Force India driver Sergio Perez is hoping to emulate the performance he delivered at the 2012 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix when he achieved a podium at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza here.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone is reportedly expected to be cleared of bribery charges in Germany after paying an out-of-court settlement of 100 million dollars, which is believed to be the largest in the country`s history.
Sahara Force India recorded its worst performance of the season as the team had first no-points finish with both Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez crashing out of the Hungarian Grand Prix, here on Sunday.
Mexican Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez says he will be happy to stay at Sahara Force India next year after an "up and down" first half of 2014, during which he managed to achieve the Silverstone squad`s first podium in five years.
Force India are happy with their current pairing of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez and see no need to replace either driver next season, the Formula One team`s owner Vijay Mallya said on Friday.
Sahara Force India had a decent outing at the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh and Sergio Perez 10th in a double points-finish for the team, here Sunday.
Both the Sahara Force India drivers managed to get into top-10 on the grid for the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg qualified ninth, just ahead of teammate Sergio Perez.
Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg finished eighth, despite starting fourth, to bring home four points in a tough Formula 1 British Grand Prix here Sunday.
Grand Prix great Alain Prost said Monday he was exited by the "enormous challenge" of being involved in the launch of the new all-electric Formula E Championship.
Force India are in good shape to fight Formula 1 giants Ferrari for third place in the team standings, said deputy team boss Robert Fernley on their battle against the Italian manufacturer operating on a much higher budget.
The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
Sergio Perez staged a remarkable recovery to finish sixth from 15th on the grid while Nico Hulkenberg came home ninth to earn 10 points for Sahara Force India from the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix, here today.
- Is Hindutva a religion or way of life? SC revisits verdict
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- J&K: China's flags recovered from terror hideouts in Baramullah, Kupwara
- Shocking! Nursery schools now costlier than IITs
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Brave lady sub-inspector saves girl from kidnapping in Madhya Pradesh
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Fire safety norms not followed in many hospitals of India
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- #KarwaChauth: Harbhajan Singh's hilarious tweet for all husbands will leave you in splits!
- Virender Sehwag's birthday wish to Sunny Deol is as funny as it gets from the Twitter guru
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi joins BJP, blames exit on Rahul Gandhi, Prashant Kishor; Congress calls her 'traitor, migratory bird'
- Dear Zindagi teaser: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt will make you celebrate life—Watch now
- Bipasha Basu looked like a doll on her first Karva Chauth
- Wife of national Kabaddi player commits suicide, leaves message blaming husband of torture
- Mumbai on alert after IndiGo pilot spots 'drone' near city airport
- Congress MLA suspended for remarks against Rahul Gandhi, says `I can't call a donkey a horse`
- Hizbul recruits seen hugging, laughing in new video; Srinagar scribe quizzed over links with militants