US TV network NBC has released a controversial video called Bodies in Motion, featuring scantily clad female athletes, which sparked outrage from viewers.
The Indian boxing team is set to counter-attack after Vikas Krishan`s controversial ouster from the Olympics with the contingent planning to file a protest of its own against the International Boxing Association`s decision to overturn his pre-quarterfinal win
Chinese badminton head coach Li Yongbo accused Danish referee Torsten Berg of causing injury to Wang Xin in the bronze medal match against India`s Saina Nehwal.
A Korean fencer who lost a dramatic Olympic semi-final in controversial circumstances Monday likely fell victim to human error or malfunctioning timing equipment.
Disgraced Russian cyclist Victoria Baranova said here Friday that she had taken testosterone ahead of the Olympics, and she had thought she was in the clear.
A double-decker bus carrying journalists at the London Olympics hit and killed a bicyclist Wednesday night, police and organizers said.
An appeal by four South Korean badminton players against their disqualification from the Olympics for match-fixing has been rejected, the head of the Badminton World Federation said Wednesday.
It was finally the end of the road for India`s top women`s doubles pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa in the 2012 London Olympics after their appeal was shot down by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) here Wednesday
The Chinese Olympic delegation said Wednesday that they respect the ruling of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), who suspended four women`s doubles pair for "not using one`s best efforts to win a match".
The mystery woman who gatecrashed the opening ceremony of the London Games Friday night with the Indian contingent was a cast member "should not have been there," Sebastian Coe, the London Olympics organising committee chairman, said Sunday.
London Olympic Games organisers on Sunday said that they were "looking into" the issue of an unidentified woman`s presence in the Indian contingent during the march past at the Opening Ceremony, a development which has not only left the Indians angry but has generated a big controversy back home.
An artistic gymnast from Uzbekistan has been provisionally suspended from the London Olympics after testing positive for a banned substance, the International Olympic Committee said Sunday.
The NGOs working for the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy today organised "Special Olympics" here in protest against the sponsorship of the London games by Dow Chemicals.
Semenya won the women``s 800m title at the age of 18 at the IAAF World Championships in Berlin, Germany in 2009, but was involved in a gender row after the amount of testosterones found in her body.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position