58 Iraqis died of electrocution during heavy rains: Ministry

Fifty-eight Iraqis died of electrocution during heavy rains and flooding last week, the health ministry said today, illustrating the dangers posed by the country's dilapidated infrastructure.

Three die of electrocution in Telangana

Three youth died of electrocution while another was injured during Ganesh immersion procession in Telangana's Adilabad district in the early hours of Thursday, police said.

Varsity student electrocuted in hostel room in Kanpur

A 24-year-old student of Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology here died on Tuesday due to electrocution at his hostel room, police said.

16 children injured in electric shock in school

 Sixteen children were on Wednesday injured when they received electric shock at the gate of a government primary school in Chhattisgarh's Koriya district, a senior police officer said.

Three kids electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh

Three children were electrocuted on Monday in Uttar Pradeh when they came in contact with a live wire that was lying unnoticed in an inundated agricultural land, police said.

Teacher dies while charging mobile phone in Jaisalmer

A 35-year-old government primary teacher was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in a temple near Raiko-ki-Dhani in Jaisalmer district, police said on Sunday.

NHRC issues notice to Delhi govt over electrocution death

National Human Rights Commission on Wednesday issued notices to Delhi Government and police seeking reports over a death due to electrocution inside a public toilet in Shakarpur area of the city.

Bihar: Two killed as 11000 KV electric line falls on them

Two persons were electrocuted when a high voltage power line snapped and fell on them in Munger district of Bihar during the early hours on Tuesday.

Two electrocuted to death due to heavy rains in Mumbai

A 60-year-old man and his grandson were electrocuted at Wadala in central Mumbai on Friday as incessant rains continued to lash the city.

Policeman, two others die of electrocution in MP

Three persons were killed and two others were injured when an over-head high tension electricity cable got snapped and fell on them at Uttampura locality here, police said.

NDMC terminates engineer after electrocution incident

A junior engineer of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation was on Friday terminated following an electrocution incident in a park in Pitampura area, which claimed the lives of a man and his pet dog.

Leopardess found electrocuted in Maharashtra

A leopardess was found electrocuted in Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) here this morning, forest officials said.

Two minors electrocuted in Bihar

Two minor boys were electrocuted on Saturday when an overhead electric wire snapped and fell on them in Bihar's Nawada district, a police officer said.

Four killed as bus touches high-tension wire in Nepal

Four persons were electrocuted to death and eight others injured when a passenger bus carrying them touched a high-voltage wire on a highway in Nepal.

Leopard electrocuted by poachers in MP

A leopard was Wednesday allegedly electrocuted by unidentified poachers near Kudra forest area, around 25 km from here, a forest official said.

Four teenage boys electrocuted in UP

Four teenage boys were electrocuted while one was seriously injured when a high-tension electricity wire fell on them in Jinnapurva in Thangaon area here, police said on Monday.

Youth electrocuted in Jaisalmer

A 24-year-old youth was electrocuted when he came in contact with live wire at Kanod village, 40 km from Jaisalmer, prompting protests by locals, police said Monday.

Protest after boy electrocuted in Delhi

A 10-year-old boy was electrocuted to death after he fell on a high-tension wire from the terrace of his house while chasing a snapped kite in Swaroop Nagar area of northwest Delhi triggering protests against the power company, police said.

Man electrocuted in UP

A 25-year-old man was electrocuted in Nayagaon village under Jaknlon police station near here, police said on Saturday.

Couple electrocuted in UP`s Ballia

A couple was on Wednesday electrocuted when they came into contact with live electricity wire in Rasra area here, police said.