The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) will announce the CG Class 10th X Result 2015 on April 28 on cgbse.net and cgbse.nic.in.
Chhattisgarh government has decided to take stringent legal action against those found smoking at public places in the state.
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh has demanded setting up of defence equipment manufacturing industry in the state.
Three hardcore Maoists, including two women, who were allegedly involved in the deadly Jiram valley and Tadmetla Maoist attacks, surrendered on Monday in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Bastar district.
The ongoing spat between Shirdi Sai Baba devotees and Shankaracharya Swaroopanand Saraswati turned uglier on Monday when a scuffle broke out between their followers during a “Dharma Sansad” (Religious Parliament) organised at Kawardha in Chhattisgarh.
An alleged terrorist escaped from police custody on Sunday by jumping off a moving train in Chhattisgarh`s Raigarh district.
A CRPF jawan was injured in a gun-battle between security forces and ultras in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Bijapur district, police said on Sunday.
Opposition Congress said the BJP Government in Chhattisgarh has failed to curb human trafficking in the state, where over 17,000 girls and women have gone missing.
Three naxals, including a woman cadre, were arrested from different places in Bastar region of Chhattisgarh, police said.
Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan today turned down Dwarkapeeth Shankaracharya Swaroopananda Saraswati`s invitation asking them to send a representative to attend a `dharma parishad` in Chhattisgarh, beginning Sunday.
Responding to Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s call, the Chhattisgarh government will be constructing nearly one lakh "pucca" toilets in next three months, with the state government already having drafted a plan for the purpose.
The Assistant General Manager of Steel Authority of India`s Bhilai Steel Plant allegedly was found dead at his residence in Chhattisgarh`s Durg district, the police said.
ongress is likely to face an uphill task during next month`s by-poll for Antagarh Assembly constituency in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker district where it suffered a blow at the hands of ruling BJP in last year`s Assembly elections.
Congress is likely to face an uphill task during next month`s by-poll for Antagarh Assembly constituency in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker district where it suffered a blow at the hands of ruling BJP in last year`s Assembly elections.
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh thanked the Centre for increasing royalty rates on minerals and said it will boost up the annual mineral revenue collection of the state to over Rs 4,000 crore in the current fiscal.
Four Maoists, including a former commander of Jan Militia group, surrendered in Chhattisgarh`s Naxal-hit Kondagaon district, police said on Thursday.
The union cabinet Wednesday approved provision of mobile phone services at 2,199 locations in 10 states affected by Left-wing extremism.
Seven Maoists, including their two self-styled hardcore deputy commanders, involved in serious criminal offences on Wednesday surrendered before the CRPF here.
The principal of a private school has been arrested for allegedly molesting two girl students in Chhattisgarh`s Durg district, police said on Wendesday.
Responding to Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s call for `Clean India` initiative and focus on school sanitation, Chhattisgarh Government has decided to construct toilets in as many as 100 schools.
Responding to PM Narendra Modi`s call for `Clean India` initiative and focus on school sanitation, Chhattisgarh Government has decided to construct toilets in as many as 100 schools.
Three Cobra jawans were on Wednesday injured in a gun-battle between paramilitary forces and Maoists in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Dantewada district.
Three Cobra jawans were on Tuesday injured in a gun-battle between paramilitary forces and Maoists in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Dantewada district.
A Maoist couple, carrying a reward of Rs 3 lakh, surrendered in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Kondagaon district on Monday.
CRPF, which lost 75 men in a deadly naxal ambush in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada in 2010, unfurled the tri-colour at the same encounter spot as a mark of domination of the area on the occasion of the Independence Day.
Chief Minister Raman Singh today stressed that the state government will overcome the hindrances in development in the left wing extremism (LWE) areas of the state while marching ahead in the path of inclusive growth.
A CRPF jawan was on Friday injured in an IED explosion triggered by naxals in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh, police said.
JMM supremo Shibu Soren was today authorised by the party to take a final decision on matters relating to pre-poll alliance with "secular and progressive" political parties.
A 26-year-old married woman was allegedly gangraped by four unidentified youth, who dumped her in a half-naked and unconscious state near a canal in Chhattisgarh`s Bilaspur district, police said on Wednessday.
Two Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel were killed and another was injured in an encounter with Maoists in Chhattisgarh`s insurgency-hit Bijapur district here on Sunday, the police said.
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in