close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

TNEB worker electrocuted, two others sustain injuries in Coimbatore

A 30-year-old employee of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board was electrocuted while two others sustained burn injuries, when they were carrying out maintenance work at Thudiyalur sub-station, in the outskirts today, police said.

Narrow escape from electric shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra

Narrow escape from electric shock for Rahul Gandhi in Agra

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, who is on his Kisan Mahayatra through Uttar Pradesh, had a narrow escape at Agra on Saturday when he came in contact with a live electricity wire.

Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana

Fifteen others were injured in the incident that occurred on Sunday night near Degulwadi in Kangti mandal of Medak district.