project, is leaving the team after seven and a half years.
he creator of mobile gaming phenomenon Pokemon Go is exploring more sponsorships by companies that want to attract character-hunting players to their businesses.
Alibaba Group Holding Inc is not making an investment in Netflix Inc.
LeEco the global internet and ecosystem conglomerate plans to completely shake up the TV market through their recently launched SuperTVs.
Wall Street stocks ended little changed on Thursday as investors kept to the sidelines ahead of Friday`s U.S. payrolls.
Wall Street stocks rose Wednesday following solid US hiring data and a rise in oil prices.
Oil prices edged up early on Wednesday, supported by a weaker dollar.
The Japanese yen rose slightly against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday.
Petroleum-linked shares tumbled Monday on lower oil prices, while gains by Apple and other technology shares lifted the Nasdaq.
An Indian company is among 12 global innovators who will receive millions in funding from the US and its partners for their promising ideas to save lives at birth in developing countries.
The firm said on Friday the June 23 referendum, when Britons voted to leave the European Union, and issues around the pension scheme had prompted a rethink.
Javid added that the government, which will soon be led by a new prime minister after the post-Brexit vote resignation of David Cameron, plans to have up to 300 specialist staff by the end of the year to aid in the new trade negotiations.
Hong Kong stocks climbed more than one percent in the first few minutes of trade Friday.
Shares fell in Hong Kong and Shanghai after the open on Thursday following the previous day`s gains.
The US Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged on Wednesday.
After the mega-deal for LinkedIn, Twitter`s future has come into focus as the industry ponders the outlook for social networks.
Cote D'Ivoirie today sought investment from India's private sector particularly in cocoa processing to further strengthen its trade ties with India.
The dollar pushed higher on the euro and the yen was stronger.
Wall Street tumbled a fourth straight day Tuesday as mounting worries over Britain`s coming Brexit vote hit especially shares of big banks.
Apple at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on Monday announced Swift Playgrounds for iPad.
Microsoft on Monday unveiled a leaner Xbox One model and a lineup of coming games.
Microsoft on Monday shifted its focus to social networking with a massive $26.2 billion deal for professional social network LinkedIn.
US stocks joined a global equities sell off Monday.
The world`s top oil producers failed to reach agreement on capping output in Doha.
Finance ministers and governors from central banks of top countries have showed a rare anxiety on the implication of slowdown of the Chinese economy
World finance ministers pledged to boost growth today at IMF and World Bank Spring Meetings tainted by lingering worries about the dragging global economy and hints of discord.
Private steel major Tata Steel has rolled out a secure carpooling platform for its employees.
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Pakistan's defeat in 1971 war
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Statistical highlights from Day 3
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- 'It will be good for India if Rahul Gandhi retires from politics, gets married'