Last Updated: Friday, July 04, 2014, 18:25
Chris Colfer will be back for the final season of hit musical `Glee` contrary to rumours.
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 07, 2014, 13:43
Songstress Miley Cyrus, who resumed her Bangerz Tour after several weeks off following a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic, has shot down drug overdose rumors.
Last Updated: Monday, April 28, 2014, 13:01
DJ Rashad was found dead on Saturday in Chicago. He was 34.
Last Updated: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 18:12
The viscera report of Sunanda Pushkar, Union Minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife who died under mysterious circumstances two months ago, hints towards drug poisoning but its findings are still inconclusive to file an FIR in the case, according to police.
Last Updated: Friday, February 21, 2014, 16:30
Adams became emotional and broke down while talking about the late Oscar-winning star Philip Seymour Hoffman during a show.
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 13:18
Julia Roberts` half-sister Nancy Motes was recently found dead from an apparent drug overdose .
Last Updated: Friday, February 07, 2014, 03:40
The death of celebrated American character actor Philip Seymour Hoffman of an apparent drug overdose dampened the opening on Thursday of the 64th Berlin film festival where director Wes Anderson`s comedy "The Grand Budapest Hotel" had its premiere.
Last Updated: Friday, February 07, 2014, 01:16
Hundreds of friends and fans of Philip Seymour Hoffman gathered for a candlelight vigil on Wednesday evening outside his New York theater company, paying homage to the acclaimed actor who died of a suspected drug overdose.
Last Updated: Monday, January 20, 2014, 00:23
There was no trace of alcohol in the body of Sunanda Pushkar though some evidence of presence of anti-depressant drug was likely, AIIMS sources said on Sunday.
Last Updated: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:13
` Glee` creators have dropped a plan for the character played by late actor Cory Monteith to die from a drug overdose, like he did in real life.
Last Updated: Monday, May 20, 2013, 17:47
Jon Bon Jovi has revealed that it was the worst moment in his life as a father, when his teenage daughter Stephanie called him from the hospital after a drug overdose.
Last Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013, 13:54
Cough syrup, which contained high dose of codeine and other drugs, is frequently used as an intoxicant among young people in the northeast.
more videos >>