Last Updated: Friday, January 18, 2013, 13:16
An Indian student, who was unable to get up in time for lectures, has invented an alarm clock that wakes up the owner with a shock.
Last Updated: Friday, January 11, 2013, 16:33
Former Pakistani premier Nawaz Sharif`s younger brother Abbas Sharif died of an electric shock in this eastern city on Friday.
Last Updated: Monday, October 08, 2012, 21:17
Aiming to humanise the treatment of mental illnesses, government has drafted a new Bill which proposes to give patients the right to choose in advance the kind of treatment and recommends use of electric shocks in rare cases.
Last Updated: Monday, September 05, 2011, 19:23
For nearly four years, Salman Khan kept his nerve disorder close to his chest and continued to work.
Last Updated: Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:55
A senior diplomat with the Pakistan High Commission died after suffering an electric shock at his residence in Vasant Vihar last night.
more videos >>