A 14-year old schoolboy was electrocuted and died a few hours later on Tuesday evening, officials said.Nov 04, 2015, 11:10 AM IST
A woman was electrocuted when a live wire fell on her at a village road in Ganjam district, after which angry villagers locked two employees of the power distribution company.Oct 26, 2015, 15:37 PM IST
Basti: Three workers of a private company were electrocuted and one was injured when they were putting up a new power transmission line which came into contact with another electric wire in Kalwari area, police said Monday.Jan 12, 2015, 11:46 AM IST
In a rain-related tragedy, a middle-aged couple were electrocuted while removing clothes drying on a wire tied to a street lamp post at a village near here Wednesday.Oct 29, 2014, 12:18 PM IST
An engineering student and his father died of electrocution in Chhattisgarh's Korba district Friday, police said.Sep 26, 2014, 19:46 PM IST
Six children died of electrocution Thursday when a high tension wire snapped and fell on them at a village in Charka Patthar police station area of Bihar`s Jamui district.Jan 30, 2014, 20:20 PM IST
A 35-year-old woman was killed and seven others received serious burn injuries following high voltage supply in over a dozen houses in Gopiganj police station area this morning.May 03, 2012, 16:02 PM IST
After a week of a 55-year-old
patient dying of electrocution, the PGIMER inquiry committee
on Tuesday gave a cleanchit to a doctor who was trying to
resuscitate the patient, officials said.
Taking note of death of three persons due to electrocution in a pool of water on a city
road, the NHRC has asked the Delhi power secretary to submit a report on it by March 22, failing which he could be summoned.