Last Updated: Friday, October 04, 2013, 16:18
Russians in Siberia were thrown into momentary panic on Friday when the emergencies ministry mistakenly issued a press release reporting 55 people had died from inhaling toxic chlorine gas.
Last Updated: Friday, April 19, 2013, 22:54
Panic gripped Nangal area following alleged leakage of chlorine gas from Punjab Alkalies and Chemicals Limited plant.
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 09, 2013, 22:33
At least 9 workers Wednesday fell ill due to leakage of chlorine gas at the Talcher Thermal Power Station (TTPS) in Odisha`s Angul district, police said.
Last Updated: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 15:48
Coca Cola has apologized over how it acted in china after some of its products were alleged to be contaminated with chlorine, China Daily reported Saturday.
Last Updated: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 21:54
One of those referred was a pregnant tourist who had breathing difficulties after inhaling the chemical.
Last Updated: Sunday, November 27, 2011, 00:26
At least 17 people fell ill, four of them seriously, after being exposed to chlorine gas which leaked during water purification.
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 08:28
A chlorine gas cloud leaked over Baghdad after an explosion at a water treatment plant.
Last Updated: Monday, May 23, 2011, 01:00
Chlorine gas leaked from a petrochemical plant has sent 30 people to the hospital
in northeastern Brazil, with
difficulty in breathing and a burning sensation in the eyes and
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 16:34
At least 17 people complained of nausea, giddiness, sore throat and irritation in the eyes after chlorine gas leaked from a factory in Haripur village in this district, police said on Saturday.
Last Updated: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 14:03
Three days after a chlorine gas leak from its factory left 300 people affected, Chemfab Alkalis Ltd said the leakage had been detected on time and turned off but a strong wind carried the gas outside the premises.
Last Updated: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 00:39
At least 300 people living near Chemfab Alkalis Ltd`s plant in Pondicherry were hospitalized Wednesday after a chlorine gas leak from the factory affected them.
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:03
Twenty people were hospitalised
on Tuesday following a chlorine gas leak from an effluent treatment
plant in Pimpri Chinchwad area in Pune district.
more videos >>