Last Updated: Thursday, February 06, 2014, 02:57
Italian Defence Minister Mario Mauro has said that India should allow the two Italian marines accused of killing two Indian fishermen to come home pending trial.
Last Updated: Monday, February 03, 2014, 04:02
Special envoy of the Italian government Staffan de Mistura, who arrived in India on Sunday, said his presence was aimed to convey the "determination of Italy to solve the case".
Last Updated: Thursday, January 30, 2014, 19:51
Giving death sentence to two Italian marines charged with the killing of Indian fishermen will be an act of war, a top Italian lawmaker has warned.
Last Updated: Friday, March 22, 2013, 22:41
Italian Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi said Friday that a diplomatic row over returning the two Italian marines accused of killing two Indian fishermen had been "necessary" to make sure the two men did not face the death penalty.
Last Updated: Friday, January 04, 2013, 00:09
The two Italian marines, allowed relaxation in bail conditions to fly back home to celebrate Christmas, are scheduled to arrive in Kochi on Friday.
Last Updated: Saturday, October 06, 2012, 13:13
Bodies of three local fishermen, who died under mysterious circumstances at Mangalore in Karnataka, are now lying at the government hospital.
more videos >>