Force India driver Sergio Perez is hoping to emulate the performance he delivered at the 2012 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix when he achieved a podium at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza here.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone is reportedly expected to be cleared of bribery charges in Germany after paying an out-of-court settlement of 100 million dollars, which is believed to be the largest in the country`s history.
Sahara Force India recorded its worst performance of the season as the team had first no-points finish with both Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez crashing out of the Hungarian Grand Prix, here on Sunday.
Mexican Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez says he will be happy to stay at Sahara Force India next year after an "up and down" first half of 2014, during which he managed to achieve the Silverstone squad`s first podium in five years.
Force India are happy with their current pairing of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez and see no need to replace either driver next season, the Formula One team`s owner Vijay Mallya said on Friday.
Sahara Force India had a decent outing at the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh and Sergio Perez 10th in a double points-finish for the team, here Sunday.
Both the Sahara Force India drivers managed to get into top-10 on the grid for the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg qualified ninth, just ahead of teammate Sergio Perez.
Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg finished eighth, despite starting fourth, to bring home four points in a tough Formula 1 British Grand Prix here Sunday.
Grand Prix great Alain Prost said Monday he was exited by the "enormous challenge" of being involved in the launch of the new all-electric Formula E Championship.
Force India are in good shape to fight Formula 1 giants Ferrari for third place in the team standings, said deputy team boss Robert Fernley on their battle against the Italian manufacturer operating on a much higher budget.
The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
Sergio Perez staged a remarkable recovery to finish sixth from 15th on the grid while Nico Hulkenberg came home ninth to earn 10 points for Sahara Force India from the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix, here today.
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- Exclusive Interview: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Watch: This is how Delhi's Ayesha Falak saved her brother-in-law from kidnappers
- Cyclone Mora to intensify in 24 hours; heavy rainfall expected in Bengal, Northeast
- Appalling! Patients shunted out of Agra hospital for Minister's visit to reduce 'clutter'
- 17-year-old boy invents unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Rahul Gandhi meets Saharanpur violence victims at border
- IIT-Madras students hold beef fest to protest cattle slaughter ban
- DNA: NASA, ISRO join hands to build Earth-imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- DUSU Secretary files complaint against pro-ISIS slogans on DU walls
- DNA: Today in history, May 27, 2017
- Punjab: Search operations in Pathankot after suspicious bag found
- CHSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha class 12th Result 2017, Odisha +2 Results 2017 to be declared soon; check orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in - CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Results 2017 to be declared shortly; CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Results 2017
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!
- Zika virus in India: Symptoms, treatment and protective measures you need to follow!
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...
- 1993 Mumbai serial blasts: Special TADA court likely to pronounce order against Abu Salem
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Examination Results 2017 to be declared within minutes
- After Uzma's return, now couple from Hyderabad pleads Sushma to save daughter stuck in Pak
- Chennai: Three burnt to death inside a car
- Tral Encounter: Virender Sehwag ‘salutes’ Indian Army for killing top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Sabzar Ahmad Bhat
- Rejection in love prompted Sabzar Bhat become a Hizbul terrorist – Complete details inside
- Huge controversy erupts as Youth Congress workers publicly butcher calf in Kerala - What they did
- Pakistan brands Hizbul terrorist Sabzar Bhat's killing as 'extra-judicial'
- Newborn baby walking immediately after birth has social media in awe! - WATCH VIDEO
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar announces pension scheme for journalists