Scott Eastwood, who has joined the ensemble cast of "Fast and Furious 8", says he and actor Paul Walker shared a close friendship and were like brothers.
'Bigg Boss' season 10 winner Manveer Gurjar is apparently not amused with some recent comments made by his former co-contestant Aakanksha Sharmaa. The 29-year-star recently reacted to the same in a live Instagram conversation.
Actress Raveena Tandon says superstar Salman Khan -- opposite whom she made her film debut with the 1991 entertainer "Patthar Ke Phool" -- has always stood by her in times of need when others turned their back.
A lot has been written about the whole Kapil Sharma- Sunil Grover fight. With both sides making their point of view clear on the social media respectively, the whole buzz right now is surrounding the popular comedy celebrity show of Kapil Sharma.
The bold and beautiful Malaika Arora Khan has a stunning presence wherever she goes. Be it judging any talent hunt, dance reality show or simply walking the ramp—Malla ( as she is fondly called) knows her job best.
Actress Disha Patani says because of the menace of trolling on social media, she gets nervous about writing anything online.
Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar says people are quick to label a woman as "bossy" if she is leading a team.
Bollywood's powerhouse of talent, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has built a niche space for himself in the Hindi film industry. The brilliant actor has some amazing work to his credit and is inspiring a new generation of actors.
Sunny Leone, a former Indo-Canadian porn star who entered Indian showbiz via a stint in the ‘Bigg Boss 5’ reality TV show in 2012, says she cannot do anything about stereotypical perceptions about her in the industry.
On the other hand, ace comedian Kapil Sharma reportedly paid an advance tax of Rs 23.9. The report further states that Deepika Padukone paid an advance tax of Rs 10.25 crore, all thanks to her Hollywood debut and global recognition.
The whole controversy began when reports of Kapil-Sunil's fallout took over the social media. This is when the 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon' hunk took to Twitter to apologise to Sunil.
After megastar Amitabh Bachchan lent his name for saving dwindling tigers, the Maharashtra government wants him to become a brand ambassador for its `save the girl child` initiative, Health Minister Deepak Sawant said here on Tuesday.
Actress Richa Chadha says the Hindi film industry didn't consider her good looking because of her skin colour and body type.
Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt, who has penned an intense romance novel "A Handful of Sunshine", says the thought of love brings him pain instead of joy.
Shashi - Anushka Sharma's on-screen character from upcoming film ‘Phillauri’ - is apparently everywhere these days. But, recently, she crossed all the limits by entering Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Mumbai residence Mannat.
Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra said the report submitted to the Information and Broadcasting ministry by Shyam Benegal committee, which was formed to solve the censorship issue, assures that freedom of expression will be "preserved".
Varun Dhawan says it is a great feeling to be an actor but due to their popularity they are often in line of fire on Twitter.
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says actors should choose to play difficult roles and try to portray them to the best of their ability.
Bollywood's young and talented Alia Bhatt is slowly but steadily making it to the top slot. And the girl is trying out new stuff on the block as well. She will soon be seen in the virtual world. Yes! You read that right.
The special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court is likely to frame charges against actor Sooraj Pancholi in connection with Jiah Khan`s suicide case on March 24.
- Germany stands resolutely with Britain in terror fight: Merkel
- Researchers identify gene linked to human cleft lip and palate
- ISRO working on systems to forecast natural disasters: Govt
- No moral policing in name of curbing eve-teasing: UP Police
- NASA to send its 'futuristic' clock to space in late 2017!
- Trump, May hold phone call after London attack: White House
- Sebastian Vettel names his 2017 Ferrari F1 car as 'Gina'
- Delhi: Gang raped by friends, woman jumps off first floor undressed to escape
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes underway in five states
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal cries foul, says Punjab elections were rigged
- Reason behind BJP's extraordinary victory in UP - Report
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes begins in five states
- Exit poll results: BJP to come to power in 4 states out of 5
- Yogi Adityanath to be next CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- LK Advani to become next President of India as PM Narendra Modi puts forward his name: Sources
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- Kapil Sharma flaunts toned physique in swimming pool – See PIC
- Delhi girl shares horrible experience of what Uber cab driver did with her; Facebook post goes viral
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- DNA: Today in history, 21 March 2017
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to be felicitated in Delhi today
- Mumbai: Digging machine catches fire while operating near gas pipeline
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's farewell speech in Lok Sabha
- DNA: Supreme Court asks parties to solve Ayodhya dispute amicably
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- Hair transplant surgery: The perfect solution for your baldness
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- UK Parliament attack: Four including assailant dead, at least 20 injured
- 'Unhappy' PM Narendra Modi ticks off BJP MPs, asks them to ensure presence in Parliament
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath? Here's how Pak media reported on Gorakhpur MP's elevation as UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him
- Eye-opener! Lucknow girl teaches UNFORGETTABLE lesson to eve-teasers