The Aam Aadmi Party said on Saturday that it would apprise the National Human Rights Commission of the findings of its four-member team who recently visited the clash-hit areas of Atali village in Haryana.
Season's dense fog gripped many parts of Delhi-NCR on Saturday night adding to the bitting cold wave. The visibility dropped to zero disrupting traffic in the national capital and surrounding areas.
City traders on Tuesday threatened to close their shops and establishments on December 11 in protest against the alleged assault on their leader and former SP Rajya Sabha MP Banwari Lal Kanchal in a court in Lucknow recently.
Various dignitaries from political and Bollywood world came together on one platform at Aadhyatmik Sadhana Kendra, Mehrauli Sunday on the occasion of Acharya Shri Tulsi Janma Shatabdi Samaroh-2014 Programme.
An 18-year-old Delhi school boy was allegedly strangled and shot dead by three friends, including his juvenile classmate, in Haryana's Murthal village where his charred body was recovered, police said Tuesday.
Holding that juveniles in conflict with law require considerate and sophisticated handling by investigating agencies and judiciary, a Delhi court has granted bail to a minor, who was facing charge of attempt to murder of an eight-year-old.
The Delhi Development Authority's (DDA) much-awaited 2014 housing scheme kicked-off on Monday.
It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
Two minor girls have allegedly been sexually assaulted by juveniles in two separate incidents in the national capital in the last 24 hours, police said on Friday.
Once a 'dead' man, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) member and Right to Information (RTI) activist Chandra Mohan Sharma in now very much alive and an accused in a murder case.
Heavy rains accompanied by strong winds on Thursday brought welcome relief from soaring temperatures to Delhiites.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on Thursday for stabbing to death a teenager after the assailant's motorcycle grazed the victim triggering an argument, police said.
In the fourth such case within a fortnight in the national capital, a man who was allegedly drunk at the wheel of an SUV hit three persons on Tuesday evening in south-east Delhi's Jaitpur area.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday refused to hear a plea of a students' body of Delhi University seeking allotment of ballot numbers to candidates by draw of lots for the students union (DUSU) elections.
The Delhi High Court has sought a response of the Centre and Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on a plea by a disabled woman, who cleared all rounds of the civil services exam of 2012-13, seeking allocation of IAS or Indian Foreign Service (IFS) to her under physically handicapped category.
The statue of former Director General of Tihar prisons, Vimla Mehra, which is said to be one of the key reasons behind her transfer from the post, has been removed from the prison campus.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday refused to provide any relief to a Vice-Principal of a school here who had challenged disciplinary proceedings against her for levelling "unsubstantiated" allegations of sexual harassment in 2013 against then Principal and three other teaching staff of the institution.
This may sound bizarre but it’s true. For producer Jagdish Gupta’s forthcoming film ‘Muavza’, his team had to buy almost 100 ‘lotaas’ (tumblers) to shoot certain toilet scenes for the family of Chowdhary Jaikishan.
The leaders have already thrown their hats in the rings. Now is the turn of voters to show their strength – to exercise their right to vote.
Crime, women’s safetySecurityCommonwealth Games 2010DevelopmentMiscellaneous
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Watch: Fast n Facts @ 4 pm
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 2 pm
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Tamil Nadu: Jayalalithaa launches first phase of Chennai Metro
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with India's first NBA player Satnam Singh
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order
- Warning! Plastic rice from China now on sale in India
- Bombay HC allows Nestle to export Maggi noodles
- SIC directs government to give info on Priyanka Gandhi Vadra’s land within ten days
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Delhi HC refuses to restrain Meena from entering ACB office
- Tunisia terror attack: Have to counter ISIS' poisonous ideology, says David Cameron
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' now postponed to September 2016
- End of road for Ravindra Jadeja?
- Shahid Kapoor and the women in his life
- DU releases second cut-off, admissions remain open for most courses