Last Updated: Friday, October 04, 2013, 16:18
Russians in Siberia were thrown into momentary panic on Friday when the emergencies ministry mistakenly issued a press release reporting 55 people had died from inhaling toxic chlorine gas.
Last Updated: Friday, April 19, 2013, 22:54
Panic gripped Nangal area following alleged leakage of chlorine gas from Punjab Alkalies and Chemicals Limited plant.
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 22:33
At least 9 workers Wednesday fell ill due to leakage of chlorine gas at the Talcher Thermal Power Station (TTPS) in Odisha`s Angul district, police said.
Last Updated: Sunday, November 27, 2011, 00:26
At least 17 people fell ill, four of them seriously, after being exposed to chlorine gas which leaked during water purification.
Last Updated: Monday, May 23, 2011, 01:00
Chlorine gas leaked from a petrochemical plant has sent 30 people to the hospital
in northeastern Brazil, with
difficulty in breathing and a burning sensation in the eyes and
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 14:03
Three days after a chlorine gas leak from its factory left 300 people affected, Chemfab Alkalis Ltd said the leakage had been detected on time and turned off but a strong wind carried the gas outside the premises.
Last Updated: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 00:39
At least 300 people living near Chemfab Alkalis Ltd`s plant in Pondicherry were hospitalized Wednesday after a chlorine gas leak from the factory affected them.
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:03
Twenty people were hospitalised
on Tuesday following a chlorine gas leak from an effluent treatment
plant in Pimpri Chinchwad area in Pune district.
Last Updated: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 09:11
The NDRF, which is undertaking neutralisation of chlorine gas from cylinders at Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) following the
gas leakage incident, said 80 more hazardous gas cylinders were found in the MPT premises in south Mumbai.
Last Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 23:00
An inquiry report by Mumbai Port
Trust (MPT) into the chlorine gas leakage incident would be
ready within two weeks, while the process of neutralising the
gas from the cylinders is in full swing.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 14:51
Mumbai Police Thursday registered a case against "unknown persons" in connection with the chlorine gas leak at the Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) premises that led to 100 people falling sick.
Last Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 13:03
Nearly 65 people out of the total 120, who were admitted in various hospitals after inhaling Chlorine gas which leaked from a cylinder near the Bombay Port
Trust, have been discharged.
more videos >>