The Aam Aadmi Party said on Saturday that it would apprise the National Human Rights Commission of the findings of its four-member team who recently visited the clash-hit areas of Atali village in Haryana.
Season's dense fog gripped many parts of Delhi-NCR on Saturday night adding to the bitting cold wave. The visibility dropped to zero disrupting traffic in the national capital and surrounding areas.
City traders on Tuesday threatened to close their shops and establishments on December 11 in protest against the alleged assault on their leader and former SP Rajya Sabha MP Banwari Lal Kanchal in a court in Lucknow recently.
Various dignitaries from political and Bollywood world came together on one platform at Aadhyatmik Sadhana Kendra, Mehrauli Sunday on the occasion of Acharya Shri Tulsi Janma Shatabdi Samaroh-2014 Programme.
An 18-year-old Delhi school boy was allegedly strangled and shot dead by three friends, including his juvenile classmate, in Haryana's Murthal village where his charred body was recovered, police said Tuesday.
Holding that juveniles in conflict with law require considerate and sophisticated handling by investigating agencies and judiciary, a Delhi court has granted bail to a minor, who was facing charge of attempt to murder of an eight-year-old.
The Delhi Development Authority's (DDA) much-awaited 2014 housing scheme kicked-off on Monday.
It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
Two minor girls have allegedly been sexually assaulted by juveniles in two separate incidents in the national capital in the last 24 hours, police said on Friday.
Once a 'dead' man, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) member and Right to Information (RTI) activist Chandra Mohan Sharma in now very much alive and an accused in a murder case.
Heavy rains accompanied by strong winds on Thursday brought welcome relief from soaring temperatures to Delhiites.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on Thursday for stabbing to death a teenager after the assailant's motorcycle grazed the victim triggering an argument, police said.
In the fourth such case within a fortnight in the national capital, a man who was allegedly drunk at the wheel of an SUV hit three persons on Tuesday evening in south-east Delhi's Jaitpur area.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday refused to hear a plea of a students' body of Delhi University seeking allotment of ballot numbers to candidates by draw of lots for the students union (DUSU) elections.
The Delhi High Court has sought a response of the Centre and Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on a plea by a disabled woman, who cleared all rounds of the civil services exam of 2012-13, seeking allocation of IAS or Indian Foreign Service (IFS) to her under physically handicapped category.
The statue of former Director General of Tihar prisons, Vimla Mehra, which is said to be one of the key reasons behind her transfer from the post, has been removed from the prison campus.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday refused to provide any relief to a Vice-Principal of a school here who had challenged disciplinary proceedings against her for levelling "unsubstantiated" allegations of sexual harassment in 2013 against then Principal and three other teaching staff of the institution.
This may sound bizarre but it’s true. For producer Jagdish Gupta’s forthcoming film ‘Muavza’, his team had to buy almost 100 ‘lotaas’ (tumblers) to shoot certain toilet scenes for the family of Chowdhary Jaikishan.
The leaders have already thrown their hats in the rings. Now is the turn of voters to show their strength – to exercise their right to vote.
Crime, women’s safetySecurityCommonwealth Games 2010DevelopmentMiscellaneous
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Bewildering events of Indrani Mukherjea's life!
- Top Bollywood Breaking News
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder-Part 2
- Ever growing mystery of Sheena Bora murder case!-Part 2
- Government releases list of 98 SmartCity; 13 cities of UP featured
- IPS officer stopped investigation of Sheena Bora murder in 2012
- Ever growing mystery of Sheena Bora murder case!
- Sheena murder case: Indrani, Sanjeev, driver interrogated together
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- PayPal fixes security flaw that allowed hackers to steal your money!
- You may have aphantasia if you can't recall the faces of your loved ones
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Picture released! Pakistani terrorist caught by Indian Army in J&K operation
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket
- Rain plays spoilsport, India at 50/2 on Day 1 of 3rd Test against Sri Lanka
- World Championships 200m final: Usain Bolt beats Justin Gatlin in 19.55 seconds – WATCH
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea kill Sheena Bora? Mumbai Police likely to reveal motive today
- PM Modi hails ISRO on successful launch of GSAT-6
- Pakistan resorts to heavy shelling in Jammu; 3 civilians killed, 16 injured