US TV network NBC has released a controversial video called Bodies in Motion, featuring scantily clad female athletes, which sparked outrage from viewers.
The Indian boxing team is set to counter-attack after Vikas Krishan`s controversial ouster from the Olympics with the contingent planning to file a protest of its own against the International Boxing Association`s decision to overturn his pre-quarterfinal win
Chinese badminton head coach Li Yongbo accused Danish referee Torsten Berg of causing injury to Wang Xin in the bronze medal match against India`s Saina Nehwal.
A Korean fencer who lost a dramatic Olympic semi-final in controversial circumstances Monday likely fell victim to human error or malfunctioning timing equipment.
Disgraced Russian cyclist Victoria Baranova said here Friday that she had taken testosterone ahead of the Olympics, and she had thought she was in the clear.
A double-decker bus carrying journalists at the London Olympics hit and killed a bicyclist Wednesday night, police and organizers said.
An appeal by four South Korean badminton players against their disqualification from the Olympics for match-fixing has been rejected, the head of the Badminton World Federation said Wednesday.
It was finally the end of the road for India`s top women`s doubles pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa in the 2012 London Olympics after their appeal was shot down by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) here Wednesday
The Chinese Olympic delegation said Wednesday that they respect the ruling of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), who suspended four women`s doubles pair for "not using one`s best efforts to win a match".
The mystery woman who gatecrashed the opening ceremony of the London Games Friday night with the Indian contingent was a cast member "should not have been there," Sebastian Coe, the London Olympics organising committee chairman, said Sunday.
London Olympic Games organisers on Sunday said that they were "looking into" the issue of an unidentified woman`s presence in the Indian contingent during the march past at the Opening Ceremony, a development which has not only left the Indians angry but has generated a big controversy back home.
An artistic gymnast from Uzbekistan has been provisionally suspended from the London Olympics after testing positive for a banned substance, the International Olympic Committee said Sunday.
The NGOs working for the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy today organised "Special Olympics" here in protest against the sponsorship of the London games by Dow Chemicals.
Semenya won the women``s 800m title at the age of 18 at the IAAF World Championships in Berlin, Germany in 2009, but was involved in a gender row after the amount of testosterones found in her body.
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- IIT-Gawahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics?
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Soon, BSNL to offer lifetime free voice plan for all networks
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Did you know you’ve been charging your smartphone wrong?
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH